Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri (49231 Views)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Family Involved In Accident On Their Way From Christmas Carol (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Beesluv: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
lolll
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by dennisgreatman(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
serious!
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by DanWrites(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hilarious... Ok
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by dopeJemi: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:
Saw this funny family today,so I decide to snap...location is dsc housing complex warri, guess they were returning from church in a truck..plastic chairs at the back to accommodate all of them

That is itaigho filling station right? Opposite camp extension
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by harbeedaymee(f): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
this must be from IBADAN not Warri grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by SimpleVili: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
"Na normal Warri yarns"

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by onunwa21(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Area! Area!! Area!!!
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Jidibia(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:

Am actually using BlackBerry passport but Base on fear and snaping from inside car, pics no gree clear, so bros abeg no vex..but if u still vex go call police..lol
No be only blackberry passport na blackberry id card. Y u dey lie? Na 1st generation camera phone u take snap that pix.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by bigiyaro(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:

Am actually using BlackBerry passport but Base on fear and snaping from inside car, pics no gree clear, so bros abeg no vex..but if u still vex go call police..lol
wetin do 'nigerian passport'
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by oluwatunde1984(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
The work God has given to me is to POPULATE the kingdom of God and DEPOPULATE the kingdom of darkness

Its only God that can give u rest, joy and peace.

No man can help you all help come from above so stop seeking help from man Luke 3 vs 27

Matt. 6 vs 33 seek ye first the kingdom of God

Also read John 3 vs 3 and 1 cor 6 vs 9

Please you that are reading this is a grace to be utilize our christ savior is coming soon to take those who love Him. I beg you to repent today and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior

Thanks for your time and God bless you in Jesus name

For prayer, advise, counseling and guidance you can chat with me on 08060304893

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ha ha ha, this is funny.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by sasquareT(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
So this hilarious abi?

Op!!! angry angry angry

The way people use the word ""Hilarious"" these days, we go soon dey find the word.
Don't mind the Op
Abeg weytin them they give moderator for all this irrelevant topic to the hit front page?
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by ogiewanye(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:

Thaaa....oniro oshi..blackberry passport ke
be proud of ur tecno fone.@least d most important tin is dat there re pix to back ur story..
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by VickyRotex(f): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
sasquareT:

Don't mind the Op
Abeg weytin them they give moderator for all this irrelevant topic to the hit front page?

We, the viewers of the threads, give them traffic, while the traffic gives them money.

CEO of NL gats pay Mods salary. So, some Mods no send, as long as it brings traffic.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by osanebi4me: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:
Saw this funny family today,so I decide to snap...location is dsc housing complex warri, guess they were returning from church in a truck..plastic chairs at the back to accommodate all of them

Op I know that area, Itaigho filling station opposite steel camp 3
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
K

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by TENHEU22(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
They no dey carry last
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by missKiffy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
olujipo:
we no dey carry last
Bt una no dey carry 1st cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by ayonpoint: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Check out this

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by ayonpoint: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by manee2(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:

_ no be only passport, na blackberry selfie
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by eyeon(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
If one of them had fallen mistakenly from that truck now; they'll start calling and blaming devil.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by solid3(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:

OP fear God.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Okies27(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Paschal001:
. Pls explain the pix . .... . OP. Go buy better camera fone, stop using I better pass my neighbor fone
This na my hood o. Paddy,must u tell us d fone u use. Well, Warri no dey carry last.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by kenwizi: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
dopeJemi:

That is itaigho filling station right? Opposite camp extension

Yes itaigho petrol station after the army checkpoint
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by domopps(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op I tot u wanted 2 upload this !

Cheeeeers

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Firevinci(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
DrAify:
This made me cry cry
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna High Speed Railway Is Ready / Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.