Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (144904 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kwuo okwu joor...Just match me against a babe who's got BBC; Beauty, Brain & Character... and I will thank you for many fruitful years to come cheesygrin

You know my stand on ya MO na.
Lols.

Ehennnn....

Barcanista!!! now is the time to tell the world how luxanne has been terrorising your heart.

Dearpreye, come and win lyntifanny's heart from Francizy with what you do best - Wordsmithinggrin

WNTT, come and woo sarahbabyxx, she is pretty and intelligent.

*moonwalks and double-flies out of thread with bullet proof vest on*grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
See as draify dey love-vendor me out its ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Ishi don ban am sad

Huh? shocked shocked

Ishilove y nau angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by pbs4real(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:
Mehnnn!! See babeeee ooo.
Oya food don don oooo. grin
Cc: Jacksparrow0712 Bqlekan KingTOM Sinnzu Pbs4real
where's ladivva
Johnnoah1st:
here to woo u should i?

Really? shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by VaselineJelly: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Who am i giv ma vaseline
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by princealexndre(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Ishi don ban am sad
i am back oh...where is my midehi
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No mind Mizmycoli...She wan dash me abi force me into shortcut to hell tongue I will rather kill myself than commit suicide cheesygrin
You deserve better... Happy Sunday Mate...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by pbs4real(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What wrong have I done this time sir? shocked
u shld knw its jez a point btw us. .. . . And its jez the start of the season,we stil gat 37games to go. . . . So chilltongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
omenka:
You simply can't do without me can you??

Smh.

By the way, I'm not interested. You guys keep your trash to yourselves.
cry me a river boy. I can imagine the bullshit you want to tell our lovely mizmycoli.

Stop being frigid, drop that your NSCDC shades and go for a head resize.

Isi ikwe

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

You know my stand on ya MO na.
Lols.

Ehennnn....

Barcanista!!! now is the time to tell the world how luxanne has been terrorising your heart.

Dearpreye, come and win lyntifanny's heart from Francizy with what you do best - Wordsmithinggrin

WNTT, come and woo sarahbabyxx, she is pretty and intelligent.

*moonwalks and double-flies out of thread with bullet proof vest on*grin

Me woo lyntiffany? I have enough enemies already.

I'll rather you.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by pbs4real(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
See as draify dey love-vendor me out its ok
iffa hearsad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
pbs4real:
iffa hearsad
U wan make i choke u ni undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Johnnoah1st: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

Really? shocked shocked
yeah! sure, i wanna test my skills.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
yeah! sure, i wanna test my skills.

Oh! Okay then.....

Cc: Tohpahz tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Twaci(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Danjuma827:
of course she most learn to share cheesy
help me tell am oh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by pbs4real(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U wan make i choke u ni undecided
u get power to choke me I go jez smo. . . . . .utongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sometimes we break each others hearts wit the words we say(me always using negative words towards u, vis versa) and let emotions get in the way. but after everytin, one tin remains the same, one tin we cannot change. we all(me and u) hv 1 heart, and our hearts needs another. after all we hv been through(all d negative words), it boils down to one tin, you need me and i need you becauce love is all that matters, love is all that matters, it matters after all. despite no pics on her dp she stil looks far prettier than if nt all bt most females dat hv pics on their dps. hmmm,..prettythicksme, this is for u frm my virgin heart and you i want to woo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Danjuma827(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mhizkel:

That's your first assignment.cheesy
hmmmmm i think i would be the one to partake in the assignment.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
princealexndre:
i am back oh...where is my midehi
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by pbs4real(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Twaci:
help me tell am oh!
u go like share ur husby
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Danjuma827(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Twaci:
help me tell am oh!
I don't tell am tey tey
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
mystage:
Sometimes we break each others hearts wit the words we say(me always using negative words towards u, vis versa) and let emotions get in the way. but after everytin, one tin remains the same, one tin we cannot change. we all(me and u) hv 1 heart, and our hearts needs another. after all we hv been through(all d negative words), it boils down to one tin, you need me and i need you becauce love is all that matters, love is all that matters, it matters after all. despite no pics on her dp she stil looks far prettier than if nt all bt most females dat hv pics on their dps. hmmm,..prettythicksme, this is for u frm my virgin heart and you i want to woo.
shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
mystage:
cheesy cheesy awwww lovely!!but d game never start naw grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Utchgirl(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Pardon me, I'm not comfortable with egift using his MTN cheat to woo you. I'd rather you lead the chase cos you might end up teaching him the tenets of Honest Living

LMAO !

lol @ me teaching him tenets of honest living .
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by princealexndre(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
hi midehi
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Captainswag225(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
who will i woo sef? Ladyboss1, prettythicksme, bring ur application and pls make it interesting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha now you know the season is still long grin buhahaha there's difference between a draw and a loss. Arsenal never see chum chin
pbs4real:
u shld knw its jez a point btw us. .. . . And its jez the start of the season,we stil gat 37games to go. . . . So chilltongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by pbs4real(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
cry me a river boy. I can imagine the bullshit you want to tell our lovely mizmycoli.

Stop being frigid, drop that your NSCDC shades and go for a head resize.

Isi ikwe
take it easy lass. . . .undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Men like us don too old for this wooing thing. grin

So na to sit down dey look we dey. gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
princealexndre:
hi midehi
hi
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by koppa(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Princeparix:
Dis one my E-brothers never show here.....

Harlos!!!!!

Koppa!!!!!

oya ah don come,which babe dey make we woo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.