Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why You Should Ignore Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Ignore Atheists (5441 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
My fellow believers of Christ... U may wonder y u ignore them(atheists)...
It's really simple... NO MATTER WHAT U SAY OR DO... THEY WON'T CHANGE THEIR MIND...
Once u spot one is an atheist not just the normal sinner waiting to be saved... Deviate ur ways from him or her.. D devil has taken control of their mind and it would take only God's divine touch to save him... Do not argue nor try to make him see reason.. It's of no use... Some of them are responsible for so many people's unbelief and as such their souls have been tied down to hell.. They have been cut down.. They refuse to accept there is a God at all and their main target is Christianity... They only exist if u give them the chance.. If we all ignore them they will just be like flies ... Their problem is because they don't want to believe that there is a Mighty God to judge their deeds or there is a place called heaven or hell. They spend their lives proving nonsense..
My dear brethren let praise and bless the name of the Lord for the souls that have be won to the kingdom of God.
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by johnydon22(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have noticed threads with "atheist/atheism" are now more frequent than ones with "god/religion" on this board.

that's encouraging... wink

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by OgundeleT(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
johnydon22:
I have noticed threads with "atheist/atheism" are now more frequent than ones with "god/religion" on this board.

that's encouraging... wink
i think am the only one noticing that
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guy.. It's God that will help them o
50% of them know truly that there is God bt because they don't believe or something else they stick to atheism

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by theoneJabulani(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yeah right, avoid atheists and keep living in your delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
OneTruePrince:
Guy.. It's God that will help them o
50% of them know truly that there is God bt because they don't believe or something else they stick to atheism
70% of christians know there is no God. They just want to please their family.

BTW see how u just contradicted yourself @ bold text. lolz

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
@ d atheists dat jst arrived am not going to say a word.. undecided
U guys are always out there looking 4 who to drag along in your delusion smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
ValentineMary:

70% of christians know there is no God. They just want to please their family.

BTW see how u just contradicted yourself @ bold text. lolz
So they jst served God for nothing... Who does dat undecided.. Bullshit talk...
To me these atheists jst sound... I don't know grin
Am nt trying to reason with u o

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by mauriceju2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2620604/atheist-should-explain-please
OneTruePrince:
My fellow believers of Christ... U may wonder y u ignore them(atheists)...
It's really simple... NO MATTER WHAT U SAY OR DO... THEY WON'T CHANGE THEIR MIND...
Once u spot one is an atheist not just the normal sinner waiting to be saved... Deviate ur ways from him or her.. D devil has taken control of their mind and it would take only God's divine touch to save him... Do not argue nor try to make him see reason.. It's of no use... Some of them are responsible for so many people's unbelief and as such their souls have been tied down to hell.. They have been cut down.. They refuse to accept there is a God at all and their main target is Christianity... They only exist if u give them the chance.. If we all ignore them they will just be like flies ... Their problem is because they don't want to believe that there is a Mighty God to judge their deeds or there is a place called heaven or hell. They spend their lives proving nonsense..
My dear brethren let praise and bless the name of the Lord for the souls that have be won to the kingdom of God.
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by mauriceju2(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yes, yes, when every forms of attacks and attempts to potray atheists as evil people fails; when all explainations bible-fitted fails; all you have to do is to "leave" them........and Pray undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by onetrack(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Ignore atheists at your peril. You may one day find us outnumbering you.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2016
OneTruePrince:
So they jst served God for nothing... Who does dat undecided.. Bullshit talk... To me these atheists jst sound... I don't know grin Am nt trying to reason with u o
They worship God just to please their family. Can't u read?
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2016
onetrack:

Atheists have the tendency to be oblivious to facts that dispel their delusions . According to various researches , Islam by 2050 will be the dominant religion in the world . Atheism will obviously die out because atheists tend to keep small families or are contented without procreating .

Does this make sense to you ?
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by KingEbukaNaija: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2016
SirWere:
Yes, yes, when every forms of attacks and attempts to potray atheists as evil people fails

Delusion .
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by johnydon22(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Atheists have the tendency to be oblivious to facts that dispel their delusions . According to various researches , Islam by 2050 will be the dominant religion in the world . Atheism will obviously die out because atheists tend to keep small families or are contended without procreating .

Does this make sense to you ?

That's good news then don't you think, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Let's simply wait for atheism to die out soon...

We'll drink beer to that... lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by KingEbukaNaija: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2016
johnydon22:

That's good news then don't you think, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Let's simply wait for atheism to die out soon...

