Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Must I Marry My Donor?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Donor?? (6202 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Lexusgs430: 1:14am On Sep 20, 2015
queenbetsy:
I've observed that whenever a lady/guy is in need of a donor and the donor happens to be someone who's in love with d lady/guy,most times, they(donors) think that the reward that suit them is to start a love affair or even marry the person...... what if I don't love him? what if I refuse to date him? am I being ungrateful?
....what's ur take on this?

CC: ishilove ,lalasticlala

The donor simply wants to ensure that their donated part is not abused, hence close marking!!!
If it's been abused, a divorce on the cards. And you must return the donated part!!!
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lexusgs430:

The donor simply wants to ensure that their donated part is not abused, hence close marking!!!
If it's been abused, a divorce on the cards. And you must return the donated part!!!
bros...easy na undecided
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2017
queenbetsy:
I've observed that whenever a lady/guy is in need of a donor and the donor happens to be someone who's in love with d lady/guy,most times, they(donors) think that the reward that suit them is to start a love affair or even marry the person...... what if I don't love him? what if I refuse to date him? am I being ungrateful?
....what's ur take on this?

CC: ishilove ,lalasticlala
blood donor or what
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Yankiss(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2022
queenbetsy:
imagine urself in this situation....do u think U'll be happy in the relationship?
You have to learn to love that person dear. Happiness is only expressed by the living. Who is dead is neither happy nor sad. The mere fact that this guy saved your life is enough to love him. He is Christ number 2 in your life. If you think of the beauty of being alive any time u sight him, love would overflow. Quod Erat Demostrandum.

5 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

aa / As Seen On Facebook, Does Six Pack Matter? / Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer In USA - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.