Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye (1215 Views)

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by bankyblue(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
“I have houses in at least 188 countries of the world, where we have our churches, so I am richer than Bill Gates. Each time I visit these countries, my children would be struggling and saying ‘daddy, come and stay with me.’
“ If I announce here that tomorrow morning, I need a car to travel to the new auditorium, how many cars do you think would be made available to me by you my children? http://leadership.ng/news/452905/im-richer-than-bill-gates-pastor-adeboye —
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by Bacteriocin(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
K
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by Jaxera(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Must he boast? I don't know why a pastor should be proud to say something like this.

Bill gates is rich because he worked hard for it. He was creative and innovative and he looked for a way to solve peoples needs through his innovation and that in turn, became a money making venture for him

Adeboye's money is from the pockets of other people, given to him by virtue of his position, so he shouldn't even compare himself with Bill gates.

1 Like

Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by heykims(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Even if u say u need hundreds of million naira now, there are many members who will steal the nation's money to quench ur thirst as it has always been..

God sha dey watch...

1 Like

Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2015
There's no law against making such a statement.Haters are gonna criticise anyway.
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by dejavski(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2015
This supposed man of God is soooo carnal.

1 Like

Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by sholatech(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Read the report very well. What he said referred to having members( called his children) who can host him in their houses and can provide finance for anything he needs.
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by Jaxera(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2015
thorpido:
There's no law against making such a statement.Haters are gonna criticise anyway.

It's gullible people like you that would sit still and smile as someone makes boast of his wealth(which you willingly donated to him) while you still manage and struggle to live and survive.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by bigtt76(f): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2015
I wonder where FIRS are when you need them angry this man should be paying tax naaaa. I understand the churches are exmpted but what about pastors earning and owning like our Bros grin
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2015
who cares where the money comes.
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by menesheh(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2015
By just reading and interpreting a single book (bible) This is pointing to the gullibility and low judgment of Nigerians cum Africans. This man is not innovative but are here ranting and making mouth of extracting money from poor innocent Nigeria of their hard earned chedas.
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by dayodare49o: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Jaxera:
Must he boast? I don't know why a pastor should be proud to say something like this.

Bill gates is rich because he worked hard for it. He was creative and innovative and he looked for a way to solve peoples needs through his innovation and that in turn, became a money making venture for him

Adeboye's money is from the pockets of other people, given to him by virtue of his position, so he shouldn't even compare himself with Bill gates.
and when the time comes his face will be covered and his whereabout will be unknown there will be neither food non water for him
Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by PastorAIO: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Everybody should be free to boast about what they can boast about. At least he knows that he cannot say he has made a impact on the world more than Bill Gates, or contributed to the world as much as Bill Gates.

1 Like

Re: I’m Richer Than Bill Gates – Pastor Adeboye by thorpido(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jaxera:

It's gullible people like you that would sit still and smile as someone makes boast of his wealth(which you willingly donated to him) while you still manage and struggle to live and survive.

SMH.
You're obviously not an intelligent fellow.Did you read inbetween the lines to know he was talking about being rich in people?
You should have even asked me first if I belong to his church.

Talking about managing and struggling to survive,i do not live by that experience.I know it's hard for you and you are just managing but not everyone is your position.You don chop today?

(1) (Reply)

The 21 Dumbest Things Christians Have Ever Said / Is Working On Sunday Really A Sin? / Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.