Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lady Of The Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Of The Week (895 Views)

RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America / Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Of The Week by gagaqueen(f): 1:57am On Sep 02, 2015
MUNACHI ABII HAS BEEN MADE THE LADY OF THE WEEK ON LADIES PLANET. see the criteria that made her the pioneer face of the week on ladies planet
www.ladiesplane.ning.com
Cc:lalasticlala, ishilove, palmwinetapper

Re: Lady Of The Week by chocolateme(f): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Very pretty pretty pictures..
Pheww!! Its been long I saw a fully clothed celebrity picture here.. see how pretty she is.
Good development.
Re: Lady Of The Week by gagaqueen(f): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Very pretty pretty pictures..
Pheww!! Its been long I saw a fully clothed celebrity picture here.. see how pretty she is.
Good development.
. you are pretty too you might be the next weeks face of ladies planet. just have a good right up and good unedited pictures on www.ladiesplane.ning.com. GOOD LUCK
Re: Lady Of The Week by chocolateme(f): 2:09am On Sep 02, 2015
gagaqueen:
. you are pretty too you might be the next weeks face of ladies planet. just have a good right up and good unedited pictures on www.ladiesplane.ning.com. GOOD LUCK
wow, tnx. I feel good.
Re: Lady Of The Week by donholy28(m): 2:28am On Sep 02, 2015
well now i can say nice instead of trash
Re: Lady Of The Week by ellahzy(f): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2015
cool
Re: Lady Of The Week by pretydiva(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Me love her hat kiss

(1) (Reply)

Wow, Check Out The Birthday Cake Annie Idibia Got For 2face (photo) / Comic Actor, John Okafor Shows Off His Wife's Baby Bump / Checkout Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.