Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water (2405 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / How Unilag Student Siept With Mammy Water -READ STORY / Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by otumopkor(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
You picked her up from the street or some other random place. Maybe she was even standing in front of an uncompleted building

You don’t know her surname. She told you her name is “ Just Julie”

She agreed to sleep with you on the very first day, in fact she moved into your house, no questions asked.

She never gets tired. She can pound yam, fry garri, grind pepper with a stone and still have s*x with you when she finishes.

She always looks perfect, even first thing in the morning.

No pimples, her make-up looks permanent and everything is always in the right place.

Her Brazilian hair looks natural. It really looks like her hair but maybe salons have found a way to remove natural hair and put it back later.

She never talks about her family and she doesn’t have any friends. You only hear her saying “My sea sisters” sometimes at night but you’re not bothered because girls call themselves all sorts of things.

Ever since you started sleeping with her, your life has turned upside down but of course your stepmother in the village is to blame.

She has stopped you from eating fish. Ever since she came into your life, it’s only chicken or meat, nothing that comes from the sea.

She doesn’t want designers or expensive things and your there smiling as the man

She doesn’t care about Valentine’s Day and you don’t even know her birthday sef.

She never gets jealous or goes through your phone and she couldn’t care less about your Facebook password. In fact she’s the best!

If the girl you’re with falls into all these categories, see Pastor T.B Joshua.

Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by ifeanyija(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
If she is always FTC fear her.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Tallesty1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Exactly what I am looking for.

Do you know where I can meet one?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by otumopkor(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tallesty1:

I am not sure but try unilag first, who knows u can be lucky.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by nikkiking(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tallesty1:

Guy u de vex ooo. Come my village e get one river wey them plenty na for u to select the one u like grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tallesty1:

Ask introvert
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by nikkiking(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
But op u still de backward. U do believe such thing exist in these modern day's wey eyes don open finished. Abi na ur village witch de hunt u undecided undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by INTROVERT(f): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
londongal03:
Ask introvert

ask me what... shey I resemble mommy water
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Kingsasian(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
The rate at which men dey rape anything these days don make mammy water scarce o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by ladyF(f): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kingsasian:
The rate at which men dey rape anything these days don make mammy water scarce o.

dem sef dey fear?
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Kingsasian(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

dem sef dey fear?
yes na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by otumopkor(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
nikkiking:
But op u still de backward. U do believe such thing exist in these modern day's wey eyes don open finished. Abi na ur village witch de hunt u undecided undecided undecided.

You dont believe in mammy water but you believe in village witch undecided how manage lipsrsealed na ur type dey pick babes from street grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by misspicy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dem no go hear,any girl with all dis qualities is d perfect girl to nairaland boys....i smh for all doz boys whose destinies af been wasted.
Re: 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water by Ugik(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

ifeanyija:
If she is always FTC fear her.
INTROVERT:

no be me talk am shaa

(1) (Reply)

Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl / +18 STORY – My Sweet Uncle Frank / People Think I'm A Good Boy Due To My Cool Face. If Only They Knew.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.