Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband (9902 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by gossippmecom(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
A pretty Ghanaian woman committed suicide when she found out her mother was having an affair with her husband. Her mother was also pregnant for her husband, they were both pregnant. the lady could not handle it when she found out, she went on to the top of a high rise building and jumped. Difficult but she should have thought of her son!

Watch video below: http://www.gosippme.com/2015/08/ghanaian-woman-jump-to-her-death-after.html

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by figoperch: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Chai
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by megamank(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Na who come loose finally? She will certainly Go to hell o......suicide is a sin and she just did.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Swaggzkid: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Chaiai sleep dey ma eye. Make I sleep I go com modify am 2Mao
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by libertyfather(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Stingy girl... even to her mum, nah wah oooo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
I can't say I really blame her.

Her mother? shocked

SMH. That's the height of it.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmmm what's even wrong with this generation huh?suicide cases everywhere, its a pity

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Elosky20: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2015
i am tired of hearing about suicide.people commit suicide all ways and go free, but am looking for somebody to murder and go free.
SUICIDE IS MAN'S WAY OF TELLING GOD. "YOU CANT FIRE ME", I QUIT
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by DuchessLily(f): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Chai! A Shameless mother and an unfaithful husband
I don't blame her . ... Worst back-stabing

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by ifex370(m): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2015
ma invest here
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by favourmic(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Life wasted, glory perish who cares? Make God save us never let our glory perish and our life wasted.... Hell fire don open for her like that unless she repent cos suicide is a sin, and at the end her mother and the useless husband might make heaven, if they repent..... Useless mother

Rest in peace girl, my regards to those who are there, we are all coming but not now 100yrs to come grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by bewla(m): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2015
monbo
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Suiciders are selfish people,when there are people in need of body parts to use,why waste yourself like that..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 3:43am On Aug 10, 2015
What is reaLly driving the thoughts in women?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by gidjah(m): 4:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Guess she wast use to shock and supprises en!!too bad it came from your momma!been in Ghana b4,use to observe this thrend o'er there (so sorry to say this o,might be just individuals though!).
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by IdJack(m): 4:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmm...Can't say a word. Really sad
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by ghananotnaija(m): 5:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Is her husband a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by biafranqueen: 5:03am On Aug 10, 2015
ghananotnaija:
Is her husband a Nigerian?
what we do know is her mum is a typical Ghana behaving women undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by ghananotnaija(m): 5:08am On Aug 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
what we do know is her mum is a typical Ghana behaving women undecided

You shouldn't be talking. Nigeria is the #1 supplier of ashawos in Europe and Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2015
cococandy:

Her mother? shocked

Yuck.
I can't blame her either undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Noloss(f): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Dis world! Only God knows where it's heading to
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Menace2Society(m): 5:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Sex sex sex sex everywhere
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 10, 2015
gossippmecom:
A pretty Ghanaian woman committed suicide when she found out her mother was having an affair with her husband. Her mother was also pregnant for her husband, they were both pregnant. the lady could not handle it when she found out, she went on to the top of a high rise building and jumped. Difficult but she should have thought of her son!

Watch video below: http://www.gosippme.com/2015/08/ghanaian-woman-jump-to-her-death-after.html

That video though cry that the worst kind of betrayal.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Is dat y she will kill herself! People dnt value their life at all tho its disheartening but 4 christ sake suicide is a sin.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2015
May God have mercy on ur soul. R ur sisters n mother not good enough

Yeye dey smell angry
Yomieluv:
Suiciders are selfish people,when there are people in need of body parts to use,why waste yourself like that..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Lanceslot(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2015
What a world.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by ifyalways(f): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Bloggers and lies. A Ghanaian lady to commit suicide cos of a mere diccck? Wrong number. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by wisdomiskey(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2015
i weep cry

her mama na endtime modda

buh she shud hav apologized 2 d modda
instead of committing suicide

honor yuh parentzz! grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2015
libertyfather:
Stingy girl... even to her mum, nah wah oooo
shut up and grow up. Is incest in your family. Why can't you be sharing your wife's vagina to entertain your guests so we'll know you're a cheerful giver. You practice what you preach.

Onisekuse omo.oninobi.alayerirun
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Haywhymido(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2015
What is there to say
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2015
gossippmecom:

Oh God! 21st Century madness.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
cococandy:

Her mother? shocked

is that why she should commit suicide. Can't she give them the disgrace of their lives undecided

she should have pulled the 2 of them out naked or call crowd on their head. Both ways she has lost her marriage and mother. Report him to his family and report her mother to every member of her family

Incestuous people shouldn't be given any dignity whatsoever.

Let me see how he will remarry when his news of sleeping with his mother in law is already on the social media. He will turn osu cast

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lazy Husband / Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.