Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) (12904 Views)

Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election / 2face Idibia Meets Governor Obiano In Awka- Pictures / Pete Edochie Receives His Gratuity From Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Moneyab(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Willie is working he he he grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2015
his excellency sir, we share d same birthday....
We were not born great, but we do achieve greatness no matter the circumstances of life.
U don reach ur destination, am still on d journey. But am hopeful i will get thr soon.
Happy birthday sir n also wish myself an awesome birthday today 8th day of the 8th month of d year.
Wishing all august born happy birthday n God's blessing, favour, divine visitation n longlife. Amen
abeg show me love cos e no easy o....
No job, no money, but i still dey loyal to the authority n our constitution.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by bon5: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Anambra adigo mma!!!
Anambra bu obodo mara mma!!!
Umu Anambra ekelemunu!!!
Ihe ga adiri anyi mma!!!
Ya gaziere anyi ohhhh!!!
Dr Willie Obiano, Oga adiri gi mma. Umu Anambra na ekele gi. We wish the best governor in Nigeria many more years, abundant of good health,more wisdom from God,God's guidiance and protection.
Long live umu Anambra!!!!
Long Live Anambra State!!!!
Long Live Dr. Willie Obiano!!!!
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by livinbygrace: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Same here.Happy Bday mate.Wishing u long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by kklove4real(f): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Yeah... A wife to my husband and a girlfriend to either my female friend or male friend.
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir,We are all Proud of You!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by ifyan(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
THE BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA.

You can say that again bro.
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by JoeCutie(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday, sire. We love the work you're doing in the state.
Willie is working, Anambra is enjoying. Celebrate!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by adonbilivit: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
HBD my Gov!
Itz Anambra state I see over evrytn!Itz in my blood,I feel it run in my every vein!#Anambrastate#Born&Raised#Nanka#Orumbanorth
nekwe nwa Nanka o. Nwanne pasa na owelor
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Dewtor(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir,

Do you have goods and services you want to advertise, then www.centurypromos.com is the answer. We will advertise your products and services for you. All you have to do is to send the details of your products and services to our email address and we will advertise it on our website, Facebook and Twitter free of charge. In summary, sponsored posts are free.

Our email is: info@centurypromos.com

You only pay if you want to advertise using the sidebars on our website
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by kossyablaze(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
adonbilivit:
nekwe nwa Nanka o. Nwanne pasa na owelor
Lol onye ebe k'ibu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by kossyablaze(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Swaggzkid:

You dey vex ooo
lol how na?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by kossyablaze(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
lordnammy:
HBD my gov. wc village in #Nanka
Etti...U?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Nonybb:
Birthday of a failure and drunkard

Youngzedd:
Happy Birthday To Our Drinking Governor. grin

Are you guys alright?
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
holysina:
60yrs and his first child is still 7ys. where thsi man dey wen others de marry grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's not true. Obiano has 2 kids...a girl of about 18 or thereabout and a little boy of 7-8

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by holysina(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2015
prince3009:

That's not true. Obiano has 2 kids...a girl of about 18 or thereabout and a little boy of 7-8

ok I thought the son is the first child. Now I can say HBD LLNP to the able governor
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by holysina(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2015
prince3009:

ok I thought the son is the first child. Now I can say HBD LLNP to the able governor
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by MrCEO69(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday to my able Gov. Love him so much! Pls continue ur Good works and God bless u.. Many more year ahead.
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Ybhdprince: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Coz 2day is ur day, it an opportunity 4 u 2 knw dat u r special & special tinz r 4 u 2day & alwayz in Jesus name. Amen! I wish u all d best! Hapi b day 2 u!
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by lordnammy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Etti...U?
08022257722 that we can talk
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Cuche: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Talk of being straight forward, being pragmatic and detailed
Talk of swagger, some say flamboyant
Talk of rapid response to emergencies and delivery on campaign promises, Obiano has been the man.
From Agriculture, Investments, Workers welfare, Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Security to delivering all inclusive leadership style Chief Willie is Working.
He is leading in the race of who becomes the all time best Governor in the South East and I Hope he maintains the lead

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Lanceslot(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happy Birthday to Akpokuedike 1 na Aguleri.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Ala2015(f): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
happy birthday Will Will

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Fianze93(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
LEO's always the best in administrative position
Willie is Working
Hbd my Governor
I rep #Oraifite+EkwusigoLGA

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by nd07(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
wonderful governor, wonderful gift. may Almighty God grant u grt wisdom 2 lead Anambra 2 a greater height. May our state appear d best in Nigeria in ur tenure. Happy birthday my governor
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by kane33: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
goldony:
Happy Birthday to our Governor, GOD continually guide you, give yu good health, longlife,prosperity and wisdom to keep making our wonderful state better. #August pple, great pple!cheerz
hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Who Comes Between A Married Couple Should Be Jailed- Omotola / Popular Nigerian Tiktoker And IG Influencer Nude Video Leaks Online / Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.