Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah (41722 Views)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by ritylove89: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2015
God bless PMB. Haters hang!!! undecided undecided undecided

jemir000:
cry blood or river if u like, dat doesn't change the fact that

Buhari IS A RETARDINHO FROM DUARA

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by SonOfEl(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2015
globalresource:
Essien Attah wrote:

[b]TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY

For the first time in a long while, I cried profusely like a baby. Tears of joy.

For six years we had a President from the South South who failed to address the decades of environmental degradation that have plagued the Niger Delta.

For six years our lands lay like the scorched earth of a nuclear apocalypse.

For six years many held their head high that their kin was President by day but drank bitter polluted waters by night. Isn’t it a shame that it takes a Hausa man vilified by most of my kin, to arise to this challenge and order the immediate clean up of the Delta?

I wept because to be truthful we do not deserve such having blown away our chance at salvation on a clueless man from Otuoke.

We don’t deserve such, for the greatest senseless critics of this benevolent President are in this region. Those who insult him and laugh at his Fulani accent are now going to be the beneficiary of his greatest act since becoming President.

Indeed President Buhari is not a Nigerian, who prefers to colourise every action under the
microscope of ethnicity and religion.

I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years wandering in a wilderness called
Jonah and Patience. For now our saviour has come and he is not even our kin, but an Aboki Muslim from the much vilified North.

President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President. You have not let us down, we that support you and
pray for you.

Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us to the brink of destruction.

Thank you and Thank you. God bless PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria[/b]

Dr Attah wrote this on his facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=941116482613744&id=410521092339955&refid=17

you may have to buy more handkerchiefs.....

because it might be a political move that may be shortlived.

no be today......pmb trying to win the hearts of south-south

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Kreamie(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Lmaoooooo @drunken master
agarawu23:
cool

yet some fooools will call him dullard. the Niger delta didn't vote buhari doesn't mean they won't benefit from him. he is not as stupid as your clueless, shoeless, drunking master who couldn't make his own state proud of him.

it's not a joke when buhari said "I am for everybody"

op, source will help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by debeo: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:

Point of correction, PMB didn't give ANY instruction. He only said he agreed that a HYREP BoT and Governing Council be formed but nothing has been formed yet. There is no timeline for inauguration. No cash .... Nothing. This is no different from the usual rhetoric. We shall applaud him when they kickstart the clean-up ONLY!

Bros wetin u dey correct?

Read my post again

We are saying d same thing
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Happiness87(f): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
hahaha another pooo to raise sentiments
Essien Attah works for APC, he's just doing their bidding to make it look like he wrote as a Southerner.

gullible fools have been deceived

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Ugik(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
All these APC apologists! The fact is that NOTHING has started. We have to relax till he commence the clean-up!
its not an impossible task but my only problem with APC guys here is the manner they paint jonathan like he didnt achieve anything
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by XBLadez: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Cry us a river if you live. That won't change the fact that Buhari is a terrorist and a DULLARD. The CHANGElings can kick the bucket, though wink
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2712489_zombiereal_jpegb832a0640a9cc730f4e5ee68c0816b4a

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Ugik(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha another pooo to raise sentiments
Essien Attah works for APC, he's just doing their bidding to make it look like he wrote as a Southerner.

gullible fools have been deceived
whichever way it is dear,its his opinion.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by PassingShot(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Sentiments aside, let's talk FACTS now:

Has work started on the Ogoni clean up? Answer, No.

What percentage of work has been done? Answer, Zero percent.

So what's all the media noise and celebration about?

It's all propaganda and sycophancy!

APC is 99% propaganda and 1% work! Beware!
Do you seriously expect work to have started just after two days of the president giving the order?

Here is what someone here posted yesterday:
Cutehector:
I just applied for d nddc oil spill training program barcanista... They hav called for youths to apply... So everytn is goin to happen.. Soon u will see names of successful candidates who r shortlisted in d national newspapers... Wen Goodluck jonathan was in Government, non of these happend.. Immediately Buhari entered, everythn is moving....

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by ritylove89: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Wait! After cleaning up the mess, All that PMB promised will be carried out to the letter. Such is the man Nigeria has got

fctboy:
This one we dey sit down look
Give us N5000 monthly
Let our road project continue
Let our rail project continue
Increase power generation
Employ our youth
Send Almajiri to school
End insurgency
Let 1$=#1
Let PMS be available at N40 per litre
Let there be free education
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by tpiander: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
XBLadez:
. . . . . . . . .

where una don see changeling again?

give us the gist nah, abi una never finish composing the story yet.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by discusant: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Do they have pipe-borne water in Otuoke?

Can an Otuoke indigene help with answer to the question please.
But I am not crying for joy like this Attah. No be today we begin see Aboiki leaders promising to do good in the Nigerdelta. If this one is for real, let him institutionalize true and fiscal federalism in Nigeria.
Jonathan was very fearful of Abokiii, that's why Jonathan did not dare return to fiscal federalism. Jonathan loves life life like...

Jonathan grew up during the era Abokii ruled by military force, so he was groomed to fear Abokiii.
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by deejayALFY(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
"I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years
wandering in a wilderness called
Jonah and Patience. ". THEY WERE THE MOST CLUELESS PAIR THAT HAVE EVER RULED THIS GREAT NATION.....

PMB MY HERO

"President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger
Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President.
You have not let us down, we that support you and
pray for you.
Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us
to the brink of destruction.
Thank you and Thank you.
God bless PMB and the Federal Republic
of Nigeria

click like if u r cluefull, thoughtful, wise and loving as our God given PMB

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by philips70(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
koboko69:

All this miniature wailers with brains of a piglet. NL really needs to do something bout them.

