Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah (41729 Views)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by ajog1: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2015
the niger-deltan have suffered so much degradation of their land (which was the most fertile regions) from oil spillage and exploration that only the higher class benefited from.....the summary is a fulani man has taken a major step to salvage the region from what a son of the soil couldn't do throughout his 6 years in power
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Burger01(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Tolexander:
'the wailers' will soon come on to say Dr Attah is a Fulani disguising as a Niger Delta man.
Don't mind them... Bunch of ingratessmiley
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by erinalex: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2015
new2020:

Written by a shameless yoruba man. See how they craft the name...Attah Essien.lol
even if he's a yorubaman,tell us which part of the write-up is a lie. Will any true son & daugther of Ogoniland have anything good to say about OBJ & GEJ? For once in your life time,answer the question without restoring to bigotry. What will Ogoni people remembered OBJ & GEJ for?
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by menxer: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2015
SonOfEl:

you may have to buy more handkerchiefs.....

because it might be a political move that may be shortlived.

no be today......pmb trying to win the hearts of south-south

....by doing and insisting the right thing be done.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Source ke, Strictly cooked and served in his/her backyard.
Temitemi jedijedi better go and find work.
Where are your brothers barcanista barcatwista and severussnape severeanuspain?
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by mohisi: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
queenzibah:
Nonsense u go cry blood later .mtwwwwwww
shame 2 u biafra so u can go 2 hell
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by more4rm9ja: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
and you are …, you should be …
undecided mtcheew
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by dubemivan(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2015
finally Buhari have proved us wrong... Its very disheartened he has achieved what Jona culdnt do for his people! Dr Essien I understand your tears, lets thank God for this CHANGE!
Carry Go Buhari..... till 2023!
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by kadunasouth(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2015
See ur life pple cal him dullardinoh
yet some fooools will call him dullard. the Niger delta didn't vote buhari doesn't mean they won't benefit from him. he is not as silly as your clueless, shoeless, drunking master who couldn't make his own state proud of him.

it's not a joke when buhari said "I am for everybody"

op, source will help
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by tpiander: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
pictures of the clean up?
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by chrisxxx(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Dr Essien I thought education tracends to awareness. This is the pattern of politics all over. People up there tend to favour outsider in order not to be seen as nepotic. Jonathan did same. He remembered North more than their brothers that have ruled the country for over 30 years did.
This is called rat model. So dont cry more than the bereaved. He will do more for southerners unfortunately we would always prefer our own just like north prefered their own despite the efforts of Jonathan.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Neplusultra(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

am your biological father cool go and ask your harlot mother smiley

failed mr nairaland grin
Ahhhh!!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by abiodun175(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
We should all accept the fact that everybody can't be on the same side.
We should just tryna limit d way we abuse each other, or d way we look down on one tribe just to boost our own ego on NAIRALAND, afterall we are ONE God's willing indivisible nation.
#Proudly naija 4 life.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by cabaliciouscabal: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
BARCANISTA, I no feel u on dis one oooo, let chelsea beat man united, Barcelona. Join,if barcanista did not purposely avoid dis topic. Sai Baba. PMB kip up d gd work.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Maghan37:
Mongoloid people like U will neva be wise and always remain retrogressive. angry sad Despite all u have seen so far u still call Buhari a terrorist guy u are d kind of person (if not Yet 40yrs of age) will remain a fool forever. angry

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Wadosky(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2015
koboko69:
I really dont understand the madness of trying to brand Jonathan as a sheep when he is actually a wicked wolf.

This dude did nothing for ND, yet some useless bigots will still sing his praises same way they sing praises of the pigs that blow up pipelines claiming they are fighting for us while their investments are in some other countries.

The pigs threatened hell fire should Jonathan loose....till date we never hear anything.

