Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59279 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful

295 Likes 39 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Sanmel(f): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by afolwalex20(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided

The poster above me stole my spot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by wordbank(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ur conclusion makes no sense in any way. U met d wrong dude so what? So others should be slaves to their own selves?
U r just amusing!

191 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why must it be an eatery? Food no dey ya hous

254 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
those guys tried to molest you buh they didn't have their way.
to me, when it comes to rhape the two parties are guilty but that's mostly is not true cuz at times the lady raped might just be completely innocent.
op, there's something you've gotta always remember which is "NOT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME", we still have good eggs among us buh nah the bads ones full market, so i put it to the ladies to be watchful and very careful...

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
the question is what's the motive of the visitors?........I believe most guys do initiate their intention when inviting girls over, even when he lies you can tell.

Yeah stop visiting.......when he hits load of cash, he doesn't need to invite you, you will come uninvited.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by donholy28(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
There u go...painting all guys black

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brugo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Girl dresses scantily to visit a guy who is sexually active. They get cuddly and start kissing and touching then she says no when he makes further moves to take off her clothes. Not all guys have the will to stop when the process has been initiated.

Ladies if you don't want to get raped, stop setting yourselves up. Don't get to the point of heavy petting then pull away. You may be dealing with a guy who has little control when aroused. You can't put hot coal on your lap and hope it won't burn you.

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
wordbank:
Ur conclusion makes no sense in any way. U met d wrong dude so what? So others should be slaves to their own selves?
U r just amusing!

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided

90 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Why must it be an eatery? Food no dey ya hous
I can actually foot my own bill wink

46 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by weyreypey: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

Lie!

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brugo:
Girl dresses scantily to visit a guy who is sexually active. They get cuddly and start kissing then she says no when he makes further moves to take off her clothes. Not all guys have the will to stop when the process has been initiated.

Ladies if you don't want to get raped, stop setting yourselves up. Don't get to the point of heavy petting then pull away. You may be dealing with a guy who has little control when aroused. You can't put hot coal on your lap and hope it won't burn you.
Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by weyreypey: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

True?

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
weyreypey:

Lie!
That's just the truth you guys have failed to know.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

lol I dnt believ dat... U"d stil go behind d guy"s bak and call him stingy

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by knostbrown01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
You r not ready to have a boyfriend.....the fact that all bird could fly doesn't mean the have equal feather

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I dnt believ dat... U"d stil go behind d guy"s bak and call him stingy
Why will I do such a thing? U won't believe that a guy who insisted I come to visit him in his house just said I should not bother simply.because I told him am meeting him in an eatery. Na by.force to buy food for eatery??

11 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brugo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??

Madam. Discuss within my context. Thanks.

31 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

Why will I do such a thing? U won't believe that a guy who insisted I come to visit him in his house just said I should not bother simply.because I told him am meeting him in an eatery. Na by.force to buy food for eatery??
I dnt like meetin girls in an eatery... We could meet in a church...

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
lol...girls sef dey rape na.

12 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Mznaett: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op,God bless you for putting this "devilish act" an average girl faces into writing.

I've been a victim several times and believe me it wasnt not funny.

The latest that just happened to me was when a course mate of mine asked me to come help him prepare something as usual,I went and after eating, I was abt leaving but he got hold of me and threw me on top of his bed. Imagine? This was a guy I took as a friend not knowing he was a monster.
After much struggling though he was stronger I managed to escape
since then,I had to set up my own policy o

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
knostbrown01:
You r not ready to have a boyfriend.....the fact that all bird could fly doesn't mean the have equal feather
I.do have a boyfriend and we've been together for a long time now. He's the only guy I trust with myself kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
C'mon. This is totally ridiculous. If you fear that the guys' you hang out with may pounce on you and rape you one day, then you really need to consider changing your circle of male friends. This is exactly how it starts, then you become psychotic/paranoid for life.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt like meetin girls in an eatery... We could meet in a church...
That aint bad either
So far it's.not your room

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by wordbank(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided
First thing first, let's address the topic 'we ladies should stop visiting guys, rape is real' smh... now u know u fuccked d hell up right thurr.
*Back to quote*
I can't say rape is not real but in most cases that the culprit and victim are adults, it is very easy to spot who paved the way and that been said you know what's what. Child molestation is a crime which I see no relativity between 'visiting the accused and raping the accuser'.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

That aint bad either
So far it's.not your room
naaah.... My room is sacred..... Judgin frm ur threads, u seem u hav a problem wit guys

16 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Op,God bless you for putting this "devilish act" an average girl faces into writing.

I've been a victim several times and believe me it wasnt not funny.

The latest that just happened to me was when a course mate of mine asked me to come help him prepare something as usual,I went and after eating, I was abt leaving but he got hold of me and threw me on top of his bed. Imagine? This was a guy I took as a friend not knowing he was a monster.
After much struggling though he was stronger I managed to escape
since then,I had to set up my own policy o
My sister na only God fit save us. These guys are so wicked that they will eventually turn the whole matter against the girl. What more of a bad thing can happen to a raped girl than turning against her? Telling her she initiated the act
If he had raped u that day, he will surely tell his frnds u.came with condom in handy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by opeaceo: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wisdom is key here, but giving a blank statement ( the title of the thread), I don't agree. "good" guys still exist.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
come visit me, we go play ps3 tire

7 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
naaah.... My room is sacred..... Judgin frm ur threads, u seem u hav a problem wit guys
I do,. Like I said in a previous thread am currently working with guys and the way they talk about girls is insane. It's like they believe a female frnd coming for visitation is coming for sex, that's insane! How dare you rape your innocent female visitor
I so have male frnds, but when it.comes to visiting you alone?? Abeg count me out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
But ehn? Tbh,I cannot visit a guy in his house o! The last time I visited a guy who was not my boyfriend was in 2006,was much younger and naïve.

But now! No way!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / Virgin's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.