Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! (1530 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! by Palmwinetapper: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2015
These photo prove she's not bleaching and B. she is truly 27 years old from the pictures quality. So fuk all tha haters who love to hate on muna!!!! E-A-T!

Re: Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! by stankelz: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2015
person wey fine dn fine.right 4rm childhood she pretty
Re: Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! by Destined2win: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
When she small, she fine because babies are not ugly.

But now, You are an ugly chick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! by Palmwinetapper: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Destined2win:
When she small, she fine because babies are not ugly.

But now, You are an ugly chick.

Not true! If not how did she win most beautiful?
You're a pure hater. Renew your life.
Re: Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! by Destined2win: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Not true! If not how did she win most beautiful?
You're a pure hater. Renew your life.

My life is renewed Madam.

Your breas.t move in opposite direction and has stretch marks on them.

You won not because you were actually the most beautiful.

Are there behind the scene shows you want to tell me about

1 Like

Re: Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! by Palmwinetapper: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Destined2win:

Oh wow. Did you see the other girls in the competition. Muna won hands down. Let the girl live.
Re: Awww Look At Munachi Abii As A Child! Preparing To Be A Beauty Queen! by Palmwinetapper: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Destined2win:

Oh and most breasts move in the opposite direction

(1) (Reply)

Ace Music Producer, Don Jazzy Disgruntled Over Songstress, Dija’s Pregnancy / Hehehehe See What Afrocandy Posted Online After She Masturbrated / [video] After Nearly 19 Years Of Hiding Tupac Shakur Now 44 Comes Out Of Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.