Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,530 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu (12129 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Shocking!!! We Are On Northern Governors Payroll-boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Ritchiee: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
backtosender:
when are u going back to sudan with ur useless ugly tribe
Have you seen anybody uglier than your cannibal tribe...your tribe is cannibalism personified... stinking,smelling,dirty documented cannibals of Africa...lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by juman(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
It is expected that any ethnic group with a big population would comprises of people that came from different places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by razfad10(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
melzabull:
yolombas dont even know their history. ....most of them believed that their progenitor oduduwanker fell from the sky and broke his backbone. These zombies should better go back to sudan.

yorubabboons stop over populating nigeria, find your way back to khartoum
u see ur life u dey disgrace ur self for NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by razfad10(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
obowunmi:
No wonder my grandmama has curly hair...
na u funny pass I swear

4 Likes

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Ijebulogic(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Soaking my ijebu garri and watching this space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Emilokoiyawon: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
melzabull:
yolombas dont even know their history. ....most of them believed that their progenitor oduduwanker fell from the sky and broke his backbone. These zombies should better go back to sudan.

yorubabboons stop over populating nigeria, find your way back to khartoum

grin Look at this goat grin
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Emilokoiyawon: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
fx45:
I think it's somewhere around Darfur. Khartoum and Omdurman belong to the Arabs. Yorubaboons are not Nigerians. I've always known that. Ever wondered why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi said they're the problem with Nigeria?

grin see goat grin
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Emilokoiyawon: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ritchiee:
What is the tribe of Adam,the first man?It was after sometime that every family, clan, etc wanted or needed a distinct identity...there was nothing like Yoruba only omoluabis after Oduduwa until the unifying factors came along...just like there was no Hippos sorry Ibos or is it Igbos only wide-eyed, stinking,dirty,smelling,rampaging Cannibals after their cannibal progenitor(who is he,abeg?)after their unifying factor came along and gave them...Igbos, meaning...SLAVES...according to Nris...

grin grin You are trying to reason with a goat - good luck. grin grin
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
The Awujale knows exactly what he is talking about, and clearly knows African history, unlike 99.9% of these bufffoons on Nairaland, who've turned his knowledge into another avenue for their ignorant, dumb, ethnic bashing.

Fact is the Awujale should have probably gone the whole hog and admitted that his people were originally from EGYPT, just like the ancestors of other ethnic groups we now consider ourselves to be 'different' from. The Hausas. The Igbos. The Edo. The Itsekiri. The Tiv. etc etc. As anyone schooled in African history knows, Egypt was originally a black country. Blacks built the pyramids. The country was only ran over by foreign invaders, and blacks forced to flee southwards, after several thousands of years of glorious civilization.

We don't even realise that we speak the same language, with hundreds of words shared but merely pronounced differently.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Emilokoiyawon: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
onenaira3:

See this yoloba attache by force trying to be ijebu. IJEBU king just told us he is not YOLOBA but Ijebu from Sudan. Stop trying to force them in becoming something they are not by pretending to be them online just because they just disowned you. It's not even just them Saraki even disowned you people by informing us he is Fulani from Mali. Likewise, the egun equally disowned you people by informing us they are ogu and not yoloba.

Weep it and read
http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/04/exclusion-ogu-egun-people-lagos-and-ogun-national-conference-delegates%E2%80%99-list

While I'm at it, I'm delta igbo and I promise you, next time you loser yoloba dare open a thread and try to start sh1t between us and SE again, I f2king promise you, I'll make you worthless, dimwitted, backwards, underdeveloped, savage, satanic tribe wish you never did again. This I f2king promise you ppl

grin See this goat grin
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Emilokoiyawon: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
onenaira3:

Only a dimwitted, untraveled, yoloba monkey thinks there is only one tribe in delta. Only a dimwitted fool thinks delta, a state, Is a tribe. A yoloba buff00n go open up the nearest book you can find and READ and actually show us GOD didn't make a mistake when he accidently impregnated a woman with a goat's sperm to create you. No f2king wonder even the north is starting to catch up with you yoloba in terms of education. You people are complete illiterate, an embarrassment to Africa that needs to be eradicated.

See this complete disgrace of west Africa calling others cannibals when it's a well documented FACT yolobad are cannibals in the past and even in this 21st century. The only tribe in this 21 century whose people still eat human being before burying their king and even eat humans for rituals. The only disgraceful monkies whose has no history thus telling stories of a man falling from the sky and created them or forcefully attache by force to Arabs despite Arabians were not known to be a ritualistic community... kidnappings people and cutting up ppl to pieces to sell in the black market. The Arabs were humans, while the yolobas were savages Neandertal. Savages in the past, savage present, and most definitely be savages in the future.

