Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river (1540 Views)

Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims / Feyisetan Fayose Distributes Delivery Kits To Pregnant Women (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Rilwayne001: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
The wife of Nigeria’s President, Mrs Aisha Buhari, has
donated nutritional supplement, Frisomum Gold milk, to
at least 3,000 pregnant women and nursing mothers in
Calabar, Cross River State.

At the event which took place at the state APC
secretariat in Calabar at the weekend, Mrs. Buhari said
the product, which is a good supplement for breast
milk, would ensure good nutrition for babies.

Mrs. Buhari, who was represented by a close associate
of the president’s wife and member of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Mrs. Mary Ekpere-Eta, said
beneficiaries were drawn randomly, devoid of any
political affiliations.

She said there were more goodies in the offing for
women of the state from the wife of the president and
the APC.

“What we have is for over 3, 000 women so we left it
open so that those who could make it here would
benefit."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/mrs-buhari-donates-to-pregnant-women-nursing-mothers-in-c-river/217021/
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by INTROVERT(f): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
is it true she has moved into the office of former first lady?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by ricsman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
always donating from public fund as if they care.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kestolove95(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
She collcted loan for dix...u know dey are poor

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by agarawu23(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
nice one maami

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by coolestrogue(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
I still miss mama peace of Africa
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by doublewisdom: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Aisha the wealthy wife of a poor general.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

that's what the media is saying...
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Rilwayne001: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
coolestrogue:
I still miss mama peace of Africa
Why don't you find your way to otuoke?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by PassingShot(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
Na you for move in before?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by bright007(f): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
ok
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Beremx(f): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
God bless our dear First Lady. cool
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Y is she sharing it for the southsouth instead of North?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by rottennaija(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

U again
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kodded(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Very commendable

but i hope it is not from our oyel money
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by INTROVERT(f): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Na you for move in before?

the issue is in what capacity is she moving in. i beleive that the office of the first lady is very important of any country if properly used, however, Nigerians were told lied to that there would be no office of 1st lady according to GMB which is differential from what we are seeing and hearing.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Trailblazer1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Trailblazer1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:

Is she a first lady undecided

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mehn...after calling them prostitutes? Who's money is she even donating with? I thought they said the treasury is "virtually empty"
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
kodded:
Very commendable
but i hope it is not from our oyel money
Amd what if it is...?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
oh, she's now a First Lady? I thought apc said no such thing as First Lady...wasn't that part of the change that you campaigned for?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Is she a first lady undecided
Yes. Only that, there is no office for her smiley
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kodded(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Amd what if it is...?
she is lootin
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Beremx(f): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
liberty300:
oh, she's now a First Lady? I thought apc said no such thing as First Lady...wasn't that part of the change that you campaigned for?
APC said so not me. She is my First Lady shikena! Why e dey pepper you?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
kodded:
she is lootin

So in essence, the president cannot use oil money in executing any plan for the benefit of the country? Isn't that wat you mean?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kodded(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So in essence, the president cannot use oil money in executing any plan for the benefit of the country? Isn't that wat you mean?
what are you saying ?...... Is aisha buhari the president ?
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by Rilwayne001: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
kodded:
what are you saying ?...... Is aisha buhari the president ?

Wife of the president. cheesy
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kennydee05(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
She collcted loan for dix...u know dey are poor
She-wailer see yourself in number 3

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kennydee05(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good one wife of the President
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by SimpleVili: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Welldone, Ma.

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kodded(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Wife of the president. cheesy

say no to corruption
Re: Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river by kennydee05(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn...after calling them prostitutes? Who's money is she even donating with? I thought they said the treasury is "virtually empty"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ngozi And Her Family Will Remain Rich And Comfortable / Nigeria’s External Debts Has Risen To $11billion Against $9.4billion Jonathan’s / Nigerian Bar Association Begins Probe Of Saraki’s Lawyers For Walking-out At CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.