Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You (12005 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / 17 Things No Man Can Resist / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by olamilekan360(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
IF YOU'RE NOT ABOVE 18...THEN I DIDN'T WRITE THIS FOR YOU

What is virginity?

A ‘virgin’ is traditionally seen as someone who
has never had sexual intercourse before. However, people have different ideas about what ‘losing
your virginity’ means. For some, it’s having heterosexual sex for the first time. For others, it can mean having any sort of sex – including gay or lesbian sex – for the first time.

Does oral / fingering / anal / hand jobs count as.losing your virginity?

This is a difficult question, and again, people have different views. Whether you think these things
‘count’ or not, don’t forget that all of them can transmit sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
And whatever you think ‘being a virgin’ means, remember that the most important thing is
making sure you’re ready before you do anything sexual, whether it’s the first time or not. There’s
nothing wrong with being a virgin, and you shouldn’t feel like you have to go further then you
are comfortable with because of peer pressure.

Won’t I look inexperienced if I admit it’s my first time?

No – be honest with your partner. There’s nothing embarrassing about telling them that you
haven’t been with anyone else. If you’re close enough to someone to be thinking about having
sex, you should be close enough to be able to talk honestly to him or her.
“We’ve sort of decided to wait a bit longer before we do it. I mean, we have kissed and felt each
other and all that sort of thing, you know, maybe just going a little bit further each time”

Won’t I be judged if I admit that I’ve had sex before?

Again, it’s usually better to have enough of a trusting relationship to chat openly about your
experiences .You deserve not to be judged. If anyone makes you feel bad for things that have happened in your life, they’re probably not good enough to give your time to. Remember that there is no definite
way of knowing if a girl is a virgin or not, a lack of bleeding is not proof. I’m getting married and have not had sex before… In some countries, it’s common for young people to get married. Sometimes families arrange the marriage, sometimes not. You may have already
been in a relationship with your partner, or you may not know your partner very well. Whatever
the situation, talk to your partner about sex before you do it, and don’t feel like you have to rush into
it on your wedding night.

Will first time sex hurt?

First-time sex can be painful or hurt, and some girls or young women do bleed a little bit. The
bleeding usually occurs because the girl has a hymen which breaks the first time she has sexual
intercourse. The hymen is a small piece of thin skin which goes across the opening of the vagina and
protects it when she is young. It has some gaps in it where the blood can come out when she has
her period. Sometimes a girl might already have broken her hymen without knowing about it. For
example, this can happen as a result of playing sports or horse riding.
Sex the first time shouldn’t be painful or hurt for a boy or young man, but he can make it easier
for his partner by being gentle and taking it slowly – try to make it special for you both.

Is the first time someone has sex enjoyable?

Some couples say that on their first time they both enjoyed it, other couples say that neither of
them had an orgasm. It’s an individual thing, just try not to expect too much from your first time –
like anything else, it takes a while to learn about your body and about your partner’s. Just make
sure that you’re ready and you’ve got contraception sorted out.

“What was it like?

Well it’s difficult to describe
because I’d never felt anything like it before really. I’d had orgasms through masturbation before, but
sharing yourself with someone you love and respect was really good. It brought us closer together. ”

I'm just a writer based on relationship niche
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
A very interesting and educative piece... I endorse this for front page

Cc' lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by deadZONE: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
cool cool
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Young03(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
iam 17 n half

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by djeezy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
cool
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sex sex sex sex sex sex.... Haba... Ina no dey tire.. The more una dey talk about am d more rampant it becomes among youth.. The average age of loosing virginity has reduced drastically over the yrs.. Why.?? Social freaking media!!. Sotey child molestation and rape don become order of the day..
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by podosci(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why all this noise? Is this your church?..The issue of virginity is an old notion...This is 2015, women are Bing recognised as presidents, Engineers, soldiers and other formally men dominated positions. Nobody cares what you do with your Virgina except your pervert pastor and mallam, People are more interested with what a woman can achieve with her brains
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by PHAYOL81: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Now that’s another post for the kids. Whether it finally help /hurt somebody depend largely on how /when the reader get the news N his digestion of its famous content. undecided
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by IamLEGEND1: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
oh i'm definitely having sex tonight......
#MySideOlosho
#SubmitYourselfToMyRoomPls
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Just to correct mr OP......if you have never had sex before please don't admit it o......else you would lose that golden opportunity..

the girl will be like........so you want to use be for practice abi?? and thats how konji will kill you!

dont say i didn't tell you o...
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Shebarh(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Learnt something from it kiss
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by heayey(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
SED 301 Nice one OP...
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Adesiji77: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by sheftyxz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Andy790(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
nice copy and paste
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by olamilekan360(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Andy790:
nice copy and paste

Nice copy and paste indeed. ..bro try to make research about comrade Olamilekan. ..I'm a full time freelance writer. ... u can check comradeolamilekan.com .... So dont judge me if you don't know my story,even if you know the story. ..who the Bleep are u to pass judgement anyway...lol
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Gurgle(f): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
oh i'm definitely having sex tonight......

#MySideOlosho

#SubmitYourselfToMyRoomPls

I just

dey look you
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by IamLEGEND1: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:

I just

dey look you

continue looking.......

everybody needs a way to deal with the cold weather.

#ThisIsMine
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by octopusfreaky(f): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by CICERO09(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
If a girl disnt post dis then i dont believe
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Smh
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Focus on better things

1 Like

Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Gurgle(f): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

continue looking.......

everybody needs a way to deal with the cold weather.

#ThisIsMine

What a guy
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by IamLEGEND1: 3:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

What a guy

what a babe
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Gurgle(f): 4:00am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what a babe

Ok youre awake

who rang you
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by MVLOX(m): 5:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Nice piece. I sure love threads like dis cuz it encourages and help virgins like me to keep going and most importantly educates us on what to do wen the time is right (wedding nite). Anyway am 28 male and still a virgin. Infact I am still celebrating how I walked out on a hot female colleague who stripped to kinda seduce me 2 nites ago. I hope to post the whole story within the coming weeks.... One the best feelings ever is remaining a virgin until the D day.
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2015
This thread is for people like me

Nice one OP grin
Re: Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You by cherylsmith(f): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2015
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.