Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

(photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin (2499 Views)

Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by MrParky(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Gone are the days when the white diplomats used to bow before Uganda's Idie Amin while reciting the Oath of alegiance

1 Like

Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by figoperch: 5:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Their liver don return
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by MrParky(m): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2015
winkLalasticlala. Ishiluv. Boi dey haeil o
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by MrParky(m): 5:42am On Aug 10, 2015
figoperch:
Their liver don return
lol abi
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by 175(m): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Idi Amin na serious gangster.
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by walearoy(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2015
Wen power dey b dat
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by publisherz: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Moroon

No one one is bowing. those were press men asking questions and they had to bend down so that the cameras behind them can zoom on idi amin
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2015
publisherz:
Moroon

No one one is bowing. those were press men asking questions and they had to bend down so that the cameras behind them can zoom on idi amin

Are u now saying there were equally raising their hands and asking questions from their booklets at the same time? And besides, I can see no camera as far as the picture can tell. So I guess the op is right

4 Likes

Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by adino(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2015
publisherz:
Moroon

You are the mor0n here, a big bloody m0ron. Gash you are so disgustingly stvpid.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by ellapius(f): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2015
adino:

You are the mor0n here, a big bloody m0ron. Gash you are so disgustingly stvpid.
thats hash na
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by Haywhymido(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2015
I see
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by Pdizzle(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Lord of the beasts of the earth and fishes of the sea...
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by buskie13(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Idi Amin...u made de whites bow to u...barman...pls give him one orijin....n pls nairalanders...let's fry potato for him tongue.
..nothing truly lasts forever sad

1 Like

Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by publisherz: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
aloeeverhealth:

Are u now saying there were equally raising their hands and asking questions from their booklets at the same time? And besides, I can see no camera as far as the picture can tell. So I guess the op is right

If you have ever been to a press briefing . I dont need to explain any of this to you. It is your right to believe what you want however.

1 Like

Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by chinaze4real(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
publisherz:
Moroon

. Do u have eye problem or it the nature of ur family grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by hazyfm1: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2015
figoperch:
Their liver don return

Where the liver go before? grin
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by idu1(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Make dem no bow now make dem knw desefcheesy
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by publisherz: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2015
chinaze4real:
. Do u have eye problem or it the nature of ur family grin shocked

I actually dont. But it seems being perpetually dumbb might be a problem with ur family. We may never know

So that is the back view of the picture. A ghost probably took it

Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by dealslip(f): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2015
publisherz:
Moroon

you are not a truthful person and will revise history if it suits you. Idi Amin sent all of them away from Uganda in one day and they could do nothing to him. Where they all looking at their papers at the same time reading out the question they want to ask. Some of you actually think it's impossible for white men to bow to black men hence incoherent explanation.
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by publisherz: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2015
dealslip:

you are not a truthful person and will revise history if it suits you. Idi Amin sent all of them away from Uganda in one day and they could do nothing to him. Where they all looking at their papers at the same time reading out the question they want to ask. Some of you actually think it's impossible for white men to bow to black men hence incoherent explanation.

I dont care if a blue man bows to a green man. bowing to anyone is insignificant. If idi amin sent the white men in his country away that is his problem. That picture however is a press briefing picture but if it makes you feel good that a white man is bowing to some despot. Have at it.
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by dealslip(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2015
publisherz:

I dont care if a blue man bows to a green man. bowing to anyone is insignificant. If idi amin sent the white men in his country away that is his problem. That picture however is a press briefing picture but if it makes you feel good that a white man is bowing to some despot. Have at it.

it doesn't make me feel good. The truth is that that was not a press briefing but oath been taken. I insist on what happened in that picture, Idi Amin isn't the first president to do a press briefing. I put it to you that you felt it was impossible for whites to bow to blacks.
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by buskie13(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2015
publisherz:

[s]I dont care if a blue man bows to a green man. bowing to anyone is insignificant. If idi amin sent the white men in his country away that is his problem. That picture however is a press briefing picture but if it makes you feel good that a white man is bowing to some despot. Have at it.[/s]
I'll forgive u
...maybe u weren't fed with de right milk when growing up..
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by Evathyst(f): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Look, I don't think the picture above needs further explanation from any self-acclaimed 'philosopher'. They were simply bowing to him in allegiance. Period!
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by publisherz: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2015
dealslip:

it doesn't make me feel good. The truth is that that was not a press briefing but oath been taken. I insist on what happened in that picture, Idi Amin isn't the first president to do a press briefing. I put it to you that you felt it was impossible for whites to bow to blacks.

Oat taking? Ok

have a wonderful week
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by falcon01: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2015
grin "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by Rapzino: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Conqueror of the British Empire!
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by saintfizzo(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Epic..... simply EPIC
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by sokia: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
publisherz:
Moroon

u can lie, go back n view the pix again
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by hakeem4(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
L cheesy
Re: (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin by dealslip(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
publisherz:

Oat taking? Ok

have a wonderful week

you are not funny. diversionary tactics!! back up your lies with truths.

(1) (Reply)

Why Use Imported Bitumen? Concrete Road Cheaper, Durable, Says Dangote / Bukola Saraki Is Just Like His Father...a Thief / I Don’t Have The Strength To Fight Corruption Alone- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.