Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial (39474 Views)

Courts Nullifies 81 Elections, Upturns 15 Others, Says INEC / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

Leave it or take it, as much as I know that they are not protected by any immunity clause under the law, they act with impunity even when having established cases of breaching the law hanging on their necks. I am yet to see a serving SINator imprisoned for Fraud.

Shut up. U aren't making sense. If no court of law is yet to send any senator to jail yet, why would u see any senator imprisoned. Do u think going to jail is by fiat?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by owobokiri(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Another pile of dung from the same inconsequential fool.
Are u aware that this otah General u are reffering to is still today highly relevant than ur god Jonah-daft the cursed one? Both were in aso rock recently, while one got a heroic welcome, the other came like a thief in the night that doesn't want to be spotted. What does that tell u? When he was in power, it was said that he was after his opponents which includes his good friend minister who died in jail. When he left, where his untouchables not answering to their crimes also?
What did Jonah-daft do about corruption? Where were ur cries then against him? Why the sudden vigour from u as regards corruption? What gives u the impression that ur opinion matters and will sway the decison of the commander in chief? Last time u checked, u eediots were still searching for his certificates.
U don't sound smart at all. The General will do what he gat to do. Jonah-daft must and will be probed. Go and die.

You are one ijiot on steroids. . Buharri MUST fight corruption NOT Jonathan. . A biased war against corruption won't fly. . Now go back to licking Tinubus arsz. .
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by tomakint: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Senators do not have immunity.
My brother not everything missing in our constitution that can not be acted upon as though they exist. Agreed there is no immunity clause for SINators but show me one serving SINators convicted and imprisoned accordingly, trust me, serving Senators are like serving Governors. You wondered why a corrupt Governor hurriedly become a SINator just to evade justice?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by sunnymaja(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Wailers never reasoned well. Their morning's song is bias
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
owobokiri:

You are one ijiot on steroids. . Buharri MUST fight corruption NOT Jonathan. . A biased war against corruption won't fly. . Now go back to licking Tinubus arsz. .

Fool, Jonah-daft ur god was the most corrupt leader we have had so far. The country's income during his time outweighs the income of preceeding Five governments before him combined together and little or nothing to show for it on ground.
Wisdom suggests that Buhari should focus on this curse of a leader during this short time instead of starting from 1960 as suggested by fools like u.
The decision has been made. There is nothing u and ur shameless kind can do about it. Even ur god Jonah-daft has accepted his fate. Go and die fool.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by tomakint: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

Shut up. U aren't making sense. If no court of law is yet to send any senator to jail yet, why would u see any senator imprisoned. Do u think goin
Before you start barking like a rabid dog, going by antecedents, do you know of any serving SINator in the history of Nigeria jailed? While at it, when Osuji then Minister of Education under Obj connived with some SINators to inflate the budget of his Ministry, what happened to those SINators?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

Before you start barking like a rabid dog, going by antecedents, do you know of any serving SINator in the history of Nigeria jailed?

Tomafool, none is jailed yet because no court has said so yet. It's not by ur desire neither is it by fiat. Stop being sttupid.

While at it, when Osuji then Minister of Education under Obj connived with some SINators to inflate the budget of his Ministry, what happened to those SINators?

Stop asking me stuppid questions. Is it the fault of the senators that the executives refused to do what they ought to do? Will u blame an alleged criminal for not going to jail if prosecutors do not prosecute? U sound really daft here.

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm waiting to see PMB jail Tinubu and amaechi
u go wait tire. Ediot and nonsense
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by tomakint: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

[b]
Fool, Jonah-daft ur god was the most corrupt leader we have had so far. The country's income outweighs the income of preceeding Five governments before him combined together and little or nothing to show for it on ground.
Wisdom suggests that Buhari should focus during thi
This is why I don't like your line of reasoning most times, what happened to our refineries, power, roads, agriculture, youth empowerment and FDI under Jonathan?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

This is why I don't like your line of reasoning most times, what happened to our refineries, power, roads, agriculture, youth empowerment and FDI under Jonathan?

Tomafool, considering the enormous income that came in, his so called achievement was nothing to write home about. Really want to debate this?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by annibro(f): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2015
byteHead:

"As far as the President is concerned, Corruption has no political party, no religion and no ethnic group."

