Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities (54624 Views)

Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Ybnm4life(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Eminem, Dr Dre, Wale, Meek Mills,Kanye west, drake, rick ross, imagine Dragon, backstreet Boys, Don moen, Alicia Keys, Chris brown, D12, Tupac, Biggie, Trey songs!!!
Were all drop out of Unilag grin grin grin.
Great Akokite!!!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by komek(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Abugab:
DELSU
AY Ushbebe
Find out where Bovi schooled too.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by richie9093(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
unilag produced mocheda, sasha, Yemi alade, lil kesh

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by sunsewa: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
IMT Enugu Tuface Mr Raw Chinedu ikedieze Klint de drunk Ike ogbonna Aneke Twins And me.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by eme1n(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Oke Bakassi - RSUST..

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by ifywise(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
IMT Enugu is one of the top higher institutions that has produced some top Celebrities in Nigeria.

(1) 2face Idibia

(2) Hype MC

(3) Zoro

(4) Patience Nzogwo ... Mama Gee

(5) Mr Raw

(6) Snow Dog

(7) De Concept

(cool Phyno

.....And many more.
IMT Enugu rocks!
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by opeaceo: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2015
komek:

Remove RMD from that list. Make ur research and know where he got his first degree.

Addition to ur Unilag is Kanayo O. Kanayo. Bsc, Dip, Msc all in Unilag though presently studying law in the Uni Abuja

He also studied law in unilag.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by opeaceo: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Liar D'banj went to Lasu....Fela Durotoye, Wole Soyinka-OAU

As for 2face-just because sey I no finish school some people dem dey take me for a fool.

Mr, Dbanj attended unilag, whether he finished, that's a topic for another day.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by opeaceo: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
zadok60:
I KNOW IS PLAY U DEY
Type like a human!!!
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by opeaceo: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
braine:

You forgot to include me. Abi am I not star enough?
I'm sorry dear, braine attended unilag, op, take note!
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by opeaceo: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
dejavski:

Add my name to that list cool
dejavski too...
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Carlmax(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
africandictator:
op why now... Face reality.. Unilag is suppose to top your list...teju babyface,basketmouth,rekaaado banks,yemi alade,funke akindele,tee A,lil kesh,stella damascus a host of others.. We also have three governors in the current govt.. Proudly an akokite

Wande coal, Kofi, Dakore Akande, Timini egbuson,
Dbanj, Funke Akindele, Cobhams, Mochedda,
IllRymz, Wale Adenuga, Dare Art Alade, Regina
Askia, Denrele, Ufoma Ejenebor, RMD, Eldee, Teju
baby face, Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah, Helen Paul -
Unilag.

Basket mouth - uniben
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by vickydevoka(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
# UNIJOS
ICEPRINCE
kelvin #BBA
I.k ogbonna. #actor
Jim yke
sent obi
skales
Yvonne jegede
jessy jags
young L
Endia
chop stick
omeruwo # super eagle defender
jeremiah gyang

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by opeaceo: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
liar. Dbanj went to lasu epe campus

You are also a liar, use your search engine.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by jomoh: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:

Lolz guy u dey dream big time.. Even wizkid sef no fit deny am...
Ask him..

Ojuelegba.. I know him story weller...

Wizkid drop out from year 1 in lagos state university during the long ASUU strike...
So this is confirmed...

I hear you oga story knower.

Take time to go through this sites

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/11327/9/wizkid-dropout-of-school-in-pursuit-of-musical-car.html

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/davido-not-a-threat-wizkid/

http://naijagists.com/wizkid-lead-city-university-dropout-plans-to-return-to-school/

Kindly
get back to me with your LASU link.

FYI holla at your boy was partly shot inside lead city university.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by adesegun121(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
jomoh:

I hear you oga story knower.

Take time to go through this sites

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/11327/9/wizkid-dropout-of-school-in-pursuit-of-musical-car.html

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/davido-not-a-threat-wizkid/

http://naijagists.com/wizkid-lead-city-university-dropout-plans-to-return-to-school/

Kindly
get back to me with your LASU link.

FYI holla at your boy was partly shot inside lead city university.

La click links la bend... This is not matter of links a tellin you the reality...
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by denedene(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
crixtex:

So u b igbinz boy... well I b celebrity.. I b omo iya shola...
U suppose know moonwalker
hahhaaha iya shola o! i miss her food o! n moon walker na my Gee o!, we used to produce beats together.. lemme modify my post
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by braine(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
opeaceo:

I'm sorry dear, braine attended unilag, op, take note!

Oh Yeah. Tenk u. grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by denedene(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
wiloy2k8:

GUY I NOR KNOW ANY OF THIS PEOPLE
omo they are banging hits over hits on mtvbase
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by jomoh: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:

La click links la bend... This is not matter of links a tellin you the reality...

And you expect me to believe your story without backup.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Taryur3(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unizik.....Orunbebe

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by adesegun121(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
jomoh:

And you expect me to believe your story without backup.

so all this blogger tinzz na backup...
Or i force you to believe...

Ogaa park well jare...

Too busy for all dis...
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by justmi1: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
YABATECH nko? No be there omotola ekeinde and paul play diaro finish from?,even this christian music group wey sing "kosoba bi ire"make una take time o

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by dozydollar: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
What about I.M.T....... ENUGU. With d likes of nigga raw... phyno...chidi muokeme... klint d drunk... etc

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Institute of Management and Technology Enugu (IMT)...

Klint da Drunk
Phyno
Tuface Idibia.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by jomoh: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:

so all this blogger tinzz na backup... Or i force you to believe...
Ogaa park well jare...
Too busy for all dis...
Punch too na blogger?
Guy you don't need to take it muscular no one will pay you for it.
Just accept that you goofed.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by SAMBARRY: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
opeaceo:

You are also a liar, use your search engine.
my search engine told me opeaceo is an unrepentant hardened and chronic liar cool
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by adesegun121(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
jomoh:

Punch too na blogger?

Guy you don't need to take it muscular no one will pay you for it.

Just accept that you goofed.

story for the dogs

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by chukslawrence(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
crunchyg:
I no see the name of my own school for producing me
Sleep of tongue?
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by oyin01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kogi State University. Chubbie and the Extreme life. Gospel on the Beat. Oyin BIGBANG

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Nwannaonyeka(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
:-XI no c Phyno name there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow / Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.