Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" (545 Views)

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" by KingRaoul: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
I hope this makes front page. This is one of those threads you open because you really want to clarify alot of misunderstandings and notions that are in circulation but totally propelled by ignorant individuals.
I opened this thread because i just finished reading a thread about how "ladies should stop visiting men" because "men are animals" blah blah blah. First, men are not animals. Men are completely reasonable and logical beings with the mind of a God, hence why there is so much technology in the world we live today. A man is a very sexually 'wired' being, meaning he is always mostly as good as where his sexual instincts directs him. Women are emotional beings with little or no sexual desire, all a woman wants and feels are emotions and at very specific times theres a sexual urge, and after a while it wears off till the next time (which may be weeks or months) depending on natural happenings in her specific world. But men, we think sexx, we dream sexx, we eat sexx, we actually live for sexx!!! Most men may deny but the reason we work hard everyday so we can have the best pussyy available, its our defualt mindset. We were born this way, no amount of prayers or deliverance can stop our urge to have sexx every 15 minutes. The guys that have "self control" have a way of fulfilling their sexual urge that they will never tell u. They often masturbate like 3 times a day, so when u see them in public u think they are "good guys" that dont harass women, no they have a way they quench their sexual thirst, if they go three days without masturbating and u visit them in their rooms, trust me this same "good guys" may likely rape you!!!!! Men cant stop thinking about a womans body, its everyday we think about it since we hit puberty and till the day we die. Women your body is our world, we live for it daily, we can die for it if we are sexually aroused enough! We are not so emotional like you, just very extremely sexually oriented!!!! Now girls, ladies, women stop thinking we are "wicked" no we are hornyy by nature daily!!! So start seeing us as people always in the mood for sexx, it will help u understand us better and know how to avoid our sexual frustrations that may hurt you deeply emotionally.
Re: Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" by ladyF(f): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP this is strange. Every 15 mins? Na so e dey do una?
Women are emotional beings with little or no sexual desire
who told u this?. Did u write this yourself?
Re: Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" by KingRaoul: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:
OP this is strange. Every 15 mins? Na so e dey do una?

who told u this?. Did u write this yourself?

If yall had sexual desires u wont see rape as a bad thing, sexx is so sweet that if yall felt it was sweet no girl will ever cry rape. Common sense told me
Re: Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" by ladyF(f): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingRaoul:

If yall had sexual desires u wont see rape as a bad thing, sexx is so sweet that if yall felt it was sweet no girl will ever cry rape. Common sense told me
Sexual desires or not, rape is rape.

The face that sex is sweet and ure sexually active doesn't change the fact that sex without mutual consent is wrong. Ur statements are worrying tho....
Re: Nigerian Girls, All You Need To Know About Why "Men Are Not Animals" by misspicy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
You people should let dis rape issue rest ojae,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys I Really Need Your Help / Do You Know This?? / Please How Do I Move A Post From One Section To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.