Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction (38459 Views)

Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? / Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by missKiffy(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2015
K
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Timoleon(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2015
send down the raiin undecided
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Freksy(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Go straight to the point man, aint no fan of the phrase "violent taketh it by force" or whatever buh if that works for them how is it then your problem?.

Think about yours and move on instead of criticizing the ways and patterns of others

Translation error.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2015
The Bible says our God is a consuming Fire.
In Hebrews 12 v 29
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Captain001(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2015
It's personal. Pray your "God forgive them for they know not what they do" while I say my "die by fire prayers". God maketh all things beautiful in his time. In the fullness of time, circumstances of life will make you and I know to pray "right"

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
You need to attend MFM to see the real "Violent Prayer".

My head nearly fell off the first time I went there. It was war!

"Dies By Fire" seems to be their anthem.

Maybe that's why this transport Hiace buses crash an burn. I mean if someone in the bus is condemned to die by fire what about the rest of the innocent lives on board? grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by greatiyk4u(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
I totally agree wt u @ op

2 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by kelmicheal: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
this writter can either be an agent of darkness.
african dont need gentleman prayer because of the spritual problems that they face daily.many lives has gone ,destinies given satanic burries,different satanic attacks.aggressive prayer is very inportant to counter these activities
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Freksy(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
imas:

Why did his son and first century disciples not use fire in like manner?

Does the bible say you should pray for your enemy to die? Pray for them to change, not to be consumed by fire.

54 When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them[a]?” 55 But Jesus turned and rebuked them. 56 Then he and his disciples went to another village. LUKE 9:54-56 NIV

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by rezy15(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
People assume the more aggressive i am in the physical the more aggressive i will be in the spirit. Imho dats a fat fail. From the little i know the holy ghost fire isn't a weapon of destruction. Wasnt one two thousand years ago, it isn't one today. No be by muscle my pple. Nobody should tell me that a special effects ridden prayer is more effective than a solemn prayer in private. If it was nigerian new age christians shud hv eradicated all evil here by nw

5 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by foremanX: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Ericsdm55(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Pray as you are led by the spirit, that's all. No comparisons, 'cos you mightn't no what led to certain kind of prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by rezy15(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2015
kelmicheal:
this writter can either be an agent of darkness.
african dont need gentleman prayer because of the spritual problems that they face daily.many lives has gone ,destinies given satanic burries,different satanic attacks.aggressive prayer is very inportant to counter these activities
drop the africa is so evil we nid violent prayer crap. There was a time europe was like Africa with so much evil and witchcraft. U think they left all that cos of holy ghost continental missiles ? Guy u funny die!

3 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by arafone(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Okay smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Freksy(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2015
imas:
In Hebrews 12 v 29

Did Jesus and his disciples have enemies? How did they pray?

The bible also say God is love. Do they also send this as missile?

Stop quoting the scripture out of context!

3 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Lewisj(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2015
What do you expect my brother? When the only things we pray about in Africa are always negative things. Most of which are non existent in the developed world-witches and wizard, family curses, poverty, marriages, fruit of the womb, job, etc. The society has turned us to become so ignorant as though we are all illiterates. Poverty can do alot of damages to ones mind. The Holy Ghost is pure and kind and does not harm. It is the holy nature of God and shouldnt be associated with destruction. What we need in our society is economic improvement and peoples prayer life will change, even witches will change their mode of operation.

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by menxer: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Hhhhmmm
Calling holy ghost fire upon their enemies is even doing the enemies a favour as the holy ghost does not kill but purifies, it burns off the dross leaving the so called enemy purer.
gringringrin

those that pray "pray by fire", holy ghost consume" etc, are unconsciously wishing the holy ghost operates like the Gods of traditional African religion that is quick action

in another news, so many things are done in church that does not add any spiritual value whatsoever to people's lives.

is there a church that teaches how to use our third eye, with practical steps?

3 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by dragon2(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Matthew 5:43-48 King James Version (KJV)
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on
the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by activelyA(f): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2015
psychologist:
Followed a friend to a cele church last week!! ! Momajeya oo embarassed six hours we are still walking inside the Bush, we never reach church
LWFMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Real clown grin grin grin grin ....chai!!!
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
***Faints*** cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by 1Dray(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2015
You definitely haven't been faced with African spiritual battles...

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by somez(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2015
My brother, i was once a catholic so listen uq. The kingdom of heaven sufferet violence , and only the violent once taketh it by force. You dont fight the devil gentlemanly rather violently. This is wht the catholic church dont understand, but rather would enjoy criticism. I till now respect catholic doctrines and you should also learn to respect individual mode of communicating with God and beliefs. Nexttime you here your neighbours qraying in such manner, do kindly join them than being unnecessarily retrogresive.

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by keyhole2015(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Joined MFM from anglican in 2010 and my life changed. In this life and the current times we are fighting a spiritual battle against principalities and powers that will even torment and attack you thru ur dreams. The devil came into this world to kill and destroy the children of God without mercy. The devil is very wicked. So you don't need to show mercy or fight him with kid gloves.

2 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Sorry Op... You are yet to understand the differences between carnal warfare and principalities.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by pure2012soul(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Viktor1983:
Mountain Of Fire and co. where una dey ?

Bros OP say holy ghost no be AK47.....
grin

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by UjSizzle(f): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2015
I don't know about pouring the holy ghost fire on demons, but I do know as believers we authority over demons in the name of Jesus. So when you pray speak to those demons and command them. They are subject to God's word.

It's not a matter of shouting and stomping mu feet and sweating it out. Mba nu. Speak with authority and even the devil himself will flee wink

2 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by pure2012soul(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2015
activelyA:

LWFMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Real clown grin grin grin grin ....chai!!!
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
***Faints*** cheesy grin
Person don faint o. Make una bring water o
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2015
No religion knows GOD.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Mynd44: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2015
UjSizzle:
I don't know about pouring the holy ghost fire on demons, but I do know as believers we authority over demons in the name of Jesus. So when you pray speak to those demons and command them. They are subject to God's word.

It's not a matter of shouting and stomping mu feet and sweating it out. Mba nu. Speak with authority and even the devil himself will flee wink
Does this work on guys who want to steal your heart?
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by pure2012soul(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2015
dragon2:
Matthew 5:43-48 King James Version (KJV)
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on
the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
This is what I use to counter the die-die fanatics. If Jesus, who is GOD in human flesh can give us such a law, then why do we choose to disobey him by seeking the death of enemies?

2 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by pure2012soul(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2015
somez:
My brother, i was once a catholic so listen uq. The kingdom of heaven sufferet violence , and only the violent once taketh it by force. You dont fight the devil gentlemanly rather violently. This is wht the catholic church dont understand, but rather would enjoy criticism. I till now respect catholic doctrines and you should also learn to respect individual mode of communicating with God and beliefs. Nexttime you here your neighbours qraying in such manner, do kindly join them than being unnecessarily retrogresive.
Read Mathew 5: 43-46. It would show you that all die-die fanatics are guilty of disobedience. Remember, Heaven does not rejoice over the death of a sinner

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by pure2012soul(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2015
psychologist:
Followed a friend to a cele church last week!! ! Momajeya oo embarassed six hours we are still walking inside the Bush, we never reach church
Make them catch u grin grin grin
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Iamoilprince(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2015
ednut1:
spreads mat, funny enuf they can show u bible verses dat support violent prayer.

Matthew 11:12

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.