Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pls Advice: Should He Stop Schooling For Ever? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Advice: Should He Stop Schooling For Ever? (738 Views)

Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? / Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice: Should He Stop Schooling For Ever? by hollowpot15684(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys, please i need your help urgently. as at 2013 i was a 200 level student at UNIOSUN studying chemistry buh i decided to dropout and do something more fulfilling stuff, something i'm just happy with. So after i got out, plan has already been sketch by me to learn a trade for 2 years and go back to school thereafter but this time to study engineering, So when i got out, i took up the HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) part of technical work cos i believe global warming is rising and there will later be a big demand for AC technicians later in the future.
so i started the whole thing on the 8th August, 2013 and as a person who gave up school to learning trade i learn as fast as possible to the extent that my boss start to pay me salary at the end of the month.
Now this is where the issue is for me, i am done learning and whatever i want to learn will continue right there on the job.. my uncle recently saw an offer of employment and ask me to try it out, which i did, just thinking im doing it for fun but fortunately i was called up by the company to come and start work with a very buoyant and attractive salary... i wanted to go to school and i would love to take up the job.. but i have searched almost everywhere to see if i would get a part-time program for engineering student but couldn't find any...
I don't want to leave the new work in fact it is a very big opportunity for me to work with such big company, not alone will it open me to diverse of experience but also it will make me stand out, but still, i need to study engineering or else i wont be able to get promotion in this work..

My people, pls your opinion is needed... you might be helping somebody build a career of lifetime, i need your advice.

should i ignore school for now and continue working or is there any offer u guys know out there for engineering student on part-time basis. thanks

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Pls Advice: Should He Stop Schooling For Ever? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Go ahead with d jpb for now.
Later on u can take pursue ur course of interest.
nigerian economy is tougj u know
Re: Pls Advice: Should He Stop Schooling For Ever? by Miracle4Sure: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Job tinz ok
Re: Pls Advice: Should He Stop Schooling For Ever? by pslm23(f): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Take the job... you can continue your education on a part time or full time basis with NOUN (National open university of Nigeria) Their certificates are accepted internationally.
A lot of young people who graduated from Universities 5 years ago are still crying for jobs...You have been given an opportunity, take it and be thankful!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Pvc Coated Laundry Hangers / Happy New Year / Shaolin Monk Runs On Water On Live Tv [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.