Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Rape Case I Experienced! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Rape Case I Experienced! (1192 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story) / New Gay Toasting Skill I Experienced Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rape Case I Experienced! by AdexOmoby(f): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have never written a broadcast neither have I propagated one, but I witnessed a case of RAPE this evening around 6.45pm in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria.

I got to my family house and was going to pick my charger from the car when PHCN I saw a tattered looking late twenties or early thirties guy being questioned by another man with a girl aged about 6/7.

The other guy was asking the girl where she had been that her mom and everyone had been looking for her. I looked then got closer, at this point the young girl had started crying. I was praying it wasn't what I was thinking at all!!! As I got closer the man had started questioning the tattered looking guy, saying where did you take her too? where are you both coming from? He was just babbling, I had tune out, I turned to the girl immediately saying, what happened? where are you coming from, what happened? She had started crying profusely at this point and she shared her ordeal, one she had been put into by this PERVERT! She said he called me to go and buy pure water for him, he gave me N10, I didn't know him, but because he's an older person, I went...he then said I should enter his room, I started to cry that my mom will beat me, he then pulled me, closed the door and said if I shout, he will use knife to cut my neck, he was now 'toasting'me (I'm sure she meant sex, but because she doesn't know it's called that).

I was shaking with rage already at the thought of this! She continued, he now started doing that thing, touching her private part area.... Hahahaha, as I type this, I have tears in my eyes... He now did it and did it and did it, and remember I said her mom had been looking for her for hours.

Only God knows how long he went on with this inhumane act. Me, I slapped and beat the guy ooo, I swear, I couldn't hold myself.. He had been taken to the police station.

PLS WATCH OUT FOR PERVERTS, THEY'RE OUT THERE. GUARD YOUR KIDS. TEACH THEM TO BE FREE WITH YOU. GIVE THEM THE PREMISE WHERE THEY COULD TELL YOU EVERYTHING. ABOVE ALL, ALWAYS PRAY FOR THEM.

A.Robinson
Re: A Rape Case I Experienced! by sluk(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: A Rape Case I Experienced! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: A Rape Case I Experienced! by banjicom(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rape news everywhere embarassed
Rape thread everywhere on nairaland!

(1) (Reply)

Does Ritual Money Have The CBN Governor's Signature On It / How 3 Kids Who Went To Pluck Cashew Found Colonel Samaila Inusa’s Body(pics) / Two Black Ladies Stole Meat In UK Meat Factory(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.