Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek (16550 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Four Soldiers In Borno State / Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap / Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by omoelesa(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
I HAVE A VISION THAT ONE DAY WE SHALL LIVE PEACEFULLY IN OUR BELOVED BIAFRA, WE WILL DEPORT ALL THE YELLOW BARS & AWUSA BACK TO THEIR SHITTY STATES.
if the yellobas and the awusas start also to deport u biafrans in reprical, we all know, who will suffer most.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by spanishkid(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

OK.
Trust me, you're not my grade.
So, no need of wasting my time arguing with a dirty Yoruba boy.
Bye
Hahaha. An average igbo man is myopic. Probably you guys still haven't recovered from the bullets of the Nigerian army you guys received during the civil war. Any man who isn't in support of your worthless biafra is yoruba. See mumu. I won't argue with a sore loser like you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by gebest: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2015
kb77:

All police are robbers okay
within 1 week u will fall into a problem that will involve the police.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by spanishkid(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Dreamer dream on, this is 2015 n not 1967. Every street in igbo land/SS has boreholes for clean water, we have much more money now, we have endless food supply internally n we have the capacity to to fight a war. Expect d next war to split nigeria, I assure u of that, no nation has ever survived separation in a second civil war. 1 percent of us is 700 thousand people n we are very willing to sacrifice dat for our independence.
what borehole in that your red sand and erosion infested region? Remember 70% of igbos don't live in the south east so it would be difficult hitting and identifying them cos you're all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
Hahaha. An average igbo man is myopic. Probably you guys still haven't recovered from the bullets of the Nigerian army you guys received during the civil war. Any man who isn't in support of your worthless biafra is yoruba. See mumu. I won't argue with a sore loser like you.

Sorry.
I don't interact with fools on weekend.
Have a nice day, son

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by spanishkid(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Sorry.
I don't interact with fools on weekend.
Have a nice day, son
don't interact with losers on weekends. Have a nice day flattie.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
don't interact with losers on weekends. Have a nice day flattie.

I just viewed your profile.
Please, you're gay.
If you deny it i will ban you for 3 months.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by spanishkid(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I just viewed your profile.
Please, you're gay.
If you deny it i will ban you for 3 months.
if I am so what? Same as your worthless father.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by jomoh: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2015
jemir000:

haaaa...can ur arewa and odudua withstand niger delta and Biafra?? not possible in a billion yrs

Dey deceive yourself. Se u don get enough food to eat for the next four years of the war.

What you and your unintelligent folks that beat the drum of war fail to understand is that war fighting goes beyond weaponry.

The elite claiming to be fighting for the cause have ways of running abroad to enjoy themselves.

But wetin concern me. Boko Haram no reach my side does not mean I won't feel for my fellow Nigerian but if some people are "wise" enough to want to start a war, then who cares. E no go reach my side.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
if I am so what? Same as your worthless father.

I knew you would deny this.
Leaky ass

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
what borehole in that your red sand and erosion infested region? Remember 70% of igbos don't live in the south east so it would be difficult hitting and identifying them cos you're all Igbos.

Oh, I just saw it's d spanish child. Can't talk more wit s waste.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by spanishkid(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I knew you would deny this.
Leaky ass
it's your father's ass. A man from a tribe of well known Criminals.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by jemir000: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2015
jomoh:

Dey deceive yourself. Se u don get enough food to eat for the next four years of the war.

What you and your unintelligent folks that beat the drum of war fail to understand is that war fighting goes beyond weaponry.

The elite claiming to be fighting for the cause have ways of running abroad to enjoy themselves.

But wetin concern me. Boko Haram no reach my side does not mean I won't feel for my fellow Nigerian but if some people are "wise" enough to want to start a war, then who cares. E no go reach my side.
jomoh:

u r d one deceiving urself here...come to Benin and see as food is wasting...so whr do u think d war would be fought...in our land or on urs? we will invade ur land and take the little food u have...dis time amount, it won't be 10:1(western powers,ss, n, sw vs se) but 3:2 (west,ss, se vs sw,north)

but sincerely, I would love the west not to get involved like before.. just allow the zoo burn

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Litmus: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
People have too much freedom in Nigeria because the state's footprint is tiny. Ironically, the America and Briton that they crave, is far more oppressive than anything Nigerians have experienced.Nigerians are so lucky but don't know it yet.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by FacelessPatriot: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2015
These military guys started it, you don't kill indiscriminately in the south and expect people to keep mute, they value lives, this may just be the beginning.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by truefact: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
I equally had a vision of this too
People like you should know there is no more Bakassi to trade off. There is no sabotage from the SS and there is no western support. ...when you minus these three key things, you will know how far
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by ogba20: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Topccy007:
this is not good report att all. rip to the dead
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by adaoshi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
[How I wish na police dem kill dis news for sweet me.

