Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store (2838 Views)

It Is Not Right To Download Songs And Install Paid Apps For Free / 6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store by matglobalink(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Here i brought you tips on downloading paid apps for free on google play store, which is easier and simple following below listed steps and this will make you the Chief Technical Officer of your Android device.

Steps

1. Download APK Market
==>this let you download any paid apps you’ve always admired on Google Playstore that you are not willing to pay for.

2. Install GetApk on your Android device

3. Then, open Google Play Store app on your phone and search for your desired paid apps

4. Scroll down to the.............Click here For the rest of the post,......http://infobestway.com/how-to-download-all-paid-apps-for-free-on-google-play-store/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store by thewarrior72: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2015
matglobalink:
Here i brought you tips on downloading paid apps for free on google play store, which is easier and simple following below listed steps and this will make you the Chief Technical Officer of your Android device.

Steps

1. Download APK Market
==>this let you download any paid apps you’ve always admired on Google Playstore that you are not willing to pay for.

2. Install GetApk on your Android device

3. Then, open Google Play Store app on your phone and search for your desired paid apps

4. Scroll down to the.............Click here For the rest of the post,......http://infobestway.com/how-to-download-all-paid-apps-for-free-on-google-play-store/
What stops u from posting the full detail here?.......smh

1 Like

Re: How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store by matglobalink(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2015
@thewarrior.....To write all the steps involved here will be somehow long..... And there are some graphical explanations that can not be displayed here!!!.
Re: How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store by matglobalink(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2015
This is the rest of the post,.......

4. Scroll down to the Share icon and click it,

You will see GetApk Market, click on it and it'll automatically open the GetApk Market

5. Click on GET at the top right side, and a new window will display to you

7. Allow the shortening url to redirect to the download page, then click on SKIP THIS AD

==>Your paid app will then start the downloading for free.

Find this guides useful?...

4 Likes

Re: How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store by jujutom(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2015
matglobalink:
This is the rest of the post,.......

4. Scroll down to the Share icon and click it,

You will see GetApk Market, click on it and it'll automatically open the GetApk Market

5. Click on GET at the top right side, and a new window will display to you

7. Allow the shortening url to redirect to the download page, then click on SKIP THIS AD

==>Your paid app will then start the downloading for free.

Find this guides useful?...

Hahahahahaha u fuxk the guy up!

1 Like

Re: How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store by donwise1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dont mind op
i have written similar article here on nairaland before.
Just download blackmart apk and u are done.
However if u want to get the direct link to download blackmart, see my signature.
There are many other tech stuffs you benefit by visiting WiseTechs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Gionee M5 / How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android / Am I The Only One Making Money With This App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.