Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial (39446 Views)

Courts Nullifies 81 Elections, Upturns 15 Others, Says INEC / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Spybradd: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

How is Akpabio case different from Amaechi. Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that Akpabio is a saint? If not, why call for Amaechi's investigation and not call for Akpabio investigation? Don't u think u are being hypocritical?

i never called for amaechi to be probed nor insinuated akpabio was a saint or otherwise,i only pointed out that poster's hypocritical stands of getting paranoid over the mention of amaechi while slamming the guilty gavel on an akpabio who is yet to be probed or found guilty..but demdem, arent u being hypocritical and judgemental yourself based on your stands on akpabio? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

As much as you tried to answer my question (which to an extent I appreciate) I still insist that any serving Senator is yet to be convicted and jailed (perhaps Saraki may be the first) unlike what obtains in saner climes in Europe, Asia and US

And the reason is because the executives (investigators/prosecutors) aren't doing the job they are being paid to do. Why should u blame the senators for that?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Spybradd:

i never called for amaechi to be probed nor insinuated akpabio was a saint or otherwise,i only pointed out that poster's hypocritical stands of getting paranoid over the mention of amaechi while slamming the guilty gavel on an akpabio who is yet to be probed or found guilty..but demdem, arent u being hypocritical and judgemental yourself based on your stands on akpabio? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Spybradd:

why mentioning akpabio,has he been found wanting and guilty? Do u haters have any proven charge against him? Someone is saying samething about tinubu and amaechi now u're suddenly constipating!

Nahhhh, ur words gives u away so easily. It suggests glaringly the state of ur mind. Why are u also constipating just with the mention of Akpabio? I didn't pass any guilty verdict on anyone instead I only demanded that it will be highly hypocritical for any fool that has the guts to mention Amaechi not to mention Akpabio and Udaughan. Av u told these fools shouting Amaechi up and down about innocent till proven guilty? If u haven't, u dare not tell me such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by tomakint: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool, are u both sharing the same papa? What is ur business with the fools dad?
I don't know why this guy makes me laugh grin cheesy could it be his moniker (Demdem) or his style of arguments grin cheesy cheesy I just like this guy cheesy grin

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

I don't know why this guy makes me laugh grin cheesy could it be his moniker (Demdem) or his style of arguments grin cheesy cheesy I just like this guy cheesy grin

Demdem:

Tomafool, are u both sharing the same papa? What is ur business with the fools dad?
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by iAmGee770: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Trending mobile data scam alert: By a victim (Baba Peacemaker)

Corruption should be tackled irrespective of party, tribe, social status e.t.c.
I figured this out and I this k I should share it with you people of this forum as it will be useful and reduce the people that would be victimized.
There is this guy who call himself Makinde Azzez a.k.a. Mankind he regards himself as the NaijaLoaded CEO. He advertises the sale of cheap data transfer on different social platforms and tells you to pay via MTN recharge card and the data will be transferred to you. Believe me the guy (Makinde Azzez) is a scam. I have just been scammed by him.
He has been doing this since last year and you can just imagine how many people he use to scam on daily basis not to talk of how many since last year. He does this and still wants people to visit and download through his blog site. SMH for him and his generation. Please don't fall for it, it is my own mistake and I wouldn't let you people be victims as in my case and I will like you to enjoin me to stop this cruel, heartless, ungodly and corrupt act. This is a time of change and some people are still resistance to change but change is one thing that is always constant. His number is 081345546** (will complete the number upon request by anybody) and his personal twitter handle is @jtek4all.

NB: Beware of any other online scam where you will be told to pay for anything before it is done. Online scam is real!!!
The screenshots of our conversations and the card I sent to him will be uploaded.
Will love it If this can make it to the front page...

Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by uridadole: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The daura dulllard is trying to bite what he won't be alive to chew to the end.
Abi na u go kill am. U go die first.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by gracia007(f): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The daura dulllard is trying to bite what he won't be alive to chew to the end.
I wonder why dis people won't allow dis country to grow in peace,hater will only die hating,oga dis isn't party barrier. Let face d real world of kicking d in discipline bastards so the young can grow in wealth,peace and enjoy d riches of dis country. Lobatan
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by Swaggzkid: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
uridadole:
Abi na u go kill am. U go die first.

Na your papa go die
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by AgentOfAllah: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
tomakint:

My brother not everything missing in our constitution that can not be acted upon as though they exist. Agreed there is no immunity clause for SINators but show me one serving SINators convicted and imprisoned accordingly, trust me, serving Senators are like serving Governors. You wondered why a corrupt Governor hurriedly become a SINator just to evade justice?

Obviously, my comment was in response to your proposition that a law should be enacted to strip senators off their immunity. Such a law would be pointless since the purpose for which it is invoked is nonexistent.

This is independent of whether or not a serving senator has been convicted in the past. As it turns out, that's not a problem of law, bit that of implementation.
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by charger09(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Akpaz..the uncommon transformer..hahahaha
u are a badt gal
go to romance/sexuality!
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by chuksmad(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
PMB should go ahead and probe anybody found wanting, be you PDP or APC, that is main reason we voted for him.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial by TijaniAbu: 4:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Does Buhari dare ask Tinubu where he got the campaign money used to make him president? Doubtful. Until then, no sincerity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.