Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife (37601 Views)

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by solid3(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Haven read the epistle, I just feel the pains of FFK.

Some women are sometimes very stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is he sick?

Just wondering
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by weyreypey: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

The marriage will last. Carry your curse go front.

She is in no position to grant him a paternity test if she doesn't want to. Na by forceundecided. The man sef get liver. Upon all his away matches he think say na only him fit play.

Good thing that Yemisi is married to a better man. From the look of things, she is doing great as always.

The day is coming that the so called daughter will wish she did the paternity test

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by eedriyz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
How is that our own cup of tea? FFK is not any relevant again... His news can be told to his families
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by missKiffy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
GstringAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
Help me ask them

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Ralphlauren(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
vigasimple:

Is there anything that the children's mother is hiding that she refused paternity test for the kids?

Imo, the 'daughter' marriage is on shaky foundation and probably will not last.

The 'evidence' on this matter from what is on the public domain so far is on the side of FFK notwithstanding his own mess as a person.

My thoughts exactly.

If she has nothing to hide, she should not refuse the paternity test. She must have also informed her daughters not to accompany their father for any DNA test. Her actions has brought shame on the poor girls.

If she has nothing to hide, she would have done the test.

MKO Abiola stipulated that all his children with the exception of those from his first wife simbiat must undergo DNA test to confirm he's their dad.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
weyreypey:

The day is coming that the so called daughter will wish she did the paternity test

A day would come that FFK's family would wish they had disown FFK.

A day would come that FFK would wish he had castrated himself when he came of age.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by missKiffy(f): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Yeah. Exactly why Obasanjo slept with his son's wife. The same person APC worships.

Femi Kuti is also in a paternity mess.

Infidelity is a Yoruba curse.
Nah pdp matter dey pain you like that
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ralphlauren:

My thoughts exactly.

If she has nothing to hide, she should not refuse the paternity test. She must have also informed her daughters not to accompany their father for any DNA test. Her actions has brought shame on the poor girls.

If she has nothing to hide, she would have done the test.

MKO Abiola stipulated that all his children with the exception of those from his first wife simbiat must undergo DNA test to confirm he's their dad.

What shame?

If I had a father like FFK, I will be stupid to recognise as my father. Tufiakwacheesy

MKO Abiola never said or did such a thing

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
solid3:
Haven read the epistle, I just feel the pains of FFK.

Women are sometimes very stewpid.

Including g your momma ba?grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Mamaflex(f): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
i just dey watch barcanista with one eye.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by nigerianium: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
missKiffy:

Nah pdp matter dey pain you like that

Who do we have here? Oops! It's the fugly girl who's 'fiance' is a bisexual.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
onajo2000:

Why can't the ex wife family allows the paternity test?

If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't.

So help me God

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by micrep3030(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by solid3(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Including g your momma ba?grin

No.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by rhymesteey(f): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Haha u too harsh for the matter ooo..... Maka why
nigerianium:

He's coming for you.

G-string Angela...You must be a stripper.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by missKiffy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Who do we have here? Oops! It's the fugly girl who's 'fiance' is a bisexual.
Waever undecided say whatever you want, doesn't move me an inch
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by agarawu23(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:

dat igbo winnch (hiz gf)
has given him efooo 2 chop angry
lol grin
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
TYPICAL "WESTERN LIFE"!

No shame! Awon FUJI GARBAGE!!!!! cheesy
Born here!
ABORT THERE!
FFK!!!! ASSSSSSHAWO BABY DADDY OF WESTERN NIGERIA!!!! cheesy
WHORRRRRE Tribe!!!!!!

TuFiakwaaaaaah!!!!!! cheesy

Fashola done accept im TWINS? wink

Oops! Menopausal depression again sad

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
solid3:

No.

Why not?undecided
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
oloyetomoye:
FFK sir, never worry, am sure some day those prodigal daughters will come begging on their kneels.

But am surprised! What a so careless uncultured man will go all the way to marry a lady who has no respect for her father? That guy should watch out. What they sowed to their father they will equally sow into that guy's live. Those girls wont be able to run a home like their mother.

Let's wait and see. It is matter of time. Truth never dies.

Ode!

They will not reap anything unless if they are exactly like their mad father.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by weyreypey: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

A day would come that FFK's family would wish they had disown FFK.

A day would come that FFK would wish he had castrated himself when he came of age.
You don't understand.... Just an housemaid can yab her with this episode.... Not to talk of extended family members even the hubby...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
mecuzee:
I BELIEVE EVERYTHING FFK SAID ABOUT YEMISI IS TRUE!

Are you typing from a personal experience?

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
weyreypey:

You don't understand.... Just an housemaid can yab her with this episode.... Not to talk of extended family members even the hubby...

You don't understand. This Housemaid and FFK were lovers. cheesy
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by solid3(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Why not?undecided

They were virtuous women. They didn't have children for different men during their time. They got married the rightful customary way not using pregnancy to hook their respective husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by flyingdutchman(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
HAAAAAA ! WAIT OOO! FEMI EVEN BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR YEMISI IN LONDON!!! FROM WHOSE POCKET? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
solid3:

They were virtuous women. They didn't have children for different men during their time. They got married the rightful customary way not using pregnancy to hook their respective husbands.

Cry me a river. Stop bullshitying yourself, many of our so called virtuous women of yesteryears did.
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by activelyA(f): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Can you believe?. shocked

I read everything! !!! lipsrsealed such a great feat! cool
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by nigerianium: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
missKiffy:

Waever undecided say whatever you want, doesn't move me an inch

You should have remembered that when you quoted me.wink
Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by weyreypey: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

You don't understand. This Housemaid and FFK were lovers. cheesy
Am not concerned about FFK he's lived his life....
Am more concerned about the naive daughter that got married under controversial paternity clouds

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
weyreypey:

Am not concerned about FFK he's lived his life....
Am more concerned about the naive daughter that got married under controversial paternity clouds

Their mum remarried. The husband is a responsible man and he was present at her marriage. That should be enough for a contented daughter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife by olu1759(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
FFK:F**k F**k King,that guy life no balance since the 80's.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 / Buhari, Osinbajo's Absence At Late Army Chief's Burial: A Major Gaffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.