Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri (49227 Views)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Family Involved In Accident On Their Way From Christmas Carol (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Kingsasian(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=wizzymate post=36791921][/quote] I hail you o. Where you dey?
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Kingsasian(m): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2015
dennisworld1:
MY FRIEND UDU LOCAL GOVERMENT IS IT WARRI . Nah wa 4 u oh. DULL BRAIN
He-goat na your papa get Warri? I am not from delta state for your info.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by wizzymate(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2015
dopeJemi:

Which side you dey stay?
dopeJemi:

Which side you dey stay?
Kingsasian:
I hail you o. Where you dey?
dopeJemi:

Which side you dey stay?
Kingsasian:
I hail you o. Where you dey?
... .
I dey camp extention
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Kingsasian(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2015
wizzymate:
... .
I dey camp extention
ok, its nice to meet you here...
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by hakeem4(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
walanter:
and why do u think so
cos I've seen it before
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by MadCow1: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Engrkingsley:

ur father...what u said was funny but..... ur father!!!....make u get sense oh

Hahahahaaa. ..

Nothing do you my guyses. Collect 1 Orijin without meat.. I dey come. grin

I go tell my papa say you dey greet am.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by tonzo(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
I also saw this folks yesterday before police post DSc in UDU LGA, Warri.
This pics connotes some popular warri street slogans
i.e KALA YOUR MAMO
NOTHING DOES YOU
CAIN YOUR LINE DE GO
RUN AM YOUR WAY
which simply do your thing in your own way
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by nwaagulu(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2015
kenwizi:
Saw this funny family today,so I decide to snap...location is dsc housing complex warri, guess they were returning from church in a truck..plastic chairs at the back to accommodate all of them
dat is called seat run
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Taryur3(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
I see you

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Keepshining(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
kenwizi:
Saw this funny family today,so I decide to snap...location is dsc housing complex warri, guess they were returning from church in a truck..plastic chairs at the back to accommodate all of them
What is hillarious about this picture you posted now?I guess you're seeing this for the first time.Remember this is Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by petkoffDrake(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
DrAify:
This made me cry cry
Cry?
Here take this towel, dry ur tears.
If u can imagine how sweet dat kinda love tastes, u will know y I hate naija ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna High Speed Railway Is Ready / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot / A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.