Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,569 members, 7,847,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (145271 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:
how is your bilirubingrin

Mu.mu. angry grin
Twas fine oo..

That propanolol they prescribed for my hypertension came out in the exam. cheesy
See bera 5marks. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by DrAify(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is so funny cheesy
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I'm not bothered. I'm only bothered bout your turning down my wooing offer
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Sowi naaa. sad

Fimisile joor angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Danjuma827:
but darling I am afraid of one thing. If I begin to start my action on you. Hmmmmmm... You might be disfigured and I hope you are up to the task.

Disfigured? shocked shocked

Jeeeeeeeeezoz!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

Fimisile joor angry

Kinglekan leave her alone grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Kinglekan leave her alone grin

Huh? shocked shocked

So u understand Yoruba lang.?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by mirexxx(f): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
awww! cheesy
I need a handsome wooer
A man to win my heart in this era cry

no jokes please sad

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

Huh? shocked shocked

So u understand Yoruba lang.?

Lolzz. Yes.. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
My big head is my selling point grin
adeh39:

See ur big head sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
You game?
DrAify:
This is so funny cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Danjuma827(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

Disfigured? shocked shocked

Jeeeeeeeeezoz!
I trust you.you are capable
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

grin

No mind Mizmycoli...She wan dash me abi force me into shortcut to hell tongue I will rather kill myself than commit suicide cheesygrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by wristbangle: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2513782/interview-luxanne-lagmostkuit-toks2008-captainswag225/2#36782528

Make u and others join us for the interview.

Interview thread moved to dating/meet up section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by DrAify(f): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'll have to decline cry So sorry.
Jacksparrow0712:
You game?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by queenbetsy(f): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
agoadiv:
I'll woo queenbetsy toosmiley
Am open to contests www.nairaland.com/queenbetsy
oh my....*accepted*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Utchgirl(f): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
mizmycoli to woo omenka

Utchgirl to woo egift

Rilwayne001 to woo thesonofmark and truckpusher

Lollzz !

Since whn do women start 2 woo men ?

Anyways,where i come 4rm women dnt woo men. It's d oda way round.

But u wicked ooo ......of all d guys on dis NL na egift u see 2 dash me . Dia ris God ooooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
I no d even remember the last time I participated in the NL conpetition undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Mu.mu. angry grin
Twas fine oo..

That propanolol they prescribed for my hypertension came out in the exam. cheesy
See bera 5marks. grin
So na first abi second semester exams ? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. Yes.. wink

Eheeeeen......that's nice sha wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My big head is my selling point grin

That was what attracted me in the first placetongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollzz !

Since whn do women start 2 woo men ?

Anyways,where i come 4rm women dnt woo men. It's d oda way round.

But u wicked ooo ......of all d guys on dis NL na egift u see 2 dash me . Dia ris God ooooo
Pardon me, I'm not comfortable with egift using his MTN cheat to woo you. I'd rather you lead the chase cos you might end up teaching him the tenets of Honest Living
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Danjuma827:
I trust you.you are capable

No ooo.....I'm only capable of taking cash not d**k tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:

So na first abi second semester exams ? grin

Pre. Prof. /hospital finals..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No mind M izmycoli...She wan dash me abi force me into shortcut to hell tongue I will rather kill myself than commit suicide cheesygrin

You just dey find my mouth shaaa
Shebi na the one wey I go talk you, you go come gbegee me abi.

I just dey look you.
Kwontinutongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Macmilla(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

U want to woo abi u woo
Whatever
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Danjuma827(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

is it money you want? Don't worry I have them in excess
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Danjuma827(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

ohhh my lovely angel you known that money is not everything na
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cool. I've got 4 leftgrin grin no love found, no love lost
DrAify:
I'll have to decline cry So sorry.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
bqlekan:
U cld practice ur lines on her. Let's see how good u are. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Danjuma827:
ohhh my lovely angel you known that money is not everything na

Oh really? shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by peeparty(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
mirexxx:
awww! cheesy I need a handsome wooer A man to win my heart in this era cry

no jokes please sad

grin
I will cc him here now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Then you have to stay with the big head
adeh39:

That was what attracted me in the first placetongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.