Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (36092 Views)

Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos) / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Ddonoflife:
for yam

You get roasted yam? I dey hung
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by bright007(f): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
why travel all the way to join ISIS when Boko haram is at your door step? undecided
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Oceemo(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
I don't get it y are d smiling
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Agbalanze(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
This investigation is still not complete.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Ddonoflife(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
grin
MrCuddles:

You get roasted yam? I dey hung
no na toasted yam I dey sell grin[quote author=MrCuddles post=36731786]
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Gbengard(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2015
therealdeal10:
Busted!!! Deport dem bak ASAP

Deport? So that they can join Boko Haram? Bro abeg na
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Ddonoflife(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Oceemo:
I don't get it y are d smiling
d pics is nt adding up ryt
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by fctguy: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
ISIS is not Islamic at all, they are agents of Satan set loose to terrorise innocent people.
And these two eediots were so brain washed to believe they are fighting Allah's cause.

May Allah forgive them in this life and hereafter
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by slam7000(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
truefact:
That's them...owners of Nigeria. ..why not join BH first, ooh I forget they are going for baptism first

Who said they weren't in boko, they want to move onto higher things.
They might even be members of this forum.

Three are lots of their them in that region. We all thought Mutallab was a one off. Wrong, his parents knew him, sponsored him but got scared when he was about to soil their name.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by delishpot: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Rape and blood thirsty fools
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
These ones don't look like they are in any trouble, see how they are shinning teeth.

Naija ploce nab you committing a crime and you dey laugh, ok o.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Arrested And Still posing and Smiling
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by slyng(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Indian police got any prove of this? I'm sure if they are Americans, the story will be like ... 2 undercover agents on their way to study ISIS
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Straight to Guantanomo Bay if found guilty embarassed
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Plz oh; na watin b d meaning of ISIS?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Qmab: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
ISIS and everyone's all smiles? Interesting!
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by delishpot: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
fctguy:
ISIS is not Islamic at all, they are agents of Satan set loose to terrorise innocent people.
And these two eediots were so brain washed to believe they are fighting Allah's cause.

May Allah forgive them in this life and hereafter

I learnt Islamic world rejects them only cos they kill other moslems. As in if they faced only other religions and spared fellow muslims, Islamic world would have cheered them on. Na hear I hear am o.

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by kklove4real(f): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Hummmmm have never heard of this tribe travel more than nigeria be4, now there are in bad news...one time of traveling outside there obodo nijeria
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by neyoop(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Is good for the idiots
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by chimetek(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2015
They no see boko are rams join, na int'l league they want
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Is this some kinda movie undecided,see as dem just dey smile as if its nothing...fresh boys fa (no homo) na wa oh
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Why are they even smiling? ISIS is a racist terrorist group...they would simply be Dead On Arrival.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by nobleens(f): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2015
wordbank:
The culprits hvnt said anything yet
Let's hear the aim first
what do u wanna hear them say?abi they went there to play or wat?

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by tpiander: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2015
are they Nigerians?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Wait o! they are still laughing? angry
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Kayydon007: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2015
I wonder how people are judgemental easy to reach conclusion so I by tomorrow I decide I wanna go live in Afghanistan or iraq it means I'm doing to join iS.? ARE NO nigerians living in iraq? Looking at the boys and the officers what can you people see? They seem cracking jokes cause I can see them all smiling.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by reuben79: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2015
see waiting jonathan curse 4 dis counyry?carelessness and overdull to fight bokoharam.gej God is watching u anywhere u are today,God judgement is coming very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist / Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned / Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.