How I wish that policeman is your brother.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by adino(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
I equally had a vision of this too

This children are survivors, they are now Billionaires abd Millionaires, captains of industries and Succesful Diasporians.
While you remain a hateful, envious, wicked and poor bigot. May the jest you make of those kids and the evil you wish on others befall you eternally,
ISEEE!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by spanishkid(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
truefact:

People like you should know there is no more Bakassi to trade off. There is no sabotage from the SS and there is no western support. ...when you minus these three key things, you will know how far
look at this mumu. Try yourself now and you'll know how far. 2015 is not 1967. The Southern minorities are more united this time. 70% of igbos don't live in south east so it won't be difficult identifying you Igbos. We will kill you guys and occupy your properties.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by spanishkid(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
adino:

This children are survivors, they are now Billionaires abd Millionaires, captains of industries and Succesful Diasporians.
While you remain a hateful, envious, wicked and poor bigot. May the jest you make of those kids and the evil you wish on others befall you eternally,
ISEEE!
hold on

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by RickyTan: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
omoelesa:
if the yellobas and the awusas start also to deport u biafrans in reprical, we all know who will suffer most.

My brother do not mind that idiot talking about Biafra. A pipe dream. He will die with his shyte dream and Nigeria will become great.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by SOUNDKING: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
jomoh:
Niger Delta is trying to look for trouble as an excuse to start a war for which the ammunitions bought with the GEJ and cronnies loot would be put to use.

I pity these people. Nigeria might be broke but not as broke as levelling Militants.
akuko utobo,u never level BH that fight in open terrain na sophiscated mamiwotas u wan level.....God bless the land of the brave heroes,not like ndi ofe oil,that are no longer marginalized because they fear their slave masters..chai...thank God am a Biafran.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by jomoh: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
jemir000:

u r d one deceiving urself here...come to Benin and see as food is wasting...so whr do u think d war would be fought...in our land or on urs? we will invade ur land and take the little food u have...dis time amount, it won't be 10:1(western powers,ss, n, sw vs se) but 3:2 (west,ss, se vs sw,north)

but sincerely, I would love the west not to get involved like before.. just allow the zoo burn

Bwhahahaha grin grin
LMAO

Guy you should consider a career in comedy. see analysis o.

So Benin will Follow you to Biafra and ND when the Oba of benin is a descendant of Oduduwa.

If not for the first Military coup plotted by your people and the military head that resulted from it who cancelled the regions. Where do you think Delta and Bayelsa belonged?

You this biafra people don't want to accept the reality that you've made everyone around you an enemy including the SS. Worst is that you are landlocked. You're by all means looking for partners to go with that you can use their ports for transporting your fake products.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by jomoh: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
SOUNDKING:
akuko utobo,u never level BH that fight in open terrain na sophiscated mamiwotas u wan level.....God bless the land of the brave heroes,not like ndi ofe oil,that are no longer marginalized because they fear their slave masters..chai...thank God am a Biafran.

So you want to compare the militants with the terrorists.

FYI militants have a place, something tangible they are fighting for which they hold dear. What terrorists are fighting for is an ideology that exist only in their heads so they can afford to run and regroup. they can go solo or go as a team.

Tell me how many Militants can do a suicide bombing just to kill the enemy.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by muri4mig(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
When soldiers start their own killings now, it is bigot like you dat will start shouting Buhari is anti south. I believe the soldiers will not fold their arms and allow those miscrant to cause restiveness in d region.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Princedapace(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
How I wish na police dem kill dis news for sweet me.undecided

Your statement describes you....

What u wish for these guys who work under poor conditions, same I wish to you...
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
jomoh:

Who is talking abt a 4 year war

It will be a very swift war, D quick n d good. In 8 month it will be all over. Within 2 months we will blow all the bridges that connects north n yoruba land to our home land n we will fight off every element dey throw from air n sea.

We will equally use airstrikes n land snipers to prevent reconstruction of any destroyed bridge...

Be ready.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
omoelesa:
if the yellobas and the awusas start also to deport u biafrans in reprical, we all know, who will suffer most.

We igbo's have no problem wit dat. We just want to go, we dnt care wat we will lose.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Eluwilussit(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, naso you hate police? ?

You like them? grin
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Eluwilussit(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Who is talking abt a 4 year war

It will be a very swift war, D quick n d good. In 8 month it will be all over. Within 2 months we will blow all the bridges that connects north n yoruba land to our home land n we will fight off every element dey throw from air n sea.

We will equally use airstrikes n land snipers to prevent reconstruction of any destroyed bridge...

Be ready.

Guy u be Napoleon, abi Alexander the Great? U figured everything out already. Congrats! grin
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
. OK they live with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ebonyi LP Senatorial Candidate, Okorie Over ‘Drug-Related Offence’ / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.