Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction (38460 Views)

Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? / Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by coolshegs10(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
My brother,if God opens urs eyes to see d wickedness of this world,ur orientation will change. We are in a WICKED WORLD.
D bible made us to know dat even Jesus had to YELL(shout) for some miracles to occur E.g Jesus YELLED with a loud voice "Lazarus, come forth!".,e.t.c
"IF u refuse to become abnormal, ur situation will not change"- Dr D.K Olukoya.
In heaven,violence is welcome.
That's all I can say sir.May God open ur eyes to see beyond d physical realm.

4 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by activelyA(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
pure2012soul:

Person don faint o. Make una bring water o

Ahbeg na my Christmas cloth I wear....no spoil am sad

Make I go change then I go continue my fainting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by pure2012soul(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
activelyA:

Ahbeg na my Christmas cloth I wear....no spoil am sad

Make I go change then I go continue my fainting grin grin grin
You ehn! grin grin grin
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Shalomdee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
op, its like you've never had any attack from Satan, people who pray like that have seen attacks from the enemy so they cant pray those prayers you recite. It works for them well so I don't see what your problem is. When the Holy Ghost fell on Pentecost you think the disciples were reciting prayers on the rosary? No, they prayed aggressively, read your Bible well and you will see.

2 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by tsdarkside(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
what is ‘Holy Ghost Fire’??

it sounds like a parfum!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by So4baba(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Attack from Satan? We are too devil and satanic conscious,! What happens to God trying our faith, evry and any bleep in one's life is the Devils work,, how many souls can you giv to the devil that wld make the devil interested in you,.. The devil/enemy is nt going to run from how yu shout and how silent you pray,, if you ve gt nt Christ in you, the gentility or violent in prayer comes to nothing.. Our pastors have this knowledge but wld rather kip us in darkness just to kip us to their church,,.. I say you build a firm relationship with God and yu see ursef praying anyhow you like,. Christianity has no modus operandi, I mean, there is no form by which you shud pray, cos you pray nt by ursef, the holy spirit does(Romans 8vs 26)..so pls, know God and be identified with Christ Jesus, only then will the holy spirit guide you into all truth,...the power of prayer lie nt in the noise nor the quietness but in the heart, a heart identified with our Lord Jesus,,.have this knowledge and see ursef soaring on the wings of Eagles,,cos we are spirit in motion,, refuse to be devil conscious.

2 Likes

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by fortunejum: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Go straight to the point man, aint no fan of the phrase "violent taketh it by force" or whatever buh if that works for them how is it then your problem?.

Think about yours and move on instead of criticizing the ways and patterns of others
Noted
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by God2man(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yoruba used to say "Ogun Laye". Life is a battle.
Life is an Examination. Life is a test.

Life is not always rosy. Life is good too.

Life is counter motion. There is always an opposition to the good things of life that we all desire, house, car, good job, good husband, good home, precious children and so on.

Where is the opposition coming from?

The enemy of the soul of man. DEVIL.

The Bible says in Ephesians 6: 12 We wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities, powers, spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

The Bible also says that we are soldiers of the Lord.

Soldiers are trained to kill. You are a soldier. You must fight or you perish in the battle of life.

When things are moving fine for you. You must fight to protect them, or you loose them.

When things are bad. You need God's help to discover to recover.

No man is exempted. Black or white. In fact, witchcraft in Europe is more powerful than the Blackman. The foreign witchcraft combined demons from Africa, Europe, American, Indian to fight you.

So, you have not seen anything yet.

Anybody that doesn't take prayer serious now will still pray later. I just pray your own will not be too late.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by febirim09: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
Am yet to see how saying d rosary by Catholics perform miracles

well bro. Ur free to try praying the Rosary
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by dorox(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
kelmicheal:
this writter can either be an agent of darkness.
african dont need gentleman prayer because of the spritual problems that they face daily.many lives has gone ,destinies given satanic burries,different satanic attacks.aggressive prayer is very inportant to counter these activities

I can conclusively say that despite years of aggressive prayers as Africans we have failed to close the gap to our the Asians and Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by kabaka1: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
hopeyemih:
@O.P the whites who brought catholism to us dont have the wicked evil forces we have here in Africa..i just pray you dont get faced with a problem bigger than you.