Jonathan lost and he had no choice than to vacate...there is nothing peaceful about that, its the sane thing to do.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Stop speaking like an illiterate.ll dey start d clean up without planing?
barcanista:
All these APC apologists! The fact is that NOTHING has started. We have to relax till he commence the clean-up!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Kingspin(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2015
Am not a fan of talks rather actions.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by ifyaocc: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
who be this mumu ? undecided

Na reaaaal wawa!!!!
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by spanishkid(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Buhari is indeed a great man. Even though I'm not a northerner but I'm proud to have him as my leader. Buhari has down what our own person could not do. Now I see that ndigbo was trying to paint him black and make him look bad. God bless you buhari. I don't have a problem with hausa or fulani people running Nigeria as long as igbos are not the one in position. Buhari pls don't allow the igbos deceive you the way and manner they deceived Gej. South south can you guys now see that the North is not really the problem. Igbos are trying to set us against each other. They're hell bent on making us see them as our enemies. Igbos only support us cos of our oil and access to the sea. Their lands are cursed and landlocked.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Diamondwriter(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2015
And GEJ built schools in the north so WTF are we talking about? PMB is the president of NIGERIA so stop hyping this act like it deserves a nobel. He's only doing what he ought to do otherwise he would had ran for kastina state governorship .......
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by spanishkid(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2015
martineverest:
Stop speaking like an illiterate.ll dey start d clean up without planing?
I tire o. Enemies of progress everywhere. I won't be surprised if he's igbo. They thrive on theft you know.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by oluspencer(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

am your biological father cool go and ask your harlot mother smiley

failed mr nairaland grin

You see, you lack moral values........ Were u raised by a baboon ( respect people's parent "IDIOT"wink
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2015
oluspencer:

You see, you lack moral values........ Were u raised by a baboon ( respect people's parent "IDIOT"wink

You're a product of dog's sperm Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by gbengus26(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2015
PMB for everybody. God bless federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by esere826: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2015
ajog1:
the niger-deltan have suffered so much degradation of their land (which was the most fertile regions) from oil spillage and exploration that only the higher class benefited from.....the summary is a fulani man has taken a major step to salvage the region from what a son of the soil couldn't do throughout his 6 years in power

i remember that the core north is usually criticized as being educationally backward despite its donkey years of holding power
neither developing their own or those of others
I also recall the an Ijaw man was the first to push for the almajari schooling while neglecting his own backyard

........Is there something I'm missing here...this Buhari Tinubu adulation is getting more recklessly stupid by the day?
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by oluspencer(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

You're a product of dog's sperm Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog

Can u share little light about ur background pls ( let's see where the problem comes from)

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Neplusultra(f): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
abiodun175:
We should all accept the fact that everybody can't be on the same side.
We should just tryna limit d way we abuse each other, or d way we look down on one tribe just to boost our own ego on NAIRALAND, afterall we are ONE God's willing indivisible nation.
#Proudly naija 4 life.
God bless you ojare!
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by shurlermoz(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2015
sweetgala:

Sure I read a post by that incompetent barcanista questioning why the clean up had not started already. Ignoring the planning required

Maybe he thought the clean up will be by brooms and packer. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2015
For Six years Gej was there the east west road which will open up the Niger delta was not completed

For six years Gej was there he did not implement the Unep report and
the ledum mittee committee report which Umyu relied on to establish the Niger delta ministry sadles the ministry with cleaning up Niger delta and regulating operations of modular refineries that will provide jobs for the youths thereby eliminating illegal refineries and bunkering

instead Gej ignored the ministry 's objectives and turned Nddc into a money sharing agency instead of being a development agency.

Gej did not develop the SS, SW, SE, NW, NE, NC then which part of Nigeria did he develop in six years

oh I remember he developed his pocket and the pocket of his cronies

thank God we voted him out
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by chernest2002: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Soon you will cry blood cause your master will rape your land and your people.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by codephela(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
koboko69:

All this miniature wailers with brains of a piglet. NL really needs to do something bout them.

Gbenu soun jare...oniranu!...tori pe o ni free MB shey..shiooorr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.