Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? (1487 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Legend says:

FÜCK EQUALITY.....

There is never going to be equality until tje day women stop shaking their yansh up and down in every music video. when that happens,we can talk about equality.
Wetin concern yansh with equality

It's too early abi..... Cause you're just saying things I'm not understanding
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2015
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life

Wether u be virgin o, or sex addict o, God loves u...
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wetin concern yansh with equality

It's too early abi..... Cause you're just saying things I'm not understanding

They want to be considered equals?

then they should actually get off their assës and do something worthwhile instead of letting some strange guy grope and handle their nether regions on camera all in the name of making some quick cash.

#&Yes

#I'mBranchingOff

#StayingOnTopicWasAlwaysBoringAnyways
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Alright no vex I'm sorry you've been perfectly fair.

The hypocrisy of those "religious" or "principled" ones in society is what I'm referring to. It's mostly the Christians (I guess Muslims too but I wouldn't know) that strongly 'believe' in virginity and use the bible to back up their belief. Meanwhile the bible has no virginity commandments written explicitly for females.

Not your fault tho.
What are you trying to say?

That virginity should not be an issue? Where have I said it should be?
Miss, I do not stand on behalf of such people so if you see them you can present your arguments to them cause I do not share their sentiments.
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2015
blublahd:

What are you trying to say?

That virginity should not be an issue? Where have I said it should be?
Miss, I do not stand on behalf of such people so if you see them you can present your arguments to them cause I do not share their sentiments.

lol virginity should be an issue. In a religious context. If you are a Christian than you should strive to be a virgin and want to marry a virgin cause that's what God commands. No gender disparity. That's all I'm saying.

Okay sir. What you personally feel is not the same as what society feels.... I think that's what your saying ?
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

They want to be considered equals?

then they should actually get off their assës and do something worthwhile instead of letting some strange guy grope and handle their nether regions on camera all in the name of making some quick cash.

#&Yes

#I'mBranchingOff

#StayingOnTopicWasAlwaysBoringAnyways
All this because of yansh

Wetin vex you this morning

They have the right.... Whether out of desperation or for pleasure. It's there body

Also who's more foolish? The girl that got payed by some dude that just wanted to touch her a** or the dude paying some girl money he worked for just to touch her a**

And there are silly dudes and silly girls in the world. The percentage is equal grin
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by IamLEGEND1: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

All this because of yansh

Wetin vex you this morning

They have the right.... Whether out of desperation or for pleasure. It's there body

Also who's more foolish? The girl that got payed by some dude that just wanted to touch her a** or the dude paying some girl money he worked for just to touch her a**

And there are silly dudes and silly girls in the world. The percentage is equal grin

in other words,they have more sense.

hmmmm

#iWasNeverGoingToWinThisArgumentAnyway
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

in other words,they have more sense.

hmmmm

#iWasNeverGoingToWinThisArgumentAnyway
Thank God you know o grin

You no go church, pastor pikin?
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by IamLEGEND1: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Thank God you know o grin
You no go church, pastor pikin?
of coz i wented to church .
there is no separating me and my God.
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Okay sir. What you personally feel is not the same as what society feels.... I think that's what your saying ?

Yes.....that's what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sex is cheap, very cheap. Sex is even free, therefore anyone can afford it.

With the above, virginity is never lack of opportunity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Iara Oshiomhole / I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Saw Her Male Friend's Hand On Her Ass / 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.