Who told u they don't have d evil forces like in Africa. Their own evil forces comes in camouflages of modernism. U know some oyinbos still practice socery in places like Romania. They just do their own juju practices on d underground unlike we Africans

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by rocoh(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=nonnyno post=36764723]

Op I pray God opens your eyes of understanding.

Have you heard of imprecatory psalms.

Imprecatory Psalms, contained within the Book of Psalms of the Hebrew Bible (תנ"ך), are those that invoke judgment, calamity, or curses, upon one's enemies or those perceived as the enemies of God. Major Imprecatory Psalms include Psalm 69 and Psalm 109, while Psalms 5, 6, 11, 12, 35, 37, 40, 52, 54, 56, 58, 69, 79, 83, 137, 139.

So what was David doing here. When they pray in MFM and they say die, all they are doing is making a petition to God that powers behind a particular problem should not have effect anymore(die) and those evil powers usually work through willing vessels. All we do in MFM is pass Judgements on these powers through God. How God achieves it id not our business.

Psalms Chapter 109

1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

9Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

22 For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust.

24 My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.

25 I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.

26 Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:

27 That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.

28 Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.

29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by mavinc4u(f): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
For people that did not undertsand what the op said, he said he was a catholic but now a pentecostal. He also said he prefered the way he was praying as a catholic than the way he and some other people pray these days.

Meanwhile, I love monastic way of praying than those noise; praying quietly and chanting psalms to God, they are people that have rejected the world so they know more than us. They also cover the whole bible every week which to some people is repetition but their prayers work like magic.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Beyhiodie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
psychologist:
Followed a friend to a cele church last week!! ! Momajeya oo embarassed six hours we are still walking inside the Bush, we never reach church
lol oun ti ojuwa ni ojuri
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by jimino(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
the hi-time christians realise dat our spiritual warfare is not by shouting, screening or by violent bt by humility, purity and fervent in prayer dat can win the warfare the beta for christians.

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by femarium(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
@ op: I pray you will never experience problem ooo- dnt ever judge anybody so dt we will nt be judged. May God give u d understanding!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by RainboAfricana(m): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
A genuine man of God will call on holly ghost fire to consume a wicked soul nd truely it will happen, bcuz holly ghost fire is a WAPON. PURIFICATION.SYMBOL OF SPIRITUAL GIFT LIKE SPEAKNG IN TOUGHE.GOD'S EMPOWERMENT LIKE FOR HEALING,DELVERANCE.FOR DIRECTON LIKE SEEING OF VISION. But churches have turned christianity upside down I wish a day is comming dat some churches will be canceled bcuz u now see churches in every corners people rent hotels for church service Y.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by MzEspoir(f): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Make I hear say my area pastor go hear this one. No jelenke prayer. Pray with every aggression you can gather. Come to think of it, sofri prayer no fit bind stubborn spirit
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
simply explain to me why Catholics pray to frames of claimed Mary mother of Jesus Christ( a fake art work of white people who turned the coloured person to white to make their race significant in the Bible) and I will explain why the fire of God consumes his enemies on every sides.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by xaggar(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
MzEspoir:
Come to this of it, sofri prayer no fit bind stubborn spirit
For your mind!
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by MzEspoir(f): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
xaggar:

For your mind!
undecided
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by whitestar01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Strong problem 'requires strong prayer cool cool

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Mrblaze06: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
I remember back then when a house caught fire...the occupants are lord chosen members,then they started praying with the same prayer point "holy ghost fire".i was like a house on fire and u people are still shouting holy ghost fire...

