Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) (2800 Views)

Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by realitytopline: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
"Surgeons used a fibula bone from my right leg, and nerve and skin tissue harvested from leg, arm, hip and shoulder to perform reconstructive surgery on my jaw".
A model who had the vast majority her jaw removed due to an aggressive cancer posed for a series of ultra-glamorous shots.
Elizaveta Bulokhova, 25, first noticed an inflammation on her jaw which became more and more painful.
After undergoing a series of biopsies, she was told she had jaw osteosarcoma – a cancer which attacks the bone.
Elizaveta, who lives in Ontario, Canada, was forced to undergo a series of intensive operations in 2014 to remove 95% of her jaw.
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]

Re: Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by may01(f): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wow, happy for her.

2 Likes

Re: Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by jessiecah(f): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Such a young girl,she must have gone through a lot...God will visit you, my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by donholy28(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
may01:
Wow, happy for her.
Ur sense of happiness is weird
Re: Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by realitytopline: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Indeed a thing of joy....Jehovah the greater healer....
Re: Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by SimpleVili: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why she come resemble Angelina Jolie for the last picture?

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by may01(f): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
donholy28:
Ur sense of happiness is weird
Lol, I'm hapoy for her coz she beat the cancer

1 Like

Re: Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Must have been scary. Pretty woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Victoria Beckham Photographed With A Large Wet Spot On Her Pants In London / Actress Countess Vaughn Shares Hot Sex Themed Photos / Have You Ever Seen What A Made-in-nigeria Pizza Looks Like? We Have A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.