Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* (18906 Views)

I'm Suspecting This SUV To Be A Stolen SUV / 2000 - 2003 Model For Less Than ₦1M, Clearing Included. / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Thank You Lord!
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:
Let your light so shine before men Matt.5:16

I see Kings auto hand writing all over this. Convince us you aren't him.

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2015
expee06:

I see Kings auto hand writing all over this. Convince us you aren't him.

People like you are better left un-answered........
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERY ONE HERE
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:

People like you are better left un-answered........

Then you are not ready to do business here, you think people will part ways with their hand earned cash just because you go by the moniker 'gabrielride'?
You need to rethink your strategy.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2015
expee06:

Then you are not ready to do business here, you think people will part ways with their hand earned cash just because you go by the moniker 'gabrielride'?
You need to rethink your strategy.

If you can read very well, you will notice i insist on face to face dealings, except you've been skipping that part, the funny thing is that, some said my font look like that of inspired_m auto, some said the colours look like that of fhemmy, others said i post pictures like phemmmmy and you woke up this morning saying i type like king, why are you making me feel you are confused? knowing i don't do my deals online? Bro be reasonable pls
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2015
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2015
We give you full assistance, to ensure your car is cleared without stress.....
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by chiboyo(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Why do I have a strong feeling this guy is same as :gab4u and Gabrielmotors(both notorious accomplices to a scammer)....

@weigher, afanide, fastshipping et Al..

Please register your presence
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2015
chiboyo:
Why do I have a strong feeling this guy is same as :gab4u and Gabrielmotors(both notorious accomplices to a scammer)....

@weigher, afanide, fastshipping et Al..

Please register your presence

Don't say what you are not sure of pls
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Please do not hesitate to contact us, by phone at, +1 9406043722 with any questions. We are proud to have great positive feedback and our price is always below retail. You can also email us (Gabcheapcars@gmail.com) with any questions
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2015
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2015
DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!

2007 Saturn Vue

Mileage 117,979

Landing Cost 1m

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Clean in and out grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Spacious Trunk for your stuffs grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Keyless Entry
Air Conditioning
Handsfree Communications
Power Driver Mirror
Sunroof/Moonroof
Auxiliary Power Outlet
Traction Control
Driver Air Bag
Power Door Locks
Fog Lamps
Alarm
Passenger Air Bag
Power Driver Seat
Bucket Seats
Heated Driver Seat
Mp3 Player
Entertainment System
Satellite Radio

All this will be yours for just 1m
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2015
Hope you going to church today grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:

If you can read very well, you will notice i insist on face to face dealings, except you've been skipping that part, the funny thing is that, some said my font look like that of inspired_m auto, some said the colours look like that of fhemmy, others said i post pictures like phemmmmy and you woke up this morning saying i type like king, why are you making me feel you are confused? knowing i don't do my deals online? Bro be reasonable pls

Every individual has got a right to any assertion. Don't try dodging the Kings auto correlation.
Before me someone else raised same observation.
If you are clean and truly desirous of doing legit business what stops you from importing those cars with your own resources?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2015
THIS IS THE CHEAPEST SUV SO FAR grin

2005 Ford Escape

Landing Cost 700k

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Visit us today to pre-order your choice SUV
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
WE SHIP DOWN TO LAGOS AND YOU DO THE CLEARING YOURSELF
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
wink

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2015
4wd/Awd
ABS Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
AM/FM Radio
Automatic Headlights
Cargo Area Tiedowns
CD Changer
CD Player
Child Safety Door Locks
Deep Tinted Glass
Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror
Electronic Brake Assistance
Fog Lights
Front Air Dam
Interval Wipers
Keyless Entry
Leather Seat
Leather Steering Wheel
Load Bearing Exterior Rack
Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror
Power Door Locks
Rear Window Defogger
Rear Wiper
Second Row Folding Seat
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
Tilt Steering
Tilt Steering Column
Vehicle Anti-Theft
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2015
For Affordable Cars & Trucks Contact Gab Rides...Gabcheapcars@gmail.com Or Call +1 9406043722...Contact Us For Good Deals
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2015
expee06:

Every individual has got a right to any assertion. Don't try dodging the Kings auto correlation.
Before me someone else raised same observation.
If you are clean and truly desirous of doing legit business what stops you from importing those cars with your own resources?

Every one is entitled to what they feel, i know these are all hand work of fellow dealers trying to paint me black, why was all this questions not asked while i was buying and selling cars locally here on nairaland since 2013? Have you bothered checking my record and date of sign up? Kindly do your findings before you conclude or maybe you are seeing me as a rival.... Anyway you got your mouth, say what you like sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2012 Toyota Prado TXL (mint Condition) SOLD / 2007 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Toks Full Option Selling Fast / 2001 Golf 4 ₦ 750,000 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.