Who gives a f2k about awo frog, he is one man, a confused one at that because he once acclaimed ijebu origins with the rest of yoloba. we are looking at the king..the crownship and he just told us HE IS from Sudan, not yoloba. Stop trying to attache by force and forcing him just like you losers have been desperately trying to force saraki as yoloba despite he has told una he is Fulani. tongue

grin See this goat, again. grin
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by VirginFinder: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
@onenaira3

You are a dullard!

Some ibo ancestors were originally chimpanzees. All the same, if you claim to be a chimpanzee today, does that make you one?

There nothing like Ijebu tribe. Nowhere in the article did the Oba say Ijebus are not Yorubas. All he said was that Ijebus came from Sudan.

Who doesnt know that Yorubas came from the middle east/north Africa if not imbecIles like you?

Who ever said Oduduwa is the origin of Yorubas? Hadnt Yorubas been existing before Oduduwa's arrival?

As regards, the Sarakis, can you know them more than a typical Fulani man? One Saraki can call himself anything. It doesnt change who he really is - a Yoruba man. This what Dr Junaid Mohammed, a Fulani man, has to say about them. Focus on the bolded:

Three days after his inauguration, President Muhammadu Buhari has not been able to make key appointments due to a crisis of confidence that has pitted him against power blocs in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC). This has made the National Coordinator of the Concerned Northern Professional Forum (CNPF), Dr. Mohammed Junaid, to accuse a section of the APC leadership of trying to arm-twist Buhari to make some appointments against his wish. He accused the APC of trying to use zoning to hold Buhari captive, saying resorting to allotting positions on zonal basis is inimical to good governance.

The president, which on Sunday named Managing Director, Sun Newspapers, Mr. Femi Adesina and head of media of his campaign organisation, Mallam Garba Shehu, as spokesmen, is yet to unveil names of Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and Chief of Staff, among others.

But New Telegraph learnt that intense pressure, as well as insistence on certain government positions from intra-party and regional power blocs, might have stalled further announcements of sensitive appointments by Buhari. “There is more to what you think, the president is not keeping the party guessing, rather, a brewing cold war has to be stemmed from getting out of hand”, an insider said yesterday. It was gathered that some powerful Northern power brokers had impressed it on the president to restrict his search for the headship of certain sensitive positions to the region.

The source, a member of the APC Board of Trustees (BoT) caucus, listed some of such positions to that of the SGF, Chief of Staff, National Security Adviser (NSA) and the headship of the Federal Ministry of Finance. He said some young, but powerful confidants of the president had drawn up a list of such positions with the support of certain influential power brokers from the North. “We fear if the president can say no to such persons under the present circumstances,” he added. He said a delegation of some influential Northerners had handed over what he called an ‘A’ list to the president.

“When you say the president as a person is keeping the party guessing, I laugh. In fairness to him, it is not true because we know as a matter of fact that some powerful leaders of the party from the North have insisted on certain key appointments. “Looking at their arguments for such, you will also agree that they might be right to say yes, we need to have these this time around because in whatev-er we do, once precedence has been set, it becomes difficult to fault when successive actions in similar light come to the fore.

“For instance, when today they insist on having the NSA, CBN governor, SGF, COS and even the Minister of Finance, you don’t have to blame them because right from the days of Obasanjo till Jonathan, we have come to realise that these appointments had at one time or the other, resided in a section of the country before. “In fact, there was a time former President Jonathan had his NSA, CoS and Finance Minister all from the South-South. So the issue is not just the president keeping the party leadership guessing, but what is at hand is how we will stem a brewing cold war within us to get out of hand into open confrontation.

“The truth remains that to say no, or simply ignore the demands presented by this group of our colleagues from the North will only be insensitive, that is why we are trying to explore more diplomatic means of concession to one another,” he said. It could not be immediately confirmed if the move by the Forum of Northern States’ Secretaries to Governments to endorse one of their own, the Secretary to Borno State Government, Ambassador Baba Ahmed Jidda, for the position of SGF was in line with the push as disclosed by the party top shot.

The forum, in a letter to Buhari and signed by the Coordinator of the Forum and former SSG of Niger State, Hon. Saidu Ndako Idris Kpaki, said the recommendation was part of their contribution to support the new administration to succeed in its quest to improve the lives of Nigerians. The position of the forum had raised curiosity; especially following reports that a founding leader of the APC, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, was being considered for the job. For the positions of the NSA and CoS, erstwhile Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau and Col Hammed Ali, all retired, are the prime candidates likely to get the jobs.

