Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Name Is Nneka, Welcome To Creative Cakes Nairaland Showroom - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My Name Is Nneka, Welcome To Creative Cakes Nairaland Showroom (8450 Views)

Cakes By Marie / **Welcome To Our New Website!!** / Lovely Cakes In Lagos And Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Is Nneka, Welcome To Creative Cakes Nairaland Showroom by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Good morning please do you still teach people on baking things and how much ?
nekkyosas:
My name (about me & my business):
My name is Nneka and i reside in Warri (Delta State). I am a Bsc holder in Home Economics (plus OND in Hotel & Catering Management) from Delta State University, Abraka. And i hail from Ndokwa East LGA. I started Creative Cakes last year and the business is all about baking and pastries. I have sacrificed a lot of time, resources and finance in ensuring i become the best at what i do.

At first it wasn't easy as i see girls out there who are good in this BUT don't get jobs regularly. I was determined and persistent, so from my final year days in the University i began this journey and suffice me to say that i was able to cater for myself in school, pay my school fees, etc, and now i can proudly call myself "miss independent". Yes, i pay my bills myself and the business is growing. If you want to patronize my services, don't worry, am available.

Also, i want to use this medium to teach you guys what i know. If you are interested in becoming an entrepreneur, an expert in cakes. Consider this a free cake baking school.

Can You show us what you can do?
Sure. As time goes by, i will be uploading photos of my works.

What kind of cakes can you do (tell us other things you can do also)?
I can bake the following types of cakes;
- Red Velvet
- Chocolate Cakes
- Coconut Cakes
- Sponge Cakes, etc.

I can also do butter icing cake decoration, royal icing cake decoration, fondant (any type of design....in fact, name it, and i'll cake it wink ), pastries, small chops, etc.

I like what i see, how can i reach you to bake something for me?
That's easy. You can reach me via the following mediums;
Phone: 08137947602, 08056936832. BBM Pin: 557A48BE, Whatsapp: 08056936832

NB: Please reach out to me for business purposes ONLY. Guys, i am currently not interested in a relationship oh....so i will appreciate if you dont copy my contact details for that. wink

Can you show us how it is done here?
Of course, this thread is not just a show room, it is a learning base where i teach one or two baking tricks. As soon as i get some spare time on my hands, i will definitely drop a lesson or two.

How expensive are your charges?
Who says my charges are expensive? Anyway, just give me a call and find out how cheap my services can be. grin

I live in Delta State, can i come over so you teach me first hand?
Yes please. I am always available to teach anyone interested in making a living from baking (cakes and pastries). I currently have 4 students.

I dont live in Delta State, how can i get a cake from you if i order?
That shouldn't be a problem. I send cakes to Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, etc. Distance isn't a problem.

That should be all....for now. So, sit back and relax, enjoy what you see in this showroom and be sure to hold a pen & paper to take notes (for those interested in learning) because this will be one hell of a ride. cool

Pic 1 : My humble self

Pic 2 : First cake on display

Re: My Name Is Nneka, Welcome To Creative Cakes Nairaland Showroom by Consy11(f): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2015
interested
Re: My Name Is Nneka, Welcome To Creative Cakes Nairaland Showroom by tunday4real(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
You need a creative website. I could get you one that will give u a befitting online presence.
Get in touch.. If interested.
It will help u a lot.
Thanks.
Re: My Name Is Nneka, Welcome To Creative Cakes Nairaland Showroom by wonyi: 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
cindynwagbo:
Good morning please do you still teach people on baking things and how much ?

I sent you a pm
Re: My Name Is Nneka, Welcome To Creative Cakes Nairaland Showroom by streetpaddy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off / Your Plan B Source of Income / Pharmaceutical Drugs Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.