Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (92788 Views)

Viral Video Of Pastor Praying For An Obese Woman To Lose Weight / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by omotayoaina(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
the pastor is stupid for doing such a in the church, I did not blame the pastor maybe it has been long the pastor has did it last
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by nwakaibeya1: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Jeremiah 12:10,Pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Nemesis99(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2015
soe:
At least he was backing her..
if I slap u, u go modify yur thinking. ode lasan
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Realwvn(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2015
I prefer you people should not judge, the woman in question is smarter than half of you guys, but she has decided to come to God and worship Him in any form. she doesn't your opinion on what you feel is right. Most of you need deliverance. This is not the first time a miracle would be performed in this manner.

Read your bible. There is a way that seems right unto man but really it is the way of foolishness and foolishness leads to destruction.

2 Kings 4:34-35
"and he went up and lay on the child, and put his mouth on his mouth, his eyes on his eyes, and his hands on his hands; and he stretched himself out on the child; and the flesh of the child became warm. He returned and walked back and forth in the house, and again went up and stretched himself out on him; then the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes."
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by juizzyemmanuel(f): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
is that what you think,actualy that what you get from being desperate
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by xreal: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2015
This isn't the christianity I know.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Beingunique(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pastors on sneakers? Idonbliveit
Going to check this out

Anything wrong with that,I mean him wearing sneakers..... Hypocrisy na him go kill a lot of people
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by powerfulsettingz: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beingunique:

Anything wrong with that,I mean him wearing sneakers..... Hypocrisy na him go kill a lot of people
I tot u r to be unique
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pastors on sneakers? Idonbliveit
Going to check this out

I though I was the only one who saw it.

Pastor in Jeans and sneakers.

Na wah oooo.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by DedeNkem: 1:44am On Aug 11, 2015
This shows how dumb and st*upid church goers can be.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Reversed "missionary" style! lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.