Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife (37597 Views)

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Most guys have been fathering someone else's child/children for a long time now.
Especially those married to one particular tribe in Nigeria.
I have a case I'm trying to resolve, of my cousin from the SS that almost ran mad when he discovered that the boy he's been calling son for almost 10 years isn't his.
Another friend from SE, got the shocker of his life in the US when during a supposed blood transfusion, he was told his son of 4 years is not his.
Another Lady almost killed her hubby of 15 years (no issue) with shock, when the real owner of their baby turned up at her Naming Ceremony to claim the baby.
Women, make una take am easy naaaa, even me sef no come sure again oo.

But sha, the love for the child/children should over rule here.
God help us men
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Emaprince: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Why are you summoning them? Does it surprise you? "Never trust a prostitute! Especially a political prostitute!".
last time, she said she loves clubing. A married women that clubs all the time...what do you expect? She can't even do a paternity test on them to avoid public embarrasment.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Abugab:

How did they have three children without trust and nothing was done about since till now?

Femi kuti discovered two of his three kids from the same woman are not his. When a woman give u reasons for suspicion , u make request like that to clear all doubt.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Emaprince: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2015
freshvine:

What if he has married thrice?

Yemisi married FFK.....1st marriage.

Yemisi cheated on FFK.....Multiple Men.

Yemisi is on her third marriage.... 3rd marriage.

Tell me what FFK has done wrong here?
hmm! This yemisi na professional who.re. And she is married to another unlucky man now.SMH
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
and what makes you think you have influence over what she likes, love or hate? Who's the stupid person between the one that made her position known and the oen that weep and swear because someone made known her position?

You don't have to reply man..
are you saying she is right to hate a fellow human being ?
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
and what makes you think you have influence over what she likes, love or hate? Who's the stupid person between the one that made her position known and the oen that weep and swear because someone made known her position?

You don't have to reply man..
and who are u mere pond of flesh who can not even create a living fly to hate some one of God's image may God forgive u both cause I take it as you are justifying her hate speech
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
kingsolex:

are you saying she is right to hate a fellow human being ?
I respect people's right to like, love or hate. You have no clue about what led her to make that comment, but left to me she's right in her decision and I whole heartedly stand by her. If she changes her mind, I will still stand by her. The bottomline is that her decision must be respected whether we/you agree or not.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Haiba: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
This reads like an epsiode of the Jeremy Kyle show for the rich.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by ugbah007: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is family issue,but if I were in his shoes I would druged those girls and take their blood sample to confirm my doubts before disowning them.I feel your pain "FFK,but try and do the test by force for the girls.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Fourwinds: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
woman go and do DNA test simple
and for u former FFK...d way u kick start pu..ssies is alarming... what is d problem with ur JTF. take time
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Adeyinka123: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let them conduct d paternity test. He might right after all . I think the woman is hiding something .
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
I respect people's right to like, love or hate. You have no clue about what led her to make that comment, but left to me she's right in her decision and I whole heartedly stand by her. If she changes her mind, I will still stand by her. The bottomline is that her decision must be respected whether we/you agree or not.

more grease to ur elbow man, keep up the good work. religiously it wrong to hate even common instinct won't let u do that.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why can't you mind your fvcking biz for once, I hate you. Stop stalking me
hate! dats a strong word girl..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Customs Officer In Lagos / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters / See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.