Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife (37598 Views)

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tolexander:
don't mind him jare bro gringrin
The guy is truly hilarious, that barcanista truly is!.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by omostar: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nawa o for ffk and women shocked
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by nigerianium: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
joseph1832:
What's does OBJ sleeping with his son's wife got to do with APC or party politics?

Please let's learn to separate personal life from political party happenings.

Maybe you should preach that to the person I quoted who generalized FFK's travails as what is obtainable in all PDP members' personal lives.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tolexander:
how Fani take be my man?

No be hin be the spokesman for nna association?
Him still be your man whether you like am or not! tongue
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
kingsolex:

you must be stupid to hate God's creation a human being like u oniranu spits on her head and walks out of thread
and what makes you think you have influence over what she likes, love or hate? Who's the stupid person between the one that made her position known and the oen that weep and swear because someone made known her position?

You don't have to reply man..

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by joseph1832(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Maybe you should preach that to the person I quoted who generalized FFK's travails as what is obtainable in all PDP members' personal lives.
Oh my bad. So you're just mirroring him?.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by nigerianium: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh my bad. So you're just mirroring him?.

Now you know.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Tolexander: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Him still be your man whether you like am or not! tongue
lol

You are trillions of miles far from being serious!
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by deadZONE: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin the real FFK
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by egbaguy: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bianka ojukwu go just dey laff........I think ffk's current gf is ibo........lmao

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by dammytosh: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shameless FFK.

These are people in charge of the affair of the country.

They can not even manage their family successfully !!

Rogues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by oghenetega100(f): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
No one knows the real story except those involved so we can't judge. But my opinion is if you have 3 x.wives already at this age, and now getting ready to marry your 4th wife, then there must be something seriously wrong with you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by chineloSA(f): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
The one he thinks is his own will turn out not to be his. smiley smiley

Life has a strange way of teaching us lessons.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Femi’s father, the late Chief Remilekun Fani-Kayode, objected to the marriage because he believed that Yemisi was not a stable character and was not a serious minded person. He also had lots of contempt for her background. Femi insisted on going ahead with the marriage simply because Yemisi had said that she was carrying a child and that if he didn’t marry her, she would kill herself and the child inside her.

The thing runs in their family. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Aitee1: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hian, person wey the shildren don disfather since undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is just what I hate I swear, why eat d forbidden fruit wen u don't hav d resources or means to take care of a child, baby mama , baby dada, now Innocent children would b d topic of discussion by all nd sundry, na wa ....
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Applaner: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
op,

dis ur moniker

hmmmm
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by zeb04(f): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
the power of puccy
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by vigasimple(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is there anything that the children's mother is hiding that she refused paternity test for the kids?

Imo, the 'daughter' marriage is on shaky foundation and probably will not last.

The 'evidence' on this matter from what is on the public domain so far is on the side of FFK notwithstanding his own mess as a person.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
This sounds like a typical American soap opera.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Chubhie: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
FFK from day one ain't wired to be a father. He FFK is the Nigerian PeterPan.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by MizMyColi(f): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:

Saratu- 1987
Yemisi- 1989
Regina- 1997

FFK: slaying them babes since 1987 grin

Ecoterrors come hear tori oooo grin Mogidi whynotthetruth Mizmycoli

I dey here my brother.

Shebi na the babes want to be slayed ni.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by wisdomiskey(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
ffk is sick upstairs....

dat igbo winnch (hiz gf)
has given him efooo 2 chop angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by wisdomiskey(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

broz victoriabee don deactivate o
shame catch FrancisT so tey he went 2
go delete dat account grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by udmydearest(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Waiting for yemisi's side of the story!!!!!!!
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by femi4: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
This country don tire me sef.. see how public figures keep rubbing mud on their faces on daily basis. Now the parents aside, why must they drag their children into this crossfire? You have raised them till now, what else remains?
That's why all these baby mamas and papas should be curtailed because its the innocent children that ends up affected.

NB: Only a woman knows the true father of her children..

FTC shaa... So INTROVERT and LADYF...how market?
Super clean

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Yeah. Exactly why Obasanjo slept with his son's wife. The same person APC worships.

Femi Kuti is also in a paternity mess.

Infidelity is a Yoruba curse.

Hey! You don't want to go there at all. Femi kuto had refused the story. It is simply not true. And between you and I wet know that infidelity is not limited to an ethnic group in our society.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
FFK is at it again.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by ogedax: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why is she refusing paternity of the kids if she has nothing in her cupboard

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by ITbomb(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
And to think that he was our campaign director, no wonder we lost

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by chocolateme(f): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
femi4:
Super clean
wow!!
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Mogidi: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Mogidi I de suspect you o

Oga barcanista no put me for trouble o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Customs Officer In Lagos / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters / See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.