Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction (42882 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets / Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Rexnegro(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
And u think don jazzy is 32 as claimed?
the guy is close to 50, we are nt blind and dumb to believe such lie cos we all know 32 is his stage age nt real age.
Really ? Na you born am ? Person say him be 32 so why The fuse .... ? He may ve gotten a genetical trait from their lineage that makes him look older than his age....some people are vis visa in such traits looking far younger than their age.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by ojnnaco(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Who knows ? Wikipedia might be correct oooo
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Billygee2u: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
doesn't he have classmates, both primary school,secondary school and university,if he attended any?
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by bravesoul247(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2015
Don jazzy should be up to that age jor, meanwhile...

Get plots of land at ejigbo, ikorodu, a bungalow at ikorodu for sale and flat for rent at oremeji street, ilasa. Call Nnamdi on 08137137224.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by stevecantrell: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Wow he's looking good for a 46 year old !
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Don jazzy check my Profile sign me make I be the only rapper/singer, dancer on your label
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Pierocash(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Rexnegro:

Really ? Na you born am ? Person say him be 32 so why The fuse .... ? He may ve gotten a genetical trait from their lineage that makes him look older than his age....some people are vis visa in such traits looking far younger than their age.
bro, evn if don jazzy is a white man that we all know looks older physically than Africans, a person with sound and acurate psychological and intellectual ability will never buy that prank of don jazzy.accepting his lie is an abuse on intellectual sensibility.
naija musicians can lie.I stil maintain my earlier submission on this issue.don jazzy is older than 2face.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Dis wat I found!!!

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by jamesharryson(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerians no go kill me oooo. See as una dey serious dey take panadol extra and phensic for another man headache.

If he say them never born am sef, una no get biz to dispute am.

Make we learn to begin to dey mind our own bizyneS

When I was in school, my lodgemates always say I am older than them when I am sure most of them re even five years older than me. I stopped being angry and I told them that I carry about two years senior their papa. Some will come to fight me. But they are happy saying I senior them
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by shadrach77: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Is Don Jazzy saying Rita Dominic is 8 years older than him ? His lie no get part 2 grin grin grin
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by HXoritz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Don Jazzy they claim 32 becos he be artiste....supposing e b footballer now e g say e dey e late 20's like 27....Doro jazzy u dey fear to old....guy relax u gat old...abi u don 4get say u be Don
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by ConcernMan: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
the guy is close to 50, we are nt blind and dumb to believe such lie cos we all know 32 is his stage age nt real age.

What peculiar advantage will Don Jazzy gain telling you he is 32 while in real sense he is 46? If he had been a footballer then such motive would have been manifestly evident.

Just know that some people enjoy rapid physical maturity over others. When I first met my girlfriend, I assumed she was around 27-28 years but I was shocked to realise she was 22 on sighting her birth certificate.

Mind you, Dbang had said in countless interviews especially those interviews that he granted after his separation with Don Jazzy that he is way older than Don Jazzy but that notwithstanding, he still called him the boss. Trust me, Dbang would have been the first to blow the whistle if Don Jazzy is truly lying about his age.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by titosantana(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Only mumu would believe Don jazzy is 32
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
bad belle is allowed.. Wetin concern una ...person dey make money una dey dere dey abuse am say he is 46... Even thou is 100 it concern una..
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by titosantana(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
ConcernMan:

What peculiar advantage will Don Jazzy gain telling you he is 32 while in real sense he is 46? If he had been a footballer then such motive would have been manifestly evident.

Just know that some people enjoy rapid physical maturity over others. When I first met my girlfriend, I assumed she was around 27-28 years but I was shocked to realise she was 22 on sighting her birth certificate.

Mind you, Dbang had said in countless interviews especially those interviews that he granted after his separation with Don Jazzy that he is way older than Don Jazzy but that notwithstanding, he still called him the boss. Trust me, Dbang would have been the first to blow the whistle if Don Jazzy is truly lying about his age.

His Dbanj is biological father? Or was he there when he was born? Dbanj would only acted on what he told him.

Most of my close friends don't know my real age except the ones we attended same Primary and secondary school.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Pierocash(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
ConcernMan:

what makes u think dbang is nt also guilty of same falsification business as don jazzy
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by CodeHouse: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Importance of database systems be dis o..if Nigerians can just embrace total automation of their routines..how don jazzy go talk sey him na 32 years? Ɨƚɑ., Ɨƚɑ., Ɨƚɑ.,
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Rexnegro(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:

bro, evn if don jazzy is a white man that we all know looks older physically than Africans, a person with sound and acurate psychological and intellectual ability will never buy that prank of don jazzy.accepting his lie is an abuse on intellectual sensibility.
naija musicians can lie.I stil maintain my earlier submission on this issue.don jazzy is older than 2face.
A'ight if you say so.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Ybnm4life(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Age ain't nothing but a number, they say, but it's something when the numbers are very obvious to the discerning eyes...
That's what this Lazio's Joseph Minala is claiming 17... If this one is claiming 17 then I don't blame Don Jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by tlops(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

because he's younger sister is 42years

We attended thesame primary skol tongue

How old are you?
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by prettyeyo: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Age Reduction is the order of the day in Nigeria! Footballers, Artistes, public servants,everybody these days is guilty!! I am the oldest person in my office in paper, but in real life I am actually the youngest!!! Na wa ooo
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Spybradd: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

that means u are around 42 and 44 be that oo... BABA AGBA!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by adakoleagbenu: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

lmfao. Evil
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by PasNina(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
32 years ....Is that the football age?
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by darlenese(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ur old age will be scary , if u are actually 32,
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well he's 54 here sha. Lol

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by classicyung(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

And you're 8years older than his junior sis grin
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by princetelaviv: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
very old man and for him to marry dat anoda big problem is 46 i kno him very well. .
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by sunsewa: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
46 should be is real age,no be only 32.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by leGeExus(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
i jus chek ham now.Na 4..born in 2010 lol..ofunny baje
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by HonChidon(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Infact he is 24 agbaya lik him make him go back to primary sch Na sheo.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
he looks like he is 37 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.