Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know (7502 Views)

Why You'll Never Make Front Page / Tips On How To Make Front Page On Nairaland / What Makes A Thread Make Front Page On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
misssclassy:

undecided
i just moved your post to the trash bin angry cheesy
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Where's my brother from another mother! Mrclassy I miss you grin
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by Kazrem(m): 4:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Is the op a moderator?
This topic too suppose to make FP.
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by stevewheezy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good day everyone. I would like to use this medium to show you all a guide on how to create front page worthy topics.

I know some people may ask; what gives me the right to create a thread like this? Who do I think I am?
.....Well, going through my profile you would notice that more than half of my topics have been on the home page and on my former account, I also had similar statistics( over 11 threads made front page) and the threads were spread around different sections.
In fact, there was a day I made front page thrice.

I am not saying this to boast, or to make making front page seem as a major achievement, but I created this thread because there has been a lot of false information and erroneous notions as to how to get ones topic to the home page and I felt I should clear the air.

Some people actually have this wrong mindset that front page is for a particular group of Nairalanders and that you have to "know somebody" before you can make front page and I want to put to null all those false notions and assumptions.

So be calm, relax and be open minded as we partake on this exciting and informative journey together.

Nice one!

But if I have to judge you by this thread, my own threads would not likely be successful!

This thread has less than 30 posts and 22k views over two years cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

And you said half of your posts are always on front page but this one educating us on how to make front page is ironically not on front page and not getting enough attention cry cry

Thanks for the effort all the same wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by stevewheezy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
This topic too suppose to make FP.[/quote]

Na so me sef dey think oo
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by udoekere: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
this is so educative
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by budaatum: 3:32am On Nov 16, 2018
Uwaomaokey:
Wow. Nice piece.
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by alienvirus: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2018
The thread must have snake in it. Big snake for that matter that will receive lala's attention in seconds.
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by Adekunleomoba(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Very insightful wink[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 14, 2019
Nairaland is just like YouTube, where views don't bring money. So who cares if one's post has 10, 000, 000 views on Nairaland?
Nótá Béné: 1, 000 views bring $1 on YouTube, was a hoax
Re: How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know by sellamarket(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2go: An Evil Or A Blessing / "86% Of People Reading This Will Not Find The Mistake In This / League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.