Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (42292 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by femzy(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2015
And he will probably be re-re-released again if not for even a cheaper deal. grin
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by VaselineJelly: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2015
mytime24:
Naija police is ur friend indeed undecided

OLe deM

yello
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Primitive people who refuse to change for the better. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kunlejazz(m): 1:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Konnektions146:
Nigerian Police is my friend ( so i hear everytime)

these guys can really frustrating, the funny and most annoying is the hyocritical attitude of officers and men.

They show off their power on poor masses and overlook the high and mighty no matter how they act.

Imagine , they get bribed even in the police station

I heard someone say that they earn poorly, and i tell them that this is an attitude issue, even if they earn 500k/month, they will still be messy and shameless.....

That's a very unreasonable thing to say. I get mad when people try to justify the ravaging lawlessness in the Nigerian Police.

A lot of University graduates in Nigeria earn as low as 20,000 naira per month. A whole lot more are even jobless. Does that license them to steal and aid crime?

No police officer, however low in rank earns less that 20,000 naira per month, not even the SSCE holders. Yet, they have proven to be one of the worst sorts of criminals in Nigeria.

It's a shame!
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ceejay80: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Rooneyboy:
See his strong face, hw can this kind face be 30 years old
Me too dey wonder
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by chika29: 6:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Police is always ur friend wit d rite price.bail is free bt u'l pay ur IPO some money 4his upkeep.I'm sure d policeded 2 rearrest him so he can pay d balance,cos after doin rethink dey felt 60k wsnt enuf.I fear police pass thief.Naija police befriend dem@ur peril
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by peddyoosa1: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2015
d guy lied. though our nigeria polise cant be protected not to av involved ib such act,but am sure he only wanted to just implicated dose guys ni
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kane33: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa o
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by gbese: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Omo naija e ronu ooo
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Ndeewonu: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Things we still see in a CHANGE environment!
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by malikisah: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Not surprised. All of them na d same now!
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by tefund(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Titto93:
I wonder what an arrested criminal should still be doing in police custody when he's expected to face immediate judgment...

Nigeria Constitution simply a JOKE.
me too always ask this question
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-paid-n60000-to-escape-from-police-cell-serial-robbery-suspect/

Picture of the suspect

Everyday happening. No longer news worthy.
Only the poor have it rough at police level.
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by andyanders: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
How can the The Police shout him down when they knew that the man cannot escape from their cell without they, the police.

The Nigerian Police officers can do anything in order to cover their colleague because all of them are birds of same feather.

Is it not a disgrace for them to be covering themselves, rather than coming out to shout the guy down.Even an infant in Nigeria know that the Nigerian police officers are corrupt and did collect money from the guy to escape.

This is what the IG should investigate and find out who aided him to escape.The DPO of the station should be held responsible for this act.
Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by igbakigba2t15: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
POLICE AND CORRUPTION ARE THE SAME TEN AND TEN PENCE....They and Judiciary introduced Corruption into Nigeria. This was how they connived, discharged and acquitted a cultist murder suspect who murdered his mother in Okpoko Onitsha for want of evidence when the victim, blood soaked apartment, clothes and even the murder weapon (axe) were all there to make this murderer and his gang pay for their crime. And even their top Ogas kept blind eyes to the various petitions written on the matter. GOD DEY!

Re: I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by emmansus(f): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Quarapcionnnn na naija pokice ancestral name ooo so it can't be stoped dem even get emprayoa even if u wipe all d police.if u want to find out wat devil character looks lik tak a lOok at a naija police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) / 60-Year-Old Man Dies As Friend Steals ATM Card, Withdraws ₦700,000 / Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.