Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos (1142 Views)

My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Aikon: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
cool
cool

1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ear reduction surgery? cheesy
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
D'BANJ
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by BurnaKing21: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
RABBIT changed 2 RAT....#€@R§

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by nerodenero: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
His nose and ears have it in large quantity grin
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by powerfulsettingz: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
AT village and at London
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Aikon: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
The suit in the 'before' photo is better than this oversized one
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Once you are in your late twenties and you aren't handsome, forget it.
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Lanceslot(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Aikon:
The suit in the 'before' photo is better than this oversized one
Op the oversize is still better than the suit you wore on this pix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Aikon: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lanceslot:
Op the oversize is still better than the suit you wore on this pix.

I AM A LADY!!! tongue
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Lanceslot(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Aikon:

I AM A LADY!!! tongue
I know... That's ladies suit.
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by SimpleVili: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tummy enlargement sugery?

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Compare And Contrast These Don Jazzy's Photos by Feyikemi12(f): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
He was putting on a COAT in the first picture while he was putting on SUIT in the second picture

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Is 32 Years Old Single / Checkout Behind The Scene Pics Of Yemi Alade Video Shoot Na Gode Swahili Version / Actress Ruth Kadiri Puts Curves On Display In New IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.