Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) (43377 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress / Ini Edo Stuns In Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
L0L
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by maureen546: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ini u too much,sweet sixty
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by Slimvincent(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
God bless una huzzle

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by noblegrex: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
creamyzone:

So you didn't know ini edo and banga lee once dated way back. Flash back to year 2006 at thisday 1st music festival with JayZ, beyonce, missy elliot, snoop, marJ blige, busta rhymes, ciara etc. Dbanj was the lead Nigerian Act and ini was flocking around him like bees on honey. I was at the event and witnessed it live. Eja nla na the don, just give it to this charming and humble man. He doesn't settle for less when it comes to women and clothes.

And for the haters, that chain he is rocking is pure gold, and ini edo is "still feeling the nigga" so also genevieve and tonto... IMO
ah haaahahah.I no sabi say dem don date o,mayb simply because I don't always base ma judgement on speculations. Na wa oo.this guy dey bleep anything bleepable oo.make him dick no u root oo. I just want bleep them too,make him no chop dem finish oo
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
whoever that make up artist is, was too brutal to your face sad
both of dem should go and marry
bastards
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Something just doesn't seem right about ini of late...cant really pinpoint it tho..her beauty is fading each passing day

My thoughts exactly
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by MissEse: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
LatestTrend:
And you are not beautiful enough to upload a picture.

Guy don't quote me on matters like dis again. Besides I didn't say she's not beautiful.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by AdoreKIZITO(f): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
ERella:

She said she did her makeup herself
Is it not better u say "she does it herself"
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
she don dey old ooo
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
My tots too dear. I think it could be the weight loss program she has engaged in recently. Some of the weight loss programs especially when you don't adopt a natural method could make you look sappy. Ini is finer in her natural plump self but the waistlines won't permit her to remain plumpy. That's why some oyibos will simply cut off the problem area with the surgical knife.

True. Cos she use to be much more pretty than now.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by Olorunking(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Not bad wink
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by zonties1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
MissEse:
Beautiful but tight dress. Waist crunch and bra strap obvious. Not nice sad
can I see urz n stop hating...
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by MissEse: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
zonties1:
can I see urz n stop hating...

No insult intended. U obviously don't understand my comment like odas. Dress is tight!! And I'm not saying it is tight because I hate her.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by montezz(f): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
i love the dress! hope nothing is going between those two o.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by MakCoby(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
Dbanj please marry her
dbanj has a Gf already lol
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by bummyla(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Looking Lovely! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) by Omowalksola(f): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
Nyc dress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Taken At Tee-A's Wedding / I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.