We'll drink beer to that... lol

Well I'm a teetotaller , a glass of iced tea would be nice though .
Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Atheists are a confused lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Hiswordxray(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Atheism is a LIE and we as Christians are call to fix ours on the truth, the reality. Let just ignore the lie, for it is not real and let focus on that which is real. All creation know of the Almighty God, because God created the creation to know of His exist. The concept of atheism is a lie breed from the father of lie. It is meant to distract us and keep us from focusing on the Truth. Look at how well the devil have succeeded here, there are more topics about atheism than about God. The devil had made us focus on the lie he produce. We must ignore atheism like it doesn't exist because it is the truth, atheism is not real. Let focus on the reality, Christ is the reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Hiswordxray(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
onetrack:
Atheism is darkness, Jesus is the light. You can not win darkness by wrestling against it, you only win darkness by bringing in the light. 2 Corinthians 3:18 reveals that we bring in the light by focusing on Jesus until we are transform into Christ the light and then this light would drive away the darkness. The way to abolish atheism is focusing on Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by cloudgoddess(f): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hiswordxray:

Atheism is darkness, Jesus is the light. You can not win darkness by wrestling against it, you only win darkness by bringing in the light. 2 Corinthians 3:18 reveals that we bring in the light by focusing on Jesus until we are transform into Christ the light and then this light would drive away the darkness. The way to abolish atheism is focusing on Christ.
You do realize that religious people become atheist after investigating their faith & realizing it's invalid, right? It doesn't take that much effort to become an atheist if you care about what's actually true, not just what you hope to be true. We atheists are simply people who stopped letting comforting religious delusions blind us to reality & facts.

Regardless of how deeply you personally choose to remain steeped in your religious brainwashing, there will still be Christians (and Muslims, and even Jews, like Mark Zuckerburg creator of Facebook & humanitarian) learning about the world outside of their indoctrination & waking up to the foolishness of religion. The only thing anyone could possibly do to stop it is block off access to educational resources like the Internet. Unless you can do that, don't count on atheism being "abolished" any time soon. In fact, like onetrack said, you can probably count on seeing more and more of us.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Hiswordxray(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
cloudgoddess:

You do realize that religious people become atheist after investigating their faith & realizing it's invalid, right? It doesn't take that much effort to become an atheist if you care about what's actually true, not just what you hope to be true. We atheists are simply people who stopped letting comforting religious delusions blind us to reality & facts.

Regardless of how deeply you personally choose to remain steeped in your religious brainwashing, there will still be Christians (and Muslims, and even Jews, like Mark Zuckerburg creator of Facebook & humanitarian) learning about the world outside of their indoctrination & waking up to the foolishness of religion. The only thing anyone could possibly do to stop it is block off access to educational resources like the Internet. Unless you can do that, don't count on atheism being "abolished" any time soon. In fact, like onetrack said, you can probably count on seeing more and more of us.
Whose talking?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2016
ValentineMary:

They worship God just to please their family. Can't u read?
Dumb again grin.... Bcuz u wuld ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Guys let's leave dem to their faith.. Weather there is God or not.. They will all find out.. Nd would surely confess THAT JESUS IS LORD smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by winner01(m): 1:13am On Jun 27, 2016
onetrack:
Some people thought so in the 15th, 16th,17th all the way to the 20th century. But i dont see any indications that religion is dying out. You may need to get off your high horse.

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by winner01(m): 1:17am On Jun 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Yeah right, avoid atheists and keep living in your delusion.
But we love this "delusion" brah. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by winner01(m): 1:59am On Jun 27, 2016
cloudgoddess:

But the atheistic movement was more serious in the 20th century than todays angry baby cries undecided I mean, some of them ideas in the past were more cogent and more intellectually liberating than the types that makes so much noise today.
You know what I think?, I think atheists are scared.The missionary atheism of this present time that assaults religion has an unmistakable mood of fear and anxiety. To a significant extent, the new atheism is the expression of a liberal moral panic.
In this panic, atheism has become a missionary enterprise, aiming to convert humankind to a particular version of their unbelief.
Despite the fact that several countries in the past made atheism the official state credo in a bid to build the "perfect" society, after the reign of madness and execution of believers in their millions, religion continues to flourish in those countries today.
Countries like China that still maintain such type of governance but are less deadly to religion, have an alarming growth of christianity that may see Her become the largest christian nation on earth in few years time. Other countries such as North korea have to be lethal towards religion to try to keep it silent, but even at that, there is an everpresent underground religious activity that seems impossible to stop.
Religion my dear, is part of the nature of man even though it is perverted in countless cases. And it wont go away anytime soon or ever. Instead it would continue to grow if given its freedom of expression.
Like a nairalander once said "If you keep a set of newborns somewhere alone with nature, sooner or later some of them would look into the skies and wonder what's there". And then it starts.