I think Seun leased Nairaland to barcanista and the Wailers till 2019. If you see any pro Buhari thread on frontpage just know they only trying to keep sane people on the forum.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Happiness87(f): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Ugik:

whichever way it is dear,its his opinion.
it is what He is paid to write, not his opinion, if it is his opinion he won't be using abusive words on the former President.

APC has nothing to show for the last 2months, so They only spend time painting the last administration black to divert attention.

liar Mohammed was blaming GEJ for delayed ministerial list whereas the truth is that PMb doesn't want to have thieves on his team
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Touchforfree(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
new2020:

Written by a shameless yoruba man. See how they craft the name...Attah Essien.lol

Written or not written by a shameless Yoruba man as claimed by you; the point is, did PMB performed the environmental clean up at ND or not ?.

IT IS WELL BY HIS GRACE......
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Indeed Buhari is a man of the people. I pray he gets divine strength to forge ahead.

globalresource:
Essien Attah wrote:

[b]TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY

For the first time in a long while, I cried profusely like a baby. Tears of joy.

For six years we had a President from the South South who failed to address the decades of environmental degradation that have plagued the Niger Delta.

For six years our lands lay like the scorched earth of a nuclear apocalypse.

For six years many held their head high that their kin was President by day but drank bitter polluted waters by night. Isn’t it a shame that it takes a Hausa man vilified by most of my kin, to arise to this challenge and order the immediate clean up of the Delta?

I wept because to be truthful we do not deserve such having blown away our chance at salvation on a clueless man from Otuoke.

We don’t deserve such, for the greatest senseless critics of this benevolent President are in this region. Those who insult him and laugh at his Fulani accent are now going to be the beneficiary of his greatest act since becoming President.

Indeed President Buhari is not a Nigerian, who prefers to colourise every action under the
microscope of ethnicity and religion.

I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years wandering in a wilderness called
Jonah and Patience. For now our saviour has come and he is not even our kin, but an Aboki Muslim from the much vilified North.

President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President. You have not let us down, we that support you and
pray for you.

Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us to the brink of destruction.

Thank you and Thank you. God bless PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria[/b]

Dr Attah wrote this on his facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=941116482613744&id=410521092339955&refid=17
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by more4rm9ja: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
new2020:

Written by a shameless yoruba man. See how they craft the name...Attah Essien.lol
You should be ashamed of yourself undecided mtcheew
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Happiness87(f): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2015
jimi4us:
serious sycophant blood. he must be related to the yorubbers.
he doesn't have to be a yoruba, if he's paid to do it, he will do it.

Apc have nothing to show they are only trying to divert attention to GEJ, don't be surprised if the trend continues to 2019
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Happiness87(f): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
more4rm9ja:
You should be ashamed of yourself undecided mtcheew
and you are …, you should be …
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Deltagiant: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Should any logical person be jumping up over this promise? I don't think. It's only a claptrap that will "cry" over a promise made by the very people who brought the destruction in the first place. Can't you insist on taking control of your thing? By so doing you'll best take care of your evironment cos that's where you live.

Well, who actually wrote the nonsense? You may never know. That's the deception called Nigeria...Where almost everyone is a thief!
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by kay1one2(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
cool

yet some fooools will call him dullard. the Niger delta didn't vote buhari doesn't mean they won't benefit from him. he is not as stupid as your clueless, shoeless, drunking master who couldn't make his own state proud of him.

it's not a joke when buhari said "I am for everybody"

op, source will help

Like your kin right?
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
debeo:

Bros wetin u dey correct?

Read my post again

We are saying d same thing

I'm sorry brother Debeo... Na that "instruction" I just wan correct
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2015
philips70:

I think Seun leased Nairaland to barcanista and the Wailers till 2019. If you see any pro Buhari thread on frontpage just know they only trying to keep sane people on the forum.
Is this the new propaganda?
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Ugik(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
it is what He is paid to write, not his opinion, if it is his opinion he won't be using abusive words on the former President.

APC has nothing to show for the last 2months, so They only spend time painting the last administration black to divert attention.

liar Mohammed was blaming GEJ for delayed ministerial list whereas the truth is that PMb doesn't want to have thieves on his team
its a natural cycle of tinz,APC guys tend to abuse jonathan at every given opportunity and make jest of him during and after his spell as president.the same applies to the PDP guys,theyfire bk at them.i cnt say anythingon buhari until after 100days
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Ugik:

its not an impossible task but my only problem with APC guys here is the manner they paint jonathan like he didnt achieve anything
You should knw APC propaganda na
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Ugik(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Is this the new propaganda?
funny.its the dudes opinion
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Sentiments aside, let's talk FACTS now:

Has work started on the Ogoni clean up? Answer, No.

What percentage of work has been done? Answer, Zero percent.

So what's all the media noise and celebration about?

It's all propaganda and sycophancy!

APC is 99% propaganda and 1% work! Beware!
100% propaganda
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Ugik(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
You should knw APC propaganda na
u just said the same thing they would ve said about you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Maghan37: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Sharap your dirty mouth there you know nothing

your opinion is just like that of egift that types with a fraudulent data.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Mongoloid people like U will neva be wise and always remain retrogressive. angry sad Despite all u have seen so far u still call Buhari a terrorist guy u are d kind of person (if not Yet 40yrs of age) will remain a fool forever. angry
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2015
That's a kind gesture from the dullard and at least the benefactors are happy.

If the northerns are not ingrates, they had course to praise GEJ the same way...

GEJ miscalculated; he spent six good yrs serving the north, pleasing them, even at the expence of his own state and the entire nation.

What did he get from the north in return? They were the very first region that issued him a bilboard-like red card. Suit him though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.