Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Who Would You Save? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Save? (pics) (1064 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Confusing Moments! Who Will You Save? (photo) / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Save? (pics) by Chillext(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2015
If this three where drowning, and you had the opportunity to save just one, who would you save?

Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by Greyworld: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2015
No 3 cnt drown....... Save no 1 com bak 4 no 3............ Don't tell mi der is no comin bak 4 dat no 3. I MUST COME 4 IT.
Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by anuma1(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Chu! shocked

this one is critical o, o pesi je cheesy

But then, being old & deserves to go rest,Mama's legacy lives on and her memory lingers on because she has me to continue where she stopped...

Another wife can always be gotten if you're rich!

The fact is if I can not save the two of them I would rather sacrifice them cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by Chillext(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Chu! shocked

this one is critical o, o pesi je cheesy

But then, being old & deserves to go rest,Mama's legacy lives on and her memory lingers on because she has me to continue where she stopped...

Another wife can always be gotten if you're rich!

The fact is if I can not save the two of them I would rather sacrifice them cool
Seconded
Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by justmi1: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Even 1 and 2 thats wife and mum wud have my head for not going for 3 thats 100m dollars, wife can leave me, mama don old, man gas flex life........... grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by bluntspade: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by Exponental(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
2 1 3. She can go n get help while I try rescuing mum n help rescues money.
Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by princealexndre(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
i can still work i get no 3 bck...no 2 is replaceable....but no 1 is not replaceable.....so i go 4 my mum
Re: Who Would You Save? (pics) by jashar(f): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
shouldn't saving your wife be saving yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women / Picture : What Women Really Want / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.