I've stopped wondering why most atheists all over the world are majorly against christianity. Even, Islam had to invent the sharia law to keep christians living in their country in check. Christianity seems to me to be a dangerously potent weapon against subjective and perverted relativism. It does not need laws to dominate but love, it has been so attacked and vilified that one would wonder if any other faith can ever survive centuries of its planned annihilation.

So stop wishing that the world was not "plagued" with "deluded religious beings". Atheism will keep its status as the angry timekeeper of Religion for as long as man lives even though it may feign a promising future. Except maybe it has something different to offer the world without mischieviously clinging to science and secularism for its validation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by winner01(m): 2:08am On Jun 27, 2016
OneTruePrince:
@ d atheists dat jst arrived am not going to say a word.. undecided
U guys are always out there looking 4 who to drag along in your delusion smiley
Atheists will always show up. This can only be motivated by both fear and anger. How many times have you shown up in toothfairy discussions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by winner01(m): 2:10am On Jun 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Well I'm a teetotaller , a glass of iced tea would be nice though .
Johnydon22 should cook up another nice story on christians in his area grin grin grin grin

Lol grin grin Bro, This has got to be the funniest atheist comedy i've watched in recent times.
Dude totally f*cked up atheism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtVzj9y-bo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by winner01(m): 2:24am On Jun 27, 2016
OneTruePrince:
Guys let's leave dem to their faith.. Weather there is God or not.. They will all find out.. Nd would surely confess THAT JESUS IS LORD smiley
As much as I agree with you bro, i believe that we should respond to their cries in love. Most of these guys are boiling with hate cos of negatives that might have befallen them. Atheism is almost never arrived at by a logical conclusion. They try to fit the logic in after they might have embraced atheism. I'm all for apologetics, but considering the all the crap that goes on on this section, i've decided to devote part of my leisure to exposing the foolishness of atheism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by Busayorafael(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2016
winner01:
But the atheistic movement was more serious in the 20th century than todays angry baby cries undecided I mean, some of them ideas in the past were more cogent and more intellectually liberating than the types that makes so much noise today.
You know what I think?, I think atheists are scared.The missionary atheism of this present time that assaults religion has an unmistakable mood of fear and anxiety. To a significant extent, the new atheism is the expression of a liberal moral panic.
In this panic, atheism has become a missionary enterprise, aiming to convert humankind to a particular version of their unbelief.
Despite the fact that several countries in the past made atheism the official state credo in a bid to build the "perfect" society, after the reign of madness and execution of believers in their millions, religion continues to flourish in those countries today.
Countries like China that still maintain such type of governance but are less deadly to religion, have an alarming growth of christianity that may see Her become the largest christian nation on earth in few years time. Other countries such as North korea have to be lethal towards religion to try to keep it silent, but even at that, there is an everpresent underground religious activity that seems impossible to stop.
Religion my dear, is part of the nature of man even though it is perverted in countless cases. And it wont go away anytime soon or ever. Instead it would continue to grow if given its freedom of expression.
Like a nairalander once said "If you keep a set of newborns somewhere alone with nature, sooner or later some of them would look into the skies and wonder what's there". And then it starts.

I've stopped wondering why most atheists all over the world are majorly against christianity. Even, Islam had to invent the sharia law to keep christians living in their country in check. Christianity seems to me to be a dangerously potent weapon against subjective and perverted relativism. It does not need laws to dominate but love, it has been so attacked and vilified that one would wonder if any other faith can ever survive centuries of its planned annihilation.

So stop wishing that the world was not "plagued" with "deluded religious beings". Atheism will keep its status as the angry timekeeper of Religion for as long as man lives even though it may feign a promising future. Except maybe it has something different to offer the world without mischieviously clinging to science and secularism for its validation.

You have only described Christianity in the place of atheism. Atheism is not a religion ; it is a lack of it. Just like bald is not a type of hair colour.

Perhaps you quote me, do so in no pleonastic terms. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Ignore Atheists by onetrack(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
winner01:
Some people thought so in the 15th, 16th,17th all the way to the 20th century. But i dont see any indications that religion is dying out. You may need to get off your high horse.

I never said that religion would die out. I just said that if you ignore atheists you may find more of them one day than you thought. Religious people are now the clear minority in Europe and China. Non-religious people are increasing rapidly in the US. Why not Africa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' / "Most Christians Infected With Prosperity Gospel" / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.