Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! (2406 Views)

A Must Read: Most Men Are Deceitful, But I Wish Every Young Lady Will Be Wise / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by onila(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
its so sad cry
how we women cant be sexually free like guys
girls are meant to keep their legs closed while guys can fool ard
as If girls are different from men

having sex before marriage is the most degrading, lowest thing a girl can do
but its not easy I know
me talking can lose it any time

I am working hard for a perfect society
no girl shld be in a situation where a guy calls her a slut
or feel guilty for screwing a guy
the anxiety we go thru before making a decision before having sex with a guy

my heart breaks for my gender
its so sad, what we women go thru

I just cant wait for judgement day
to leave this wicked society
where they treat women like filth

oh how thou art
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, choi grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by iceberylin(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Text close to 121

To become a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seun
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by ammyluv2002(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
You've said it all
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Paschal001: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wen a Jewish man walked up.... The first tin he says is 'thank God am a man'.... .. Babe if you are tired of being girls, go n hold your dad in his balls because that's were the X n Y chromosome came from... .
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Sapphire86(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:
Text close to 121

To become a virgin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
onila:
its so sad cry how we women cant be sexually free like guys girls are meant to keep their legs closed while guys can fool ard as If girls are different from men
having sex before marriage is the most degrading, lowest thing a girl can do but its not easy I know me talking can lose it any time
I am working hard for a perfect society no girl shld be in a situation where a guy calls her a slut or feel guilty for screwing a guy the anxiety we go thru before making a decision before having sex with a guy
my heart breaks for my gender its so sad, what we women go thru
I just cant wait for judgement day to leave this wicked society where they treat women like filth
oh how thou art
smiley
onila:
its so sad cry how we women cant be sexually free like guys girls are meant to keep their legs closed while guys can fool ard as If girls are different from men
having sex before marriage is the most degrading, lowest thing a girl can do but its not easy I know me talking can lose it any time
I am working hard for a perfect society no girl shld be in a situation where a guy calls her a slut or feel guilty for screwing a guy the anxiety we go thru before making a decision before having sex with a guy
my heart breaks for my gender its so sad, what we women go thru
I just cant wait for judgement day to leave this wicked society where they treat women like filth
oh how thou art
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Historically, society frowned more on female sexual promiscuity because of the consequences it would likely lead to. If a man slept with 3 different women then they could all get pregnant, but as long as each of the women was faithful, there would be no doubt about who the father was. But if a woman slept with 3 different men in the same period and she got pregnant, there was no way of identifying the father.

In the modern era, the consequences of female sexual promiscuity are not so dire. A woman can sleep with several men without getting pregnant if she uses appropriate contraceptives every time. Even if she gets pregnant, various medical tests can be used to determine which of the men she was sleeping with when she got pregnant is the father. Society's view of female sexual promiscuity is slowly changing as a result.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by misspicy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
onila:
its so sad cry
how we women cant be sexually free like guys
girls are meant to keep their legs closed while guys can fool ard
as If girls are different from men

having sex before marriage is the most degrading, lowest thing a girl can do
but its not easy I know
me talking can lose it any time

I am working hard for a perfect society
no girl shld be in a situation where a guy calls her a slut
or feel guilty for screwing a guy
the anxiety we go thru before making a decision before having sex with a guy

my heart breaks for my gender
its so sad, what we women go thru

I just cant wait for judgement day
to leave this wicked society
where they treat women like filth

oh how thou art

NL lets be serious for once,this girl makes some sense with this post buh do u know that if every girl insists on sex b4 marriage,there will be more virgins from both gender or who are d guys sleeping with .....clap for yourself onila buh u need to work on ur misleading topics
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Omotayor123(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmm... Do you think it would have been great if woman are allowed such right onila
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by LaurelP(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
I don't understand ur point @ seun. The op is clearly against premarital sex. Are u encouraging it?

1 Like

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by lanicky(f): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Every girl can never be a virgin...it's not possible
Not in this era... undecided

I feel for you though.
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seun:
Historically, society frowned more on female sexual promiscuity because of the consequences it would likely lead to. If a man slept with 3 different women then they could all get pregnant, but as long as each of the women was faithful, there would be no doubt about who the father was. But if a woman slept with 3 different men in the same period and she got pregnant, there was no way of identifying the father.

Interesting. It's all just a way to explain the double standards that exists in societies 'till today regarding male vs. female promiscuity.

The roots indeed do go deep regardless of post modernization era.
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by SenJoe(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Poster above me, why are you feeling for her? And @ Onila, Picture or adonbilivit.
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by IamLEGEND1: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
and wen women stop playing the victim role EVERY SINGLE TIME things go south.......then maybe we can have that equality you are talking about.

When you learn to own up to your mistakes,then we stop calling you hos'.
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
SenJoe:
Poster above me, why are you feeling for her? And @ Onila, Picture or adonbilivit.

Abi o. Picture of the hymen orrr....
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Misskeffas(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
I checked all your threads,they just dnt seem to make sense to me,what wil happen if all ladies were virgins??

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seun:

In the modern era, the consequences of female sexual promiscuity are not so dire. A woman can sleep with several men without getting pregnant if she uses appropriate contraceptives every time. Even if she gets pregnant, various medical tests can be used to determine which of the men she was sleeping with when she got pregnant is the father. Society's view of female sexual promiscuity is slowly changing as a result.
And that's a good thing?

1 Like

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by onila(f): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Misskeffas:
I checked all your threads,they just dnt seem to make sense tong t me,what wil happen if all ladies were virgins??
less competition among males

no guy feeling too big, that he smashed another persons girl
less anxiety for girls who want to make a decision
pple stop calling girls whores

no unwanted pregnancy, HIV or aids
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
onila:

no guy feeling too big, that he smashed another persons girl
less anxiety for girls who want to make a decision
pple stop calling girls whores

forget all this talk abeg, things are changing. Women have feelings too, u think it's only a man that wants to have sex? Abeg leave matter for mathias.
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by jrerico1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Virginity is overrated. You must not be a virgin before you make a good wife.

And the society has categories virgins into primary, secondary nd tertiary.

If a man wants to marry a virgin wife he need to abstain from sex too till marriage simple.
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
we still have virgins
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
jrerico1:
Virginity is overrated. You must not be a virgin before you make a good wife.

And the society has categories virgins into primary, secondary nd tertiary.

If a man wants to marry a virgin wife he need to abstain from sex too till marriage simple.
kisses for your comment jere,,I have a virgin gf but her character is sooso badddd.I just pity the man that will marry her...

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Jhenny(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seun:

what are you talking about?
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Jhenny(f): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
octopusfreaky:
kisses for your comment jere,,I have a virgin gf but her character is sooso badddd.I just pity the man that will marry her...
aren't u suppose to be female
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jhenny:
aren't u suppose to be female
I am ,,any p??
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by adepiero: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
You know what to do! undecided

Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
no guy feeling too big, that he smashed another persons girl less anxiety for girls who want to make a decision pple stop calling girls whores
It begins wt ur kids
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by onila(f): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
forget all this talk abeg, things are changing. Women have feelings too, u think it's only a man that wants to have sex? Abeg leave matter for mathias.
ur getting it twisted

women too want to have sex

but will be judged more harshly

I want women to have sex without feeling guilty or being ridiculed by other people
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by godoluwa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
good write up@ onila
Re: I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:

so what are u driving at?are u in for or against onila?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Is Interested In You (or Not) Via Her Body Language (PIC) / Why I Wont Have Sex On Val Day / See Hilarious Way This Photographer Takes Couple Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.