Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* (18903 Views)

I'm Suspecting This SUV To Be A Stolen SUV / 2000 - 2003 Model For Less Than ₦1M, Clearing Included. / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by fmnola: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Liar, No office anywhere. Moderator please ban this guy.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
fmnola:
Liar, No office anywhere. Moderator please ban this guy.

LOLz......

If you visit out office at the address below tomorrow, and our services are not being rendered there Moderator you are free to BAN me and delete my post.... Take out just 30mins of your time and visit tomorrow..... No need talking too much...

Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by lobito007(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
gabrielride:

May God forgive you

You call people names you are not sure of, why not do your findings before concluding?

Let me ask you... I believe the said kingauto request money being sent to his account, if you've been following me you should know i don't do online transactions, every thing is done physically in my office, I don't request for online or account payment, and i will never do, my deals are plain and open, pls stop mistaking me for some one else

Thank you!
Bro, look at it this way, anyone can raise accusations against another, for any reason; personal or otherwise. However, what makes your claim valid is a substantial proof. If u upload any, you might be saving people from losing their hard-earned money. If you made payment, via which means did you do so? To what account no and account name? What were you given to show for payment. Things like this will drive home our point. I am looking forward to your response.

Regards.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2015
lobito007:

Bro, look at it this way, anyone can raise accusations against another, for any reason; personal or otherwise. However, what makes your claim valid is a substantial proof. If u upload any, you might be saving people from losing their hard-earned money. If you made payment, via which means did you do so? To what account no and account name? What were you given to show for payment. Things like this will drive home our point. I am looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Good....

Bruv you've made a good point, this a hand work of just one person, mind you, i don't do online payment, all my transactions are done physically with a signed agreement and receipt backing it, that guy is sick i swear
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2015
DEAL OF THE DAY!!!

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Landing Cost 750k

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin cheesy

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Fuel Consumption: City: 16 mpg
Fuel Consumption: Highway: 21 mpg
Remote power door locks
Power windows
Cruise controls on steering wheel
Cruise control
4-wheel ABS Brakes
Front Ventilated disc brakes
Passenger Airbag
Cassette player
AM/FM stereo
Total Number of Speakers: 6
Privacy glass: Light
Silver aluminum rims
Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim
Roof rack
Tachometer
Power remote driver mirror adjustment
Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
Dual vanity mirrors
Front and rear reading lights
Cloth seat upholstery
Bucket front seats
Rear bench
Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
Power steering
Suspension class: Regular
Manual front air conditioning
Cargo area light
Max cargo capacity: 72 cu.ft.
Vehicle Emissions: Federal
Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
Fuel Capacity: 20.5 gal.
Instrumentation: Low fuel level
Clock: In-radio display
Coil front spring
Regular front stabilizer bar
Non-independent front suspension classification
Other front suspension
Coil rear spring
Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
Rigid axle rear suspension
Other rear suspension
Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
Variable intermittent front wipers
Steel spare wheel rim
Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
Chrome grille
Center Console: Full with covered storage
Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
Liftgate window: Flip-up
Rear door type: Liftgate
Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
Black bumpers
Fixed antenna
4 Door
Driver airbag
Child safety locks
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Kindly send me an email for more informations gabcheapcars@gmail.com
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by chigoizie7(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2015
gabrielride:

Good....

Bruv you've made a good point, this a hand work of just one person, mind you, i don't do online payment, all my transactions are done physically with a signed agreement and receipt backing it, that guy is sick i swear

This is more like it, I don't do online payment/bank payment. So that u can easily deny the person and d so called signed agreement calling it forged and fake?

Bros, which biz man that does this kind of biz does not accept online payment or bank payment?

Well, it just confirmed my curiosity.

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2015
chigoizie7:

This is more like it, I don't do online payment/bank payment. So that u can easily deny the person and d so called signed agreement calling it forged and fake?

Bros, which biz man that does this kind of biz does not accept online payment or bank payment?

Well, it just confirmed my curiosity.

Nigerians will not stop amusing me....... You ask for payment via account, they suspect you, you request face to face payment they suspect you....hahahaha bro how else will Nigerians want transactions done?

You can keep trying, tell that person who paid you that not even 100000 bad comment will affect my deals, cos i gat God at my back... My deals remains physical, Come and see things yourself
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2015
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by chigoizie7(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2015
gabrielride:

Nigerians will not stop amusing me....... You ask for payment via account, they suspect you, you request face to face payment they suspect you....hahahaha bro how else will Nigerians want transactions done?

You can keep trying, tell that person who paid you that not even 100000 bad comment will affect my deals, cos i gat God at my back... My deals remains physical, Come and see things yourself

Seriously, I was considering on a deal with u, but its no big deal,

Sorry, if I encroached that much, my BAD.

Have a nice biz bro. best of luck

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2015
chigoizie7:

Seriously, I was considering on a deal with u, but its no big deal,

Sorry, if I encroached that much, my BAD.

Have a nice biz bro. best of luck

I appreciate you! smiley

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by haiti007(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2015
though i dont have enough money to buy a car now, but something in me belive the OP

meanwhile i am suprised coz the OP said "come to our office before making any payment" and people still call him a scammer

fellow Nl conduct your observations before judging, remember whatever goes around comes around

and concerning those that have been mislead, i belive every disappointment is a blessing.
God ll bring better constomers for you

peace

5 Likes

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2015
haiti007:
though i dont have enough money to buy a car now, but something in me belive the OP

meanwhile i am suprised coz the OP said "come to our office before making any payment" and people still call him a scammer

fellow Nl conduct your observations before judging, remember whatever goes around comes around

and concerning those that have been mislead, i belive every disappointment is a blessing.

peace

Thanks boss am really encouraged with these words.....
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by coolhumble(m): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Drop your BB pin for a serious business.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by haiti007(m): 1:12am On Aug 18, 2015
gabrielride:

Thanks boss am really encouraged with these words.....
you are welcome sir
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by coolhumble(m): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Please drop your.pin bro and your whatsapp numner. Thank you!
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2015
coolhumble:
Drop your BB pin for a serious business.

BBM Pin 2B8DA329

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by lobito007(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2015
gabrielride:

Good....

Sorry. Obviously, that was not meant for you.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by lobito007(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2015
fmnola:
Run for this guy, he is Kingsautos CONFIRMED. He uses the same strategy as him. Don't ever fall for him cos he will keep bringing up excuses after little payment. I am one of his victim and don't want anyone to fall for him again. HE IS A CONFIRMED SCAMMER.
Bro, look at it this way, anyone can raise
accusations against another, for any reason;
personal or otherwise. However, what makes
your claim valid is a substantial proof. If u
upload any, you might be saving people from
losing their hard-earned money. If you made
payment, via which means did you do so? To
what account no and account name? What were
you given to show for payment. Things like these
will drive home our point. I am looking forward
to your response.
Regards.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by greatbuc(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2015
How about c230 2003 manual transmission
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Bugatie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
gabrielride:
2008 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD

THIRD ROW SEAT Parking Sensors BOOSTER SEAT Climate Package LOW MILEAGE

Price:2.4m

Bros this thread na 1m Suvs o,,, I don dey see something else. Just kidding

I wish you good sales
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Bugatie(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
haiti007:

peace

Nice one Haiti007,

@Gabrielrides...please ensure you justify this confidence
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2015
grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
smiley cheesy
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Am Back...... Open For Business!!
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
smiley smiley sad
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keep thy heart with all diligence Prov.4:23

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2012 Toyota Prado TXL (mint Condition) SOLD / 2007 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Toks Full Option Selling Fast / 2001 Golf 4 ₦ 750,000 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.