Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) (40101 Views)

Antibiotics May Substitute Surgery To Treat Appendicitis / 5 Symptoms Of Appendicitis That You Need To Watch Out For / Appendicitis Wound Breakdown Issue, Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
ds is weird....they shd be more cautious wt health issues o
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
ds is weird....they shd be more cautious wt health issues o. I pray d govt do something abt ds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
ds is weird....they shd be more cautious wt health issues . I pray d govt intervenes in dia matter o esp in d provision of basic amenities
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
i cn see a bus parked in the community...so the community is a little bit developed cool
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gentolany:
[b][/b]

[size=18pt]nairaland no 1 liar[/size]
Prove me wrong, you i d i o t!
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by oluwatunde1984(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
to you reading this now please give your life to Christ today tomorrow might be too late
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
olokedde:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-feature/community-where-nine-out-of-every-10-villagers-have-appendicitis/

Mere coincidence. Everybody have appendix, if u r unlucky it will disturb..... appendix has no function in human body. Is the only useless organ in human system.

Any fake doctor in the house?
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Philistine(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mehn! See poverty in biafran villages. No portable water, No health facility, yet they claim to be high on MDG development. Smh!
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by philipobiz: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
The reason behind the health challenge is obvious - Life style habit. As soon as that changes for the better the number will drop significantly
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Their lifestyle should be checked.
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by FrankValency(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abeg this thing too long like say I dey read terms and conditions paper....who go summarize. In other news,I no believe the ones wey I read joor
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Stony rice and garri is the cause undecided
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Teejay1313(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
And this community is under a local govt area, a federal constituency, a senatorial district and yet d appropriate authorities can give them potable water and site a modern health care facility. So pathetic, smh

1 Like

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Can't govt drill borehole for this people?

1 Like

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by blym4real: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Dis go be vickyrotex village where she run come Lagos,no wonder she no fit waka well
Vickyrotex is a yoruba lady.
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
I laughed in Indian, do u mean endemic appendicitis do exist. I'm sure someone is just playing smart on this poor people ,deceiving them to collect their little money.
I think proper health authority should intervene and do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
this is strange, so the river is poisoning them now?
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by ganiyu45(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na so
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Cybertext(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Seriously that's scary
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by talk2riel: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
redsun:
They could be eating too much abakelike rice without taking time to clean it properly.

Ignorance is a curse.
@ bolded It is abakaliki. Abakaliki rice is the sweetest next comes ofada rice then uncle ben
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Ilaje44(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youth with average age of 35? Se ara awon journalists yii ya bayii?

Definition of youth in English:

noun (plural youths /juːðz/)

1 [in singular] The period between childhood and adult age:
‘he had been a keen sportsman in his youth’

And in Nigeria, if you're 18 and above, you're already an adult.

1 Like

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
9 outta 10!!!! Fatly exaggerated..
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
all4naija:
Prove me wrong, you i d i o t!

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by waice6571: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
May be this is one of the reasons why they are calling some people 'Aje-okuta ma-mu-omi' ( i.e. Someone who eat stones without drinking water )in my area then.
Joke apart, i went through the same operation some 20 years ago to be precise july 1995. humm..... Terrible experiece.
Let govt pls help these people, talkin from experience.
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by dokJ: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
I did my nysc in dat local government. d incidence of appendicitis n hernia was so alarmin . d water is so bad dat dey use alum to coagulate n sediment d debrises including faecal material b4 using it 4 cooking n direct consumption. there is high level of physical exertion. they actually need government presence to improve on their welfare.

3 Likes

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by juman(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
all4naija:
Nigeria has poorest and worst environment on the planet! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

The problem is bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by onajo2000(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
bokohalal:
Dem dey chop sansan for that place?
Help me ask them ooo
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by juman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Anyway yiibo people were in control of the country with jonathan for six years but his government failed to improve the country.

Their state governor also failed them.
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by mecuzee(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Never had an operation and never will! Lived in health since I made Jesus my physician way back August 2012 that's the last time I got sick... cheesy
Re: Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Hmmmmmm
Me love

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.