Good one Baba. Fish dem all
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by tomakint: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=36799710][/quote]
I am still not convinced by your prattling, stop evading my humble question to you....are you saying there are no corrupt SINators that are jail bound? How come we are yet to land one in prison if truly they are not enjoying some 'protections'! By the way, I think there is a capital 'F' etched on your scr0tum with a red ink because the way you use the word 'Fool' makes me wanna think you are the 'King of Fools'!
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by tomakint: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool, considering the enormous income that came in, his so called achievement was nothing to write home about. Really want to debate this?
Agreed, he did not do much with the inflow of funds during his tenure but have you considered the insurgency that crippled 3 States in the North throughout his tenure? For the records, only Gowon achieved more than Jonathan in terms of infrastructural developments!
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by belloabdulrazaq(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by owobokiri(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Jonah-daft ur god was the most corrupt leader we have had so far. The country's income outweighs the income of preceeding Five governments before him combined together and little or nothing to show for it on ground.
Wisdom suggests that Buhari should focus on this curse of a leader during this short time instead of starting from 1960 as suggested by fools like u.
The decision has been made. There is nothing u and ur shameless kind can do about it. Even ur god Jonah-daft has accepted his fate. Go and die fool.

Under Jonathan, the non oil sector started to earn more for the country than oil. Moribund refineries killed by your Ottah god were revived. Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa. The middle class grew in numbers never seen in the history of this country as business output grew in unprecedtd numbers. Instead of the myopic, tribally motivated restriction of government services to some greedy sections of this country, EVERYBODY was carried along. The oil producing areas witnessed unprecedented peace and the whole country would have been cool if not for a religious massacer induced in the north by your APC lords. Free and fair elections were organised to entrench democracy. It is an accepted fact; jonathan betters by a mile any president that has come from your petty harmlet. . Sreaming to no end that he was the worst and a curse, changes nothing. Facts are facts. And if you are sure he was the most corrupt, why are you kicking with your last breadth at any probe that includes Tinubu and Obasanjo?? Tribal rat. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Jackrich: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Boss13:

A corrupt and polluted mind talking. A President should not interfere with processes and systems. His duty is to put these processes in place, find competent hands to handle them, establish the framework and allow them to flourish and work. Unfortunately, the last administration was a joke, a selective administration which exemplify the poor outcome we all witnessed.

An innocent mind fears no guilty conscience
Blah blah blah....... The systems are in place (the police,EFFC, ICPC et al) and the names of corrupt individuals can be recited by any primary 1 kid in Nigeria ,so what is your baba go slow waiting for ? undecided

Sometimes when you come across posts that are above your level of understanding you need to read it upside down my friend.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
philips70:
Barcanista, hope you have read between those lines and quit your baseless allegations against the president? PMB is not EFCC and will never interfere in their duties. If you have any grudge of bias direct it to the EFCC or the courts and quit littering this forum with threads and mentions.
The president needs zero distraction at this moment he has a gargantuan task of clearing the huge mess GEJ and the PDP created in the last 5-6yrs.

Thanks as you comply accordingly.
Sir, you keÉp sermonising me in your "usual" hypocritical manner (no offence). You should tell PMB tÓ act on the investigation against BAT and allegation against Amaechi and others. PMB's watery rhetorics don't move me. You even went on to say that PMB is to clear up the mess of 5-6years (referring to GEJ), but you think we are dumb to know that Nigeria was in a terrible state pre-Feb 2010 when GEJ tool over. The hypocrisy of you guys in APC is legendary. Plese your hypocritical sermons should be converted to honest agitation.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Jackrich: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

See as Mumu dun sew oversize agbada for you.....smh

If being dumb was a robe , you already got yourself an oversize my friend.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Jackrich:
Blah blah blah....... The systems are in place (the police,EFFC, ICPC et al) and the names of corrupt individuals can be recited by any primary 1 kid in Nigeria ,so what is your baba go slow waiting for ? undecided

Sometimes when you come across posts that are above your level of understanding you need to read it upside down my friend.
Trust APC and their hypocrisy. You see that the song is now changing because we challenged them to probe their financiers?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Realisticman: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Deyou:
It's only in Nigeria that a "corrupt politician" will be caught and instead of him (and his supporters) to prove his innocence, he will be asking if he is the only one committing such crime.
Honestly! We are so comfortable with corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

I am still not convinced by your prattling, stop evading my humble question to you....are you saying there are no corrupt SINators that are jail bound? How come we are yet to land one in prison if truly they are not enjoying some 'protections'! By the way, I think there is a capital 'F' etched on your scr0tum with a red ink because the way you use the word 'Fool' makes me wanna think you are the 'King of Fools'!

