Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction (42880 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets / Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by ZUBY77(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2015
This is the kind of useless thing we care about in our country.
He can claim to be 15 years old, that should exclusively be his business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by quiethollu(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
And u think don jazzy is 32 as claimed?
the guy is close to 50, we are nt blind and dumb to believe such lie cos we all know 32 is his stage age nt real age.

undecided undecided...
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Yustash001(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2015
I don't think the guy is that old jare....we sha see his throwback pictures.....may be it's because he's a butty...

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by limfo: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2015
New baby in d family!!!

Dat funny, Don jazy well u knws
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by merbenko: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Don Jazzy you are above that 32years don't lie bro if your mama will tell the truth she will you willbe around that 50yrs
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2015
sluk:
Hehehe se gobe

Don baba j. 32/46 all same noni! Your bank account no red.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by azimibraun: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2015
That I bought a litre of fuel at 105naira is too heavy on the heart for me to laugh at any joke... I dey Vex.

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by sluk(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2015
expee06:

Don baba j. 32/46 all same noni! Your bank account no red.

Thanks, paddy same with you.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by lonelydora: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by farmer99: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2015
i compare ds guy with pasuma, pasuma is now 47 declared by him and i am very sure ds guy shld senior pasuma in age, i think e shld be age bracket with kwam1 who shld now be around 58

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by enkay2go(f): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2015
Some people here are saying none of their business. Why u talk if e no concern u? U for carry your nose face front. Gbeborun!
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Godmother(f): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Lolz, can't blame wikipedia jare, the guy looks 46. But wikipedia is an authourity so they should have confirmed Don Jazzy's age before that publication. If he is claiming to be 32 then that is what should be published.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by kristisking(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Don Jezzy obviously is more than the age he claims.He should be between 40 and 45.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by KulSeun(f): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2015
park well Don Jazzy , since that year Mo hit broke u u still neva pass 32? Bros there is God ooo toh!
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Coolcash1: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Na mumu go believe say the guy na 32 but don jazzy no say we his we-we sabi him age wella...please no ask me sha o
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by ogedax: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Why men of 40 and middle 40 always lie of their age, is that they don't act according to their age they want to still behave like younger guys of middle 20s and 30s dragging girls of 20s with the younger guys and dressing like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Jidibia(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2015
If don jazzy be 32, them never born me. See football age abeg. Chai!
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by damiloladuke: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2015
who be wikepedia, no be human being dey put information there

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Jidibia(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2015
ZUBY77:
This is the kind of useless thing we care about in our country.
He can claim to be 15 years old, that should exclusively be his business.
Lol, its like u are using football age too. Continue its a free world anyways . But hold on, Don Baba Jay is more than 32 years.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Efremszlek(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2015
do you need a good cook that can prepare both african and continental dishes either on weekend bases or fulltime, then search no more
call 08080564931

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Manager264(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2015
realDONmikel:
Donjazzy shared a screenshot of his wikipedia page which lists his age as 46.He wrote

” hahahhahahaha I don laugh die for here..See my age o.Haba naa..Who did this to me?

Lol. Well I just checked the same page now, he is actually 32 years old…It’s probably been adjusted or this above was photoshopped..

https://instagram.com/p/6JTLBBtR5i/

#RejuvenationTinz
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by TheProdigy(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Hello smiley!

I've started the petition "Guaranty Trust Bank, Inspire Africa, Nigerian Ministry of Youth Development, National Orientation Agency,: BRING BACK "THE DEBATERS REALITY SHOW"!" and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/guaranty-trust-bank-inspire-africa-nigerian-ministry-of-youth-development-national-orientation-agency-bring-back-the-debaters-reality-show
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by wiseoneking: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Well, Buhari is 90 but his football age is 70 grin
Buhari is not 90 but should be arround 79. Thats the present age of all his collegues. For you to know any one's age or to give the best guess, just find when he started primary sch or finnished sec sch. So guess Dan jazzy right.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by nonnyno(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
It is possible he is 32. I have met Oyibo girl of 18years but looks older than me but in actual sense I am 13years older than her. I didn't believe her until the elder sister said same. Most fat people tend to look older than their age and you see Don Jazzy get big body.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Orikinla(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
sluk:
Hehehe se gobe
. Don Jazzy is older than D'banj. So, he is older than 32.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Revolva(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Hahha no donjazzy is neither 32 nor 46.....he is like 39 yrs old.....ok cos way back his cousin use to tellus about him when mohits was there....and his causin was his agemate

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by MuyiGL: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Godmother:
Lolz, can't blame wikipedia jare, the guy looks 46. But wikipedia is an authourity so they should have confirmed Don Jazzy's age before that publication. If he is claiming to be 32 then that is what should be published.

Wikipedia is not an "authority". It is a crowd sourced resource, meaning anybody, including you can update, edit, remove info from Wikipedia.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by akinjuly77(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Climaxbox from no where is now takiny over Search Engines as there Search Engine is FAR Much Better than Google in Some Ways.

We dont Know what they are trying to do but i will Love to watch the Competition between Google & Climaxbox

Lets See what they are up2

Check it out & Compare

Google.com & Climaxbox.com

Source : Vanguard
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Efremszlek(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2015
[b][/b]do you need a good cook that can prepare both African and continental dishes either on weekend bases or full-time, then search no more
location, Lagos

1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by SylarsMcQuins: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Omg!!! Don Jazzy 32?. I don die

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Alajiki(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2015
folabayo1:
Even if he is 46 wetin be Wikipedia own. Huh?
Abeg make dem tell us d real [b][/b] sponsorers [/b]of BH. Boys jor undecided

Sponsors
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
And u think don jazzy is 32 as claimed?
the guy is close to 50, we are nt blind and dumb to believe such lie cos we all know 32 is his stage age nt real age.
What wud he gain by doing dat? Naa footballer ni? Abeg u no get point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.