Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism (1203 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
it's been a long time coming... too many bad Belle girls out there with bad characters that want to spoil the good ones in the name of feminism undecided

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have said this over and over... Feminism (especially in Nigeria) is seriously on the wrong path. They should know that equality might even be overlooked if personality is on the high...

What's Hilary Clinton doing with Feministic ideas? nothing.... Why? because there is no need for it since she has made herself useful to the society and needs to ideology to help her create an artificial status...

Waiting for the e-Feminists to start their rantings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Meekmind(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
In case it makes front page...
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by mecuzee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Feminist = Transgender

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Chidonc(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bros abeg tell dem oh, infact where dat woman wey write half of a yellow sun. Na chiamanda abi na wetin be her name, come read this oh before u cause cater-cater finish for people house.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
part of his story are true... the rest, gibberish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by RepentantTr0ll(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by biz2get(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Due to this rubbish I recently broke up with one babe ... Who feels she can't bring her self down to any man .... What rubbish Too much ego
Single sorry can't come out of her instead she will ask you for what ... What a life abeg DEY WELL

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by 4stylz: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Indicate it, or is it the part that women wants to be on top or don't want to cook for their husband anymore?
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by kingreign(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
cheesy
O boy how market? cheesy
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by RepentantTr0ll(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oga market slow na so all this mods dey seize my goods lipsrsealed
kingreign:

O boy how market? cheesy
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by kingreign(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
Oga market slow na so all this mods dey seize my goods lipsrsealed
My guy you mean say customs mods don kripple your business? Na wa o shocked
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by RepentantTr0ll(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oga na so dem tell me make I come claim am on Oct 8 cry
kingreign:

My guy you mean say customs mods don kripple your business? Na wa o shocked
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Adaeze003(f): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
#Respect!!!

This guy has said all that needs to be said.

One of the reasons I don't call myself a feminist is because the word has been bastardized by uhm... you know who.

Growing up I never felt like my brothers where superior to/better than me or anything like that, up until I left secondary school, I never knew anyone thought themselves superior to another just because of gender.

Now, as far as the cooking thing goes(because I know say na that one dey pain una pass), I don't think anyone should be compelled into doing what he/she doesn't want to do. Yes, culturally women are the cooks and all that but then, we're free to Choose. That's why it is important to define those roles before you tie the knot. Save yourself the stress of "if you're hungry, cook for yourself" and a messy marriage.

Assume nothing! Don't say "ah she's a girl na, she will cook, wash those clothes and bla bla bla". I've LITERALLY seen where a woman left her husband because of excess chores(I'm not joking) but the man remarried and I guess his new wife is comfortable with the chores(no alarm yet).

Secondly, you can't meet someone working towards her goals and in your mind you think she'll somehow be the perfect house wife as well... yeah I know someone will soon tell me "she has to balance it out" but ehm... she can only do as much and before you start making reference to your mother let me just remind you that she is not your mother but a different human being. So, you either help out or you get her a help(preferably male grin grin).

For the submission thingy... uhm... subject for another day.

The rest of the post? cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by leuelliot(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
wow
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Adaeze003:
#Respect!!!

One of the reasons I don't call myself a feminist is because the word has been bastardized by uhm... you know who.

Growing up I never felt like my brothers where superior to/better than me or anything like that, up until I left secondary school, I never knew anyone thought themselves superior to another just because of gender.

Now, as far as the cooking thing goes(because I know say na that one dey pain una pass), I don't think anyone should be compelled into doing what he/she doesn't want to do. Yes, culturally women are the cooks and all that but then, we're free to Choose. That's why it is important to define those roles before you tie the knot. Save yourself the stress of "if you're hungry, cook for yourself" and a messy marriage.

Assume nothing! Don't say "ah she's a girl na, she will cook, wash those clothes and bla bla bla". I've LITERALLY seen where a woman left her husband because of excess chores(I'm not joking) but the man remarried and I guess his new wife is comfortable with the chores(no alarm yet).

Secondly, you can't meet someone working towards her goals and in your mind you think she'll somehow be the perfect house wife as well... yeah I know someone will soon tell me "she has to balance it out" but ehm... she can only do as much and before you start making reference to your mother let me just remind you that she is not your mother but a different human being. So, you either help out or you get her a help(preferably male grin grin).

..i will have to ask Solomon for that
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
cc Ishilove lalasticlala Abeg help our young girls see this
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
They are here... Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Adaeze003:
#Respect!!!

I love you ma...

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
I see Gurgle1

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
sensible post...the guy try

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chidonc:
Bros abeg tell dem oh, infact where dat woman wey write half of a yellow sun. Na chiamanda abi na wetin be her name, come read this oh before u cause cater-cater finish for people house.

the funniest part is that she is happily married and serving her husband
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

and what part is that?
Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Adaeze003(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
AcesIni:
..i will have to ask Solomon for that

Lol... I meant the rest of the post is kul...

Freemanan:
I love you ma...

wink

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Where are those confused NL feminists?

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The What My Friend Posted On Facebook About Feminism by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
The people making anti-feminist rants are even sillier than the people making feminist rants undecided

(1) (Reply)

.. / How Many Times Do You Wear Your Clothes Before Washing Them? / See 10 Countries With The Most Romantic Accent In The World According To Poll :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.