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by nwakaibeya1: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by 812clothings(m): 3:43am On Aug 17, 2015
The truth is christianity is christianity but right from the bible it is quoted,the kindom of GOD suffereth violence and the children of GOD take it by force.(I no too sabi bible)and even jesus prayed and was sweating(normal catholic prayer no go make me sweat naa)after the death of jesus,his disciples prayed in the upper room,was it silent?
No forget sey the witches for your village no wan leave you,na you go force your deliverance.
Op abeg I no go talk pass dis 1 you will understand soon. jelenke prayer no go do am.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by 812clothings(m): 3:49am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=rocoh post=37018620][/quote]and as GO will say jelenke prayer won't solve it. your enemies are taking it hard you are taking it cool,your enemies are observing vigil and you are snoring. yet you want to be delivered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by helpishere(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Who is your enemy? What happens when God turns out to be your enemy? So the Fire will come down on God? The evil spirit from God came upon king Saul, The Children of Israel did evil in the sight of God and God delivered them into the hands of the Midianites, Nebuchadnezzar was sent by God to destroy His temple in Jerusalem and led the people of Israel into Babylon, Fire came from heaven and descended on Sodom and Gomorrah because of their evil ways, and if we say that we do wrestle with principalities and powers, who is the Head of principalities and powers, Jesus, and if Jesus is the head, why not obey His commandment that we should love one another as he has loved us and gave himself for us. Can you ever imagine that Buhari's son will be harassed or oppressed by the Air, Sea or Land forces of Nigeria when his father is the commander in Chief of the Armed forces? So also it is with any Christian who dwells under the secret place of the Almighty, nothing shall come near them. They shall only behold evil failing away left and right. In my conclusion, any body using those ideas of prayers are evil and are yet to repent from their sins because the Armour of God is Faith, Truth and Peace. Without these three, the fire will continually devour those that are meant to be devoured.
The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel.

2 Hear this, ye old men, and give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land. Hath this been in your days, or even in the days of your fathers?

3 Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.

4 That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.
And Many will start praying for fire to devour the cankerworm and forget that it was the LORD that sent them.

Chapter 2 of Joel states in Verse 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you
Brethen, who is your enemy?

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by DedeNkem: 6:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Religion is the biggest hoax human created.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by intrepid: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
That's d prayer that moves mountains... d one d devil hears and run not those feeble rehearsed Catholic prayers....first day i visited Catholic church everything seemed rehearsed, priest talking in tones,people bowing to idol?..d next Sunday everything was also done exactly...nothing new

Brother don't be brainwashed.How did Jesus pray? How did Elijah pray? How did Paul,Peter and the apostles pray and great things happens? Shouting isn't necessary because God isn't deaf.He hears you even before u open your mouth.

What you saw in the Catholic church is their Sunday Mass.The priest leads,others say their own prayers while following the community prayer.Have you ever listened to the wordings if those prayers the priest was saying?

Try it and don't be ignorant.Read your bible.Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by intrepid: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015
812clothings:
The truth is christianity is christianity but right from the bible it is quoted,the kindom of GOD suffereth violence and the children of GOD take it by force.(I no too sabi bible)and even jesus prayed and was sweating(normal catholic prayer no go make me sweat naa)after the death of jesus,his disciples prayed in the upper room,was it silent?
No forget sey the witches for your village no wan leave you,na you go force your deliverance.
Op abeg I no go talk pass dis 1 you will understand soon. jelenke prayer no go do am.

Bro,what does the Bible mean by violence? Is the kingdom if God a physical kingdom? Are spirits corporeal beings that can be injured or killed? Ignorance is really dealing with us Christians but God will judge all those fake teachers who plant false teachings in your minds
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by redsun(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2015
missKiffy:

God bless you for that

They don't have the same problem because they think. You guys think like mad people like in this case on hand, yet you think you can live like normal people.
Re: Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction by Dejiololade(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2015
our God is not deaf.... he knows what you hide in the deepest part of your heart, more closer to you than your jugular vein

why the shout?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.