Foool, u still chose to continue to ask foolish question. Will corrupt senators come out publicly and declare that they are corrupt and wants to go to jail or executives will prosecute and court gives verdict? If the executive do not do their job, why blame corrupt senators for that?
Fool, for the umpteenth time, stop this ediocy.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

My brother not everything missing in our constitution that can not be acted upon as though they exist. Agreed there is no immunity clause for SINators but show me one serving SINators convicted and imprisoned accordingly, trust me, serving Senators are like serving Governors. You wondered why a corrupt Governor hurriedly become a SINator just to evade justice?
Bro, Senators have no immunity. Have you forgot that Ribadu arrested a serving Senate President and 6 other Senators + a serving minister on corruption allegation?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

Agreed, he did not do much with the inflow of funds during his tenure but have you considered the insurgency that crippled 3 States in the North throughout his tenure? For the records, only Gowon achieved more than Jonathan in terms of infrastructural developments!
[/s]

Tomafool, are u insinuating that insurgency was the reason why Jonah-daft failed as president?
Please What insurgency was responsible for his failure has governor of Bayelsa where despite huge resources no legacy can be attributed to him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm waiting to see PMB jail Tinubu and amaechi
That means you and your likers want to spend close to 8yrs of your life waiting. Meanwhile i suggest you do something reasonable with those years and stop faking reality. Tinubu and Amaechi might be one of the reasons why you are always having a sleepless night.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Until Rotimi Amechi is brought to book any Anti corruption is null and void. He should also probe Haliborton Bribery Scandal . He is selective for now until he proves us wrong.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
owobokiri:

Under Jonathan, the non oil sector started to earn more for the country than oil. Moribund refineries killed by your Ottah god were revived. Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa. The middle class grew in numbers never seen in the history of this country as business output grew in unprecedtd numbers. Instead of the myopic, tribally motivated restriction of government services to some greedy sections of this country, EVERYBODY was carried along. The oil producing areas witnessed unprecedented peace and the whole country would have been cool if not for a religious massacer induced in the north by your APC lords. Free and fair elections were organised to entrench democracy. It is an accepted fact; jonathan betters by a mile any president that has come from your petty harmlet. . Sreaming to no end that he was the worst and a curse, changes nothing. Facts are facts. And if you are sure he was the most corrupt, why are you kicking with your last breadth at any probe that includes Tinubu and Obasanjo?? Tribal rat. .
[/s]

Bunkum. Prepared and served by a renowned Jonah-daft cocck sucker. Open a new thread and invite me in on this paper achievement of the fool that u Av been brainwashed with. Did u say facts? Thunder fire that ur cursed mouth. Accepted lies by u and ur cohorts no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
I'm just tired of this country seriously while I pray that things work out and God helps the President, PMB, to at least right a lot of wrongs.

Utumunta, your signature makes me sad even though it's the gospel truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Jackrich:
See as Mumu dun sew oversize agbada for you.....smh

If being dumb was a robe , you already got yourself an oversize my friend.

Fool, u made no sense. No head, no tail. It's this how ur pathetic life is?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Jackrich: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
barcanista:
Trust APC and their hypocrisy. You see that the song is now changing because we challenged them to probe their financiers?
Let them continue deluding themselves .

Any attempt by the President to carry out a selective fight against corruption will backfire - People won't just fold their hands and watch some thieves go to jail while others remains at large dinning and wining with the self acclaimed anti corruption czar.
At least the General will learn a thing or two about democracy.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2015
sheriff777:
Until Rotimi Amechi is brought to book any Anti corruption is null and void. He should also probe Haliborton Bribery Scandal . He is selective for now until he proves us wrong.

Who are the us? Jonah-daft cocck suckers? Last time u checked, u fools are still searching for the Generals certificate. Av u found it yet?
Newsflash: Inconsequential fools opinions won't sway the Generals decision. Deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2015
owobokiri:

That Jonathan was so bereft of probing his predecessor(s) doesn't mean Buhari should do same.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

Stop saying trash and seek knowledge. Chimaroke Nnamani came under the radar of the EFCC when he was a senator, immediately after his tenure as Enugu State Governor. He was convicted and lost some property to the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.