But New Telegraph gathered that on the cards for the positions of Finance Minister is Dr Tanimu Yakubu Kurfi, who was Chief Economic Adviser to the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. But Junaid, who clarified that he was not speaking for the North, said the APC should be blamed for any crisis and delay over appointments by the president. He alleged that with the zoning of offices, the APC was already holding Buhari hostage. He said: “First and foremost, I have never claimed to be speaking for the North; my attitude has always been what is good for the nation.
Having said that, I think the APC is creating a problem for President Buhari by this zoning mantra. “Basically, I think it is because the party allowed crooks and counterproductive elements from the PDP to join its fold and these persons have now brought in this idea of zoning, which I think is very inimical to good governance. “For instance, the position of the SGF is a very sensitive office and it is the engine room of the government; the head of government must be allowed to pick whoever he feels is best suitable for the job.

When former President Obasanjo picked Chief Ufot Ekaette, it was believed that he picked out of merit and not zoning, so the APC should not try to impose any useless zoning on the president. “The same goes for other offices such as the CBN governor, NSA and all that, including the now annoying jostle for the position of the Senate president.

“Nigerians should be wary of those who want to plant seeds of discord that will cause confusion in the early life of this administration because from the way things are going, if care is not taken, leadership of the Senate might be in the hands of the same ethnic group that has grabbed the vice-presidency; that same ethnic group wants to be speaker of the House of Representatives. But I can bet you, it will not be allowed to happen in this country because we know ourselves.” But reacting to the allegation that the APC was holding the president hostage, the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said such a statement should be ignored. “Please ignore such statements; it is too early to give prominence to statements that will not help this administration,” he said.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2352188/appointment-apc-holding-buhari-hostage

Can you now see that no one is deceived afterall? How can a Fulani man be bearing pure Yoruba names? Does that make sense? Why can't the Sarakis make amends over the years so that the core north can assimilate them into their midst?

Yorubas havent had it this good politically in a long time. Live with it or go and die.

Next time, always have me in mind that I may read your post before you post.

Ode!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Mckennedy: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ritchiee:
Did the Egun people ever told you that they are Yoruba?If you say you are not Yoruba then you would never be Yoruba.Yoruba is a very,very proud race and their descendants can be found in Cuba,Benin Republic,etc even some white people claim Yoruba...we are a very large family...maybe Awolowo is not Yoruba too because he was a proud Ijebu man...lol.

Egun people are not yoruba..period..
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by mensdept: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
See how local Africans in this zoo are. Yoruba people claiming they are not Yoruba but from Sudan or the moon, Anioma claiming they are Igbo but probably Saturn, yet the governors are stealing billions left and right and can't pay salaries.

Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Ritchiee: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mckennedy:

Egun people are not yoruba..period..
Did your dad tell you that they are Yorubas...they would indeed have loved to be Yorubas but they are still a proud race living amongst the great Yoruba nation...these are a few of Yorubas achievements which your tribe does not have up to 1/5 of...but if you think otherwise, post them...nothing to post? https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Mckennedy: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Ritchiee:
Did your dad tell you that they are Yorubas...they would indeed have loved to be Yorubas but they are still a proud race living amongst the great Yoruba nation...these are a few of Yorubas achievements which your tribe does not have up to 1/5 of...but if you think otherwise, post them...nothing to post? https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u
you're aint making sense,,, is there Egun language or not?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Ritchiee: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Mckennedy:

you're aint making sense,,, is there Egun language or not?
There is of course... What has that got to with your thinking that they are Yorubas.?
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
mensdept:
See how local Africans in this zoo are. Yoruba people claiming they are not Yoruba but from Sudan or the moon, Anioma claiming they are Igbo but probably Saturn, yet the governors are stealing billions left and right and can't pay salaries.

Too bad

My bro.....so hilarious! I read someone talking about the achievement of one tribe or the other and yet the country is so backward and in a mess.
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by MisterG: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2015
menabadoo:
when are you going back to Sudan.

You guys sound stupid, you know that the term Sudan was originally West African, right? What is now Sudan was something entirely different in various times in History. What is now Sudan has one of the richest history and archaeological treasures in the entire continent. No other country especially in sub saharan country has such a rich history, besides maybe ethiopia.

Example this.

[img]http://orientenresor.se/dk/files/2011/12/Nuri-F-31-700x350.jpg?file=2011/12/Nuri-F-31-700x350.jpg[/img]

Interesting enough one of your fellow country men enjoyed his stay in our country.

Beautiful Faces of Sudanese.

Late last year, September 2013, I was opportuned to visit Sudan for a week long masterclass in the art of documentary photography tagged “Where the Nile Meets”. It was anchored by Elder Akinbode Akinbiyi, a Nigerian based in Berlin, Germany. My initial perception of Sudan was built from sad stories of war and poverty as portrayed by the media. Although we landed in Khartoum, the capital, I felt a lot of the news had been overrated as I moved around. It was fascinating to go round the town and hear from these beautiful faces.

It was great to have met all these faces and shared great moments with them. I met a woman who said Sudan was a place for her to take time out with her kids and get some rest. More like a relaxation spot for her. I also met some of them, happy farmers and proud of what they do. It was a happy city with great people in it. I immediately made friends with everyone I had a conversation with and I decided to photograph them. Also worthy to note is their multicolour nature which was interesting to me.

Here is the photos of the people from your fellow Nigerian.

http://jideodukoya.com/gallery-post/beautiful-faces-of-sudanese/
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by FKO81(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2015
This revelation means Awolowo who is Ijebu man is not a Yoruba.
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by FKO81(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin cheesy cool
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by hmmph: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
obowunmi:
No wonder my grandmama has curly hair...
Lmao Africans dont all have the same hair texture n most Sudanese ppl have kinky hair plus your grandma might be naturally or artificially changing her hair texture it is very doable. Also hair texture could change with age

1 Like

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by hmmph: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who gives two _fucks if the Ijebus came from Sudan or Eldorad as long as they have lived with us for centuries without rift, they speak our language, they eat our food, and they are not against be called Yoruba.
Everyone migrated from somewhere, so that they find themselves living in the south West does not make them less Yoruba, just as the Blacks living in America does not make them less Americans.
Those blacks are less American tho n it shows in the way they r treated e.t.c
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by hmmph: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin
The fact that you think you came from Israel is what is really funny
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Rilwayne001: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
hmmph:

The fact that you think you came from Israel is what is really funny

Israel? God forbid sad

1 Like

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by hmmph: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
MisterG:

You are so wrong yes ancient sudan kingdom spread across the west but everyone knows that the name Sudan is Arabic in origin. And it is too bad that you could not take unedited pics of the REAL Sudanese cos those pics are mostly white Arabs or white Arab admixtures amd not the REAL BLACK ppl or Nubians of Sudan

You guys sound stupid, you know that the term Sudan was originally West African, right? What is now Sudan was something entirely different in various times in History. What is now Sudan has one of the richest history and archaeological treasures in the entire continent. No other country especially in sub saharan country has such a rich history, besides maybe ethiopia.

Example this.

[img]http://orientenresor.se/dk/files/2011/12/Nuri-F-31-700x350.jpg?file=2011/12/Nuri-F-31-700x350.jpg[/img]

Interesting enough one of your fellow country men enjoyed his stay in our country.

Here is the photos of the people from your fellow Nigerian.

http://jideodukoya.com/gallery-post/beautiful-faces-of-sudanese/
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by MisterG: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=hmmph post=43476649][/quote]

Dude don't edit what i originally wrote, because you obviously look stupid, and your understanding of the history of the region is very amatuerish in its scope. Choose another hobby next time.
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by OBAGADAFFI: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by Alnaw(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is so dumb, if you actually did the research you would know wadai is in Chad (central africa), why doesn't everybody lay off of Sudan and by the way no Nigerian group comes from Sudan. Humans reached Nigeria when leaving southern ethiopia and traveling through central africa. And whoever is telling them to go back to khartoum please stop, wadai is in Chad and if a big group of nigerians came to Sudan, they would be massacred and driven back to Sudan.
Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by APCHaram: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
MisterG:

You guys sound stupid, you know that the term Sudan was originally West African, right?

The word Sudan means southern lands and came to be refereed to as land of the blacks was what the ancient Egyptians refereed to the barren desert areas to the south far from the Delta region.

From Arabic Bilad-al-sudan, literally "country of the blacks" (originally the stretch of Africa between the Sahara and the equator), from sud, plural of aswad (fem. sauda) "black."

Northern Nigeria, Niger and Chad where refereed to as Western Sudan i.e. Western south-lands.

Boko Haram refers to northern Nigeria, Niger, Chad as Western Sudan!

YOU NEED TO BRUSH UP ON YOUR HISTORY just like your Oba who doesnt know his ancestry is not from present day Sudan but most likely from the Chad Basin

1 Share

Re: Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu by dreamwords: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / Nigeria, UK Sign Agreement On Stolen Assets / Defamation: Ateke Tom Slams N1b Suit Against 8 Rivers APC Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.