Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Building My Rabbit Cage - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Building My Rabbit Cage (14482 Views)

Rabbit Cage Needed / Pictures Of My Rabbit Colony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
world1:

Why?
. They would dig the floor n excape

1 Like

Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by world1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
. They would dig the floor n excape
Grasscutter don't dig neither do they climb or jump.
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by eluyebamayowa: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
@OP nice one...just observd frm d cage dat only d topmost cell has a sided space bn covered wit a net nd d remaining were covered side-ways wit wood.Also noted dat u coverd each base wit an underlyin wood nd y nt net @lowest base for easy dropin of dia poo..wia do u reside?
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by fayahsoul: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
. Yes they would be outside
ok. all the best.
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by fayahsoul: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2015
world1:

Grasscutter don't dig neither do they climb or jump.
yes they dont burrow but na cold go kill dem. They are very sensitive to cold and direct wind
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by teflondoncuzo(m): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2015
But I just read somewhere that they burrow, n how much those it cost to get them if one wants to raise them
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by teflondoncuzo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Update

Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by world1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
fayahsoul:

yes they dont burrow but na cold go kill dem. They are very sensitive to cold and direct wind
Cold will kill grasscutter? No no no.
My brother you will pay me soonest to come see them as they are doing well already.

I promised to share the pictures with you

Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
world1:

My brother you will pay me soonest to come see them as they are doing well already.

. Where is hour farm located would love to come n see ur Grasscutter n learn about rearing them
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by whitecloth: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am proud of this kind of discussion you guys are sharing here o, I've wanted to dive into rearing things like but being a youth corper limits me.
keep it up.
thanks a lot
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by gnldcares4you: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Super Gro The Wonderful Natural Liquid Fertilizer

The Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer is a nontoxic, non caustic and non flammable making it safe and easy to handle and use. Very concentrated and economical, mixed with water in a dilution of 1:1000. Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation. Perfect match with Super 10 to drive away ALL insects and pests in your farms when mixed together be fore spraying.

GNLD Super Gro is a miracle wonder formula that increases harvest for crops, trees, and fish farmers
Super Gro can be used for all kinds of agricultural crops and trees
VEGETABLES; Ugu, Spinach, Cabbage, Carrots, Okro, etc.
ROOT CROPS & TUBERS; Yam, Cassava, Cocoyam, etc.
FRUITS; Pineapple, Mangoes, Oranges, Pawpaw, etc.
GRAINS; Beans, Rice, Maize, Soyabeans, Groundnut, etc.
Super Gro can also be used to improve the quality in;
FISH FARMING; Catfish, etc

How Does GNLD Super Gro Works;On one hand, an adjuvant is an agent designed to aid in substances’ action.On the other hand,surfactants are wetting agents.

As a surfactant, GNLD Super Gro acts as an emulsifier to disperse oils, as a wetting agent to lower surface tension and as a dispersing agent to reduce adhesion between particles of chemicals, so they will spread and remain in solution longer.
GNLD Super Gro makes other agricultural treatments a farmer uses (like fertiliser, insecticides and pesticides), perform better by helping them penetrate deeper, stick better, stay longer and work more effectively.

GNLD’s Super Gro Natural Liquid Fertilizer improves crop yield by as much as 167% during harvest.
Use with Super 10 or LDC to kill and drive off ALL insects and pects from your crops, plants and or animals**

Key Features

GNLD’s Super Gro acts as both an adjuvant and a surfactant.
On one hand, an adjuvant is an agent designed to aid in substances’ action.
On the other hand,surfactants are wetting agents.
Optimizes water use by overcoming water repellent.
Increasing the rate of soil penetration.
Reduces run-off and evaporation.
Compatible with agricultural aids and can improve the performance of pesticides.
Insecticides and fertilizers.
It helps you make the most of water by making it wetter.
It increases water absorption for Plants, Lawns, Gardens and your Farms.
Promotes Soil penetration, thereby minimize water loss, runoffs and evaporation.
Several domestic and agricultural applications - indoors & outdoors.
Economical - just one or two droops per litre of water (1:1,000 dilution)

Contact me with: info_anchoragelinksltd@yahoo.com or Direct Calls with: 08063894916/08098277410
Anthony Okeremute; shipment is FREE Nationwide to ALL Fedex Express Courier Offices from the GNLD Headquarters in Lagos.

Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by world1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
. Where is hour farm located would love to come n see ur Grasscutter n learn about rearing them
HABDEC (HIGHHILL AGRI-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE)
8/10. Moringa Close.
klm.18, Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway, Lala town. Beside Bayak Filling Station, Along Obasanjo farm Akinjole on Obada Oko Road.
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by fayahsoul: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
But I just read somewhere that they burrow, n how much those it cost to get them if one wants to raise them
burrow get levels na. they dont go deep underground building tunnels and stuff. one grasscutter is btw 9-12,000 depending on method of delivery ( pick up or transport)
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by fayahsoul: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
world1:

hmm....
wait o, are you currently practicing the free range grsscttr farmn or is it just a prospect?
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by dgitrader(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
Update

great works op,

are the sides of your rabbit cage made of thick plank or just plain plywood? asking because i am aware rabbits can chew almost any kind of wood around them, unless its protected with wire-marsh.
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2015
The sides are covered with plywood but the thick type
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Went to check on my rabbit n I saw a creamy like fluid it had excreted don't know what it is any ideas
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by heryour64(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
We process and package fresh rabbit meat ........check my signature
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by orlard3(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
world1:
Am planning on doing a free range rabbit and Grasscutter farm but currently under studying a friends farm in Australia.

I will share the picture once am through.

can u pls post here d free ranch grasscutter
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by siryomecs: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rabbits for sales any size and white rat for sales
Contact me on whatsaap on 07034355644
Call 08058901638

Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by apexquest(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
. Free range for rabbit sounds okay but for grass cutter I don't think it's a good idea
i think so too
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by siryomecs: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ur location
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by teflondoncuzo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Update

Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by ProGSM(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
How far with this farm?
Re: Building My Rabbit Cage by Adeoye007(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
please what's the dimension of the cage(L×B×H).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Banks That Will Give You A Loan Without Collateral / "Goodluck Jonathan: The Farmer's President" - Agric Minister Akinwunmi